PDA

View Full Version : Ambience Hotel Pattaya Executive Suites

sydneyboy
December 27th, 2007, 15:36
Has anyone stayed in or viewed the (relatively) new Executive Suites at the Ambience? If so can I have comments please?

jolyjacktar
December 28th, 2007, 03:06
Hi Sydneyboy, the ex suite at the Ambience is a great place to stay if your budget will allow. I often stay here in a normal suite as i love the rooms and the peace and quite they offer me when i dont want to be out at bars all night.
I take one holiday a year to Pattaya now and like to be in a nice room for 3 weeks, so the cost never bothers me.
Go and try it for yourself, even if you only try a couple of days. I think you will like the room

December 28th, 2007, 03:47
Assuming they havent been changed significantly in the last two years I would say there is probably better value elsewhere. They're really nothing special.

lonelywombat
December 28th, 2007, 05:52
There is not a lot of info as where the suites are located. Are they on the top floor[4]

Have they installed a lift yet

If you are looking for a good suite in a hotel with a lift, Poseiden is certainly one of the best,
last year friends stayed in the suite with a spa, thought it was great

Even though it is not in the middle of action. Jomtien complex is growing and the baht bus
and motorbike taxis are at the door. A big choice of restaurants is in walking distance as is the beach.

http://www.poseidon-pattaya.com/

Alternatively your can go for a serviced apartment. There are many options including one that TOQ
advertises in Yensabai Condos.

fedssocr
December 28th, 2007, 09:32
I stayed in an Executive Suite last month. It is definitely a step above the regular room. The bathroom is much brighter and nicer. There is a laptop computer in the room for your use along with a printer (I think) and fax. There are two TVs, one in the living room area and another near the bed. There are two ceiling fans. The living room area has pretty nice furniture. The bed was more comfortable than the ones I experienced in the regular rooms last year. There is a pretty big el-safe in the closet which was a good size as well. There is still no lift. I had to walk up a couple of flights of stairs I think. It's a bit of a maze. You can get help with your luggage though. The suites all seem to be on the end of the building away from Boyz Boyz Boyz which should help reduce a bit of that noise. A problem I had though was with construction that appeared to be happening next door. Every morning by 9 AM there was lots of hammering that went on all day off and on until early evening, including on the weekend.

It's not the greatest accommodations in the world, but the staff is excellent and I don't regret staying there. For me, it was worth the extra money over the regular room.

jinks
December 28th, 2007, 11:00
Poseiden is certainly one of the best,
last year friends stayed in the suite with a spa, thought it was great

So did Tong.....
http://www.jinks.clara.net/forum/bath2.jpg