PDA

View Full Version : It looks like we have to wait for - - Smiles does Pattaya

jinks
December 26th, 2007, 00:43
Dave and Pot have been here several days...... NOT a word !

I have not said anything "just in case"

We wait with baited breath.

The we is not Royal in this case, Tong and I.

jinks
December 26th, 2007, 17:43
They're a nauseatingly happy and good looking couple. Such displays of joy should be banned.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

TrongpaiExpat
December 26th, 2007, 19:30
So, I guess if your happy and content you have nothing to say?

The salvation of the world is in man's suffering.
William Faulkner (1897-1962)

Aunty
December 27th, 2007, 00:51
So, I guess if your happy and content you have nothing to say?

The salvation of the world is in man's suffering.
William Faulkner (1897-1962)

Yes, some of us less charitable guys were actually wondering if there was trouble in paradise?

Smiles
December 27th, 2007, 13:39
" ... They're a nauseatingly happy and good looking couple. Such displays of joy should be banned.
It is enough to make you throw up ... ".
Well, if a growing-older-by-the-minute Thai guy and a nowhere-to-go-but-downhill farang sitting having breakfast reading the Bangkok Post and Some Thai NewPaper is "nauseatingly happy", then Rainwalker better get a life (to coin an original Sawatdee phrase).

For Rainwalker's benefit: Conversation sashayed between why we haven't fucked for 8 days ... and ... the possibilities of PPP (AKA TRT-in-drag) winning the recent election but losing the war.
Anyone predicting a second coup ... or a quick fuck?

Cheers ...

GWMinUS
December 27th, 2007, 14:03
Haven't f**ked in 8 days???
Why, why, you two have become an old married couple!!!
Get some poppers!!!
:bounce:

dave_tf-old
December 28th, 2007, 01:13
Somehow, I feel the truth lies (the truth lies??) somewhere between Rainwalker's observation and Smile's rebuttal. Whatever...both made me smile.

krobbie
December 28th, 2007, 02:19
... that there is more concern about smiles and Suphot's love life (is that too polite?) than the horror of the PPP getting into power and all that that may bring.

I mean, I am most concerned if what smiles says is true, but perhaps there was just too much rooting when he arrived back and the novelty has warn off.

For God sake smiles, you're old enough to know some tricks that may get Pot's interest piqued. Just wiggle it about a bit.
I shall pack some toys for you and present them when I arrive, if I remember to take them out of the dishwasher (eeeeeewwww).

I shall be in LoS when the delightful Thaksin Shinawatra makes his proposed return. I hope someone has saved fireworks, or do you suppose the event will create its own?

My prediction for this New Year ... FIREWORKS in all guises and a good long root for our aging beauty queens, smiles and Suphot. I assume smiles will post when the drought is broken?
We obviously have nothing better to do than wait around and see. :pop1:

Cheers
krobbie

Wesley
December 28th, 2007, 04:18
What can I say,

I wish him, or now them, All the best.

Wesley

Bob
December 28th, 2007, 04:22
For God sake smiles, you're old enough to know some tricks that may get Pot's interest piqued. Just wiggle it about a bit.

Speaking of "EWWWW!" But I'm glad Khun Smiles didn't do that at the restaurant....