PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve, Pattaya

catawampuscat
December 24th, 2007, 23:51
In Sunee Plaza:
Some farangs went apeshit with the big fireworks outside Minou LB Bar and one was so smoky, people scattered.
The farangs kept shooting off very loud explosives and other beer bar owners next door saw their customers
leave and lost business. It almost came to a fist fight as the fuckin farangs didn't listen to one beer bar owner and
continued their dangerous game. The Minou LB Bar farangs finally pulled back from the center of the soi but it
wasn't really an improvement. Hopefully, the boss will control his patrons/employee/friends? next time and be a
good neighbor. Bits of the fireworks went into my drink and my friends insisted on leaving as they hated the smoke
and the noise and the hostile atmosphere created by the Minou LB bar farangs. Ugly behavior!

On the positive side, Krazy Dragon had a great party and the place was filled with balloons and customers. They
had a lucky draw first and many won free "offs" and many more won free drinks. A big cock show was something for
sore eyes and the chuck wow boy let loose a flood. Except for the horn tooting butthole and dart shooting ladyman,
the show was lots of fun and I especially liked the naked boys wearing the cone shaped party hats over their cocks.
Beautiful butts and much fun was had by all. Thank you Krazy Dragon for a party to remember! :cat:

jinks
December 25th, 2007, 01:31
My friend and I held court at Topmam.

We entertained Smiles and Supot. They enjoyed the triple cabaret shows.

The house was packed, more expected tomorrow, my table is booked already.

Too pissed to write more... Good night Merry Christmas.

John and Jakkrit.

ChrisUK
December 25th, 2007, 01:44
In Sunee Plaza:

On the positive side, Krazy Dragon had a great party and the place was filled with balloons and customers. They
had a lucky draw first and many won free "offs" and many more won free drinks. A big cock show was something for
sore eyes and the chuck wow boy let loose a flood. Except for the horn tooting butthole and dart shooting ladyman,
the show was lots of fun and I especially liked the naked boys wearing the cone shaped party hats over their cocks.
Beautiful butts and much fun was had by all. Thank you Krazy Dragon for a party to remember! :cat:

I second that, and as a winner of a free "off" I chose the chuck wow boy as a Christmas present to myself, having fancied/played with him over several months. I'm glad he let loose the flood on stage rather than in bed. His present to me was a more modest offering, similar to most guys, even though it was only an hour later!

Merry Christmas.