PDA

View Full Version : Is it true

December 24th, 2007, 02:48
I sent an email to my Thai barboy friend and suggestered that he must be getting fucked every night now that the high season was here.He is in boystown and informs me that there are verry few customers,is this true or is he just trying to make me feel a little better

jinks
December 24th, 2007, 10:16
It's true alright, maybe more will come out of the woodwork for Christmas.

http://www.jinks.clara.net/forum/me4.jpg

December 24th, 2007, 10:20
.... people have been warned about Thailand and its election, etc, remember the people that go there are people that have been there time and time again, and so will avoid the place when "places are shut down". At the moment, its international news, every 1/2 hour on BBC about the election. Thailand has taken a lot of stick in the past, so there is your true reason.

However, leaving all that out. It could well be that people spend Xmas at home; the low value of the dollar that sort of thing. Lets hope so eh.

HawaiiBoy
December 24th, 2007, 10:40
I'm one that enjoys low season....So I wish I was there....boys coyly smiling at me and whispering sweet nothings, like "off me pleez...pleez...pleez.

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 24th, 2007, 11:10
if you knew he was being fu**ed all the time and had lots of customers-you mean old thing ! :angel5: