PDA

View Full Version : What I miss most about not being in Pattaya

bucknaway
December 23rd, 2007, 08:41
Anymore, when I think about returning to Thailand is simply for the massages. I enjoy the massages on the beach with the guys but I can never seem to get the very cute guy to massage me. They always seem to show up when I am tired of waiting and i promise another guy that he can massage me and I like to be a man of my word so.........

A few times, when getting massaged on the sand, I continued the massage in my room when I was staying at the Room-Club next to Tui's place. I like to think I enjoyed the massages that started on the sand and ended up in my room but I didn't. One of the guys I took to my room was simply to massage him and help him learn a better massage style because his style was not comforting, theraputic or relaxing, but I liked him from our conversation and wanted to help him. The other guy... Once we got in the room and alone, I found I did not like him as much as I thought I did.

Anyway. When I was massaging one of them, I forget if it was the first or the second guy..... But anyway, when I began to massage him he asked some very defensive questions about my style of massage telling me my style was a spa style and his style was a muscle therapy style..... I ignored all that and went on to tell him what Farangs like and don't like when it comes to massage..... From my point of view......

I told him that the heated oil was not good unless the farang asked for it. No one wants to be on a hot sandy beach with a oil heating their skin. I told him to let the farang know that he has regular oil and hot muscle oil if they like. I think he started to ignore me and just enjoy the massage and think about how much he would charge me for his time.....

When it was all said and done, we had sex, but truth be told, I didn't want the sex.

We talked about getting something to eat and I was almost letting him have control, but then I remembered it was my vacation and told him I was eating at the mall and he could come if he liked. He decided it was too far. I paid him and we went our seperate ways.

I remember another guy who gave me a very long massage on the beach.... I think he massaged me for over 2 hours and I was praying for him to end it! When it was over (I had to ask him to wrap it up), I gave him 600 baht... He was very happy telling me I was his only customer (With 2 an 3 hour massages, I am sure he told the truth) and he would use the money to get something to eat and to go to the Sauna (Sex free in sauna he told me).

So if I had to say what I miss the most about Thailand... I would have to say it was the cheap massages....

I did go back to the Blind Massage place and it was very busy when I got there. The only had a female available to massage me. I accepted and when I went into the room there was a topless Farang woman getting undressed. We were to share the massage room. She covered her chest from me but did not stop looking at me until I was down to my underwear.

I don't remember if I liked the massage or not. It must have been ok or I would have remembered that it was less than what I had hoped for and I had low expectations when I went in there.

I also got a massage from one of the women on the Phuket beach. It was good but the old lady sitting next to us talked to me too much and the guy with them (he was gay with colored hair) would say things that made them giggle.....

I have had a few massages in Babylon and one was very good and the other was not worth talking about....

Now when I was in Chiang Mai and PJ's sent their massage guy to my room. His massage was very nice! Come to think of it. The best massage I ever got was when I was in Chiang Mai and staying at Adams Apple and I asked the hotel to send a guy to massage me to kill the time before my flight and he gave me the massage of my life!

At one time I posted that different areas of Thailand seem to have different styles and was told I was crazy, but I have to say that Chiang Mai is a good place to get a massage if your getting a massage from a trained pro.

catawampuscat
December 23rd, 2007, 10:08
One of the best massage boys/guys at Jomtien is a deaf mute Thai. He is not handsome but is very talented with
his hands and fingers. He gives a great chair massage and really works your feet, legs and shoulders. I usually
like the massage on the sand even more and he is outstanding there as well. He is strong and not for those who want
someone to apply their suntan lotion and look pretty.
I once tried 90 minutes and it was too much of a good thing but for a deep strong massage he is excellent.

He also does in-room massages and has other talents which surprised me. While he cannot use his mouth for speech,
he is excellent at the other things a mouth and tongue are used for and I don't mean smoking cigarettes.
I think he is the only kon bai (deaf mute) massage boy around the gay areas of Jomtien and you should consider giving
him a try. He is popular with his regulars and I know why... :cat:

I think :idea: Rainwalker will second this recommendation and even provide his nickname..

bing
December 23rd, 2007, 13:30
If you are prone to trying the Thai Blind Massage Institute again, I suggest you go a day ahead of time and book "Shampoo", that is what his name sounds like, the gal behind the desk will know of whom you speak. Set up a time in advance for him. He is popular and will give you an outstanding massage. I like the 2 hour variety after a day at the beach. I have often found myself about to snor during the massage.

I was in NYC some time ago in Chinatown and had a massage with a happy ending, and while all was satisfactory, I found myself yearning for fan room at the Thai Blind Massage Institute in Jomtien.

December 23rd, 2007, 16:32
After numerous attempts to not be 'punished' with a hurtful massage at this place, I had to stop going there. They just don't understand MEDIUM massage. And I am not a whimp. I won 'best body on Brighton Beach, 1949.