PDA

View Full Version : Is Monty doing xmas dinner

andrewcraig
December 23rd, 2007, 06:20
I am leaving in a matter of hours and refuse to pay the high prices for Xmas dinner at Amor,
Ambience and Cafe Royale. If Monty is not doing Xmas lunch or dinner is there anything available in Sunee.

I got caught a few years ago staying at Cafe Royale for the New Years Dinner which was included in the tariff,
whether you wanted or not. I wonder do they still do that. it was 1500+baht from memory

Monty-old
December 23rd, 2007, 16:06
I am not doing a traditional xmas dinner this year.

I am open every night with my real value for money menu.

495 baht gets 4 a course meal

Soup or Pate

Beef / Lamb / Duck or Chicken with a salad.

i can't see my own menu from here....

A glass of wine or Beer included.

December 23rd, 2007, 16:26
Not Boystown outrageous prices but still a bit high at 495. To each his own however.

Jetsam
December 23rd, 2007, 17:49
Not Boystown outrageous prices but still a bit high at 495. To each his own however.

495 baht , 12 Euro, 17 USD . over here you almost pay that amount of money for the included glass of wine or beer.

yeah yeah , I know you must not compare prices from farangland and Thailand , but I can't see how 495 baht is expensive for a 4 course meal.

lonelywombat
December 23rd, 2007, 17:51
Hi Monty

Good to know you are still well and still in business. I would hate to see you back in Perth full time

Hope you have got rid of those lady boys. You had excellent taste in boys could never understand the "girls"

Cannot wait to check out your new place.

BTW has that place next to you being built, opened and is it gay

What has happened the the gay place on the other side of you with the dark room

Is the OZ bar the ex owners of Bondi and how is it going?

paulg
December 24th, 2007, 18:08

You must be joking No wonder you are scratching your bum all the time. If you cannot afford to have a night out you really are in a bad way financially. Makes sense now why you are so negative to most posts.
495b is double the cost of a White Knight dinner. Have you never paid for a meal more expensive than that