PDA

View Full Version : Picking up Kick Boxers in Pattay... I have an idea

bucknaway
December 22nd, 2007, 08:47
You guys know that it has been a desire of mine to have sex with a Thai police officer and to have sex with a Thai Kick Boxer. On my trip there in October I came close to doing both but I did not pick-up on the Kick Boxers signals on walking street until it was too late and I left and it was the look on his face (Aside from all his touching my leg) that told me I should have stayed a little longer, but the beer girl there kinda made me feel uncomfortable on that being my first night there but I got over her on my retun.

The Police officer I almost had sex with was one of 3 officers. I wanted the cute one but the average guy with higher rank wanted me so it didn't work and I went back to my room to sleep alone.

ON this next trip I think I have a ploy that will help me land a Kick Boxer. I will off a guy from a bar and take him to the Boxing bar on Walking street so the boxers can see me with a GoGo Thai guy and that should help them understand that I am not there simply to watch them fight. (It helped me pick-up a mall worker. I liked him and when I came back to his store with a guy from the beach and took him to the store to buy shorts for him. Later that day, I came back to his store alone and he gave me his number and later that night we bumped into each other near the Flamingo Hotel. He told me he does not go with customers and he said it again when he was getting dressed after his shower before he left my room......

I am sure this can work. It may take me 2 days to land a boxer from the ring but I am willing to ride it out!

I also have to say that on my last trip in October.... I spent most of my nights sitting in the kick boxing bars, watching the guys and giving the winner 40 baht. I had a better time doing that than being charged high prices in the gay gogo bars and having the mamasan stand near me trying to pressure me into offing a gogo boy.....

Oh I found a trick to getting them to leave me alone. I tell them I am food sick and look down and say "Dirty" and they say, "Oh..... Dirty..." Nevermind then. (I didn't want to share that cause I still want to use that when I return and if they hear it too often they will know it is a lie.)

So this next trip will be a lot shorter than my other trips. I plan to do 3 or 4 days in Chiang Mai, 7 days in Pattaya and 2 days in Bangkok. I am not going to go back to Phuket for a while.....

I do want to stay at the Condo at View Talay. I rented a room from Augie. He is a handsome guy and his rates are great!

And I plan to stay at PJ's place in Chiang mai. On my last trip I asked them to send the guy they have on-call for massage. I told them I wanted a no sex oil massage. When the guy turned-up... I knew I made a mistake... I should have got the sex massage! He was HOT!

In Bangkok... I will either stay at Babylon or Vincents.

December 22nd, 2007, 09:01
... of yours, Bucky - is it true that you're also a foot-fetishist and love toe-sucking? By the way a friend of mine claims to have seen you in @Richards in the last month or so; was that you or a clone?

bucknaway
December 22nd, 2007, 10:48
Yeah, I have an on and off foot fetish.

I left Thailand in early November. I think I left the first week in November. I don't remember if I visited Richards.

December 22nd, 2007, 12:06
I was wondering what happened to Bucky.
He must have been suffering from the same syndrome I get after my trips - Post Thailand Depression. :pale:

I think he's found the same cure I have - start planning your next trip! :cheers:

bing
December 22nd, 2007, 17:47
Since you are interested in Thai Boxers, I would suggest you know they have to honor their agreement to box at more than one venue. You may be best served if you go about 11:00 p.m. and understand they finish about midnight. Actually, the bar girls at the old Marina are fun and can be helpful as they are friends with the boxers. It is one big group of friends that work there. If you are open to getting a drink or two for boxers they probably will flock to you. Remember they don't drink a lot of beer as they are really athletic, but will do a coke or sprite. I prefer the one in the middle of Walking Street, there is a boxing venue at the start of the street, but it is more of a bar, and the gals are a lot more aggressive, at least IMHO. Best Wishes on your quest.

December 22nd, 2007, 19:43
Hey Buckie....there is a brand new Thai boxing gym/school about 200 meters down Soi 15 (the Soi where Nervana/MatiHari/Mnhattan is). They are packed with hot boxers from about 5 PM on and have a little bar. You might think about doing a little shopping there.

December 22nd, 2007, 21:49
Hi

Just stopping in to say hi to y'all as a new member.

Aaron

RonanTheBarbarian
December 23rd, 2007, 05:27
Welcome Aaron. :cheers:

Just thought i would say that as you are a newbie!

You will probably find that this is not really one of the friendliest of message boards as gay message boards go,however, do not let that put you off, it sure is entertaining.

And if you have a specific query about gay Thailand, it is one of the best to ask. Just do not ask the guys here to psycho-analyse your relationship unless you have a very thick skin. :blackeye:

And, Bucknaway, we await with interest an account of how you get on. Sounds like a fascinating project you got there!

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 23rd, 2007, 06:03
I once had an intermittent b/f with a foot fetish(..always difficult as you had to give your feet a good scrub beforehand and keep those toenails done)..and I grew to really like it.

I don't know if this happens to others, but I now find it highly erotic having my toes sucked and my feet made love to. And remember..the classy Duchess of York shares this passion.

The problem is finding someone else who adores feet but there are Thais out there who share all the same passions we and Fergie do.

You should try it some time Homintern. :cyclopsani:

bucknaway
December 23rd, 2007, 08:07
Welcome to the board aABeckerkoo. Have you been to Thailand before or are you thinking about going?

RonanTheBarbarian, when I was in Thailand, I did a lot of sharing of my more interesting times, but I am trying to learn to cut back on the details. The gay scene in Thailand is not so big that I can give details and omit the name and expect that no one will know the person I was talking about.......

I like to share, but I don't want to be disrespectful to the people I meet..... I am just having a difficult time finding a balance in sharing my story to the point that you can almost taste the exhaust in the air, and not being so detailed that you are able to read my story and walk right up to the person I had written about.

dab69
December 23rd, 2007, 14:57
why didn't I think of this when I still knew where my waiter in bangkok worked?
this one had been a dream of mine for over 7 years, worked in a hotel on
Phetchaburi then moved on.

December 23rd, 2007, 16:39
[quote="Lunchtime O'Booze"]..the classy Duchess of York shares this passion.
quote]

Fergie.......classy??!! :compress: :compress: :compress: I've heard her called many things but classy never came too high up the list!

best joke i've heard all Christmas :bigsmurf:

(PS i dont see feet as a fetish - if i am really into the guy - ie he ticks every friggin' box and is uber-cute, then why leave one part of the body out? I try to cover every millimetre! In my experience even those who profess ticklishness, once into it love it!)

Re Thai boxers in Pattaya - I agree with an earlier post about avoiding the bar just before the entrance to Walking Street (at the very end of Beach Road) - the girls are too full-on and in your face - the bar further up Walking Street is better, with more opportunities easier to come by ;)

lonelywombat
December 23rd, 2007, 17:42
An elderly friend of mine always did well at the Thai Boxing just near the old Simon Cabaret

He is not well enough to travel anymore but tells some great stories

He always took his camera and paid 50/100 baht for a boxer to pose for him.Thais are very vain.

If he got the right vibes he asked the boxer to have something to eat and drink, usually coke

He asked could he take more pics at his condo, and said he would pay.

It was so easy to get them to pose in their shorts then out of them, he always laughed

They got hard before the pants were off. Me no ladyman, me man man, me king. Yes Yes Yes

You like me smoke Nic Noi . I pay . Ok You like fuck "You fuck I."No you fuck me. You pay? OK

He loves tats. I hate them. He likes rough trade I hate it .But if thats your thing!!!!!

bucknaway
December 23rd, 2007, 21:43
Thanks guys... A lot of good advice and suggestions. I am sure all this will be in the back of my mind when I leave my condo and head off to walking street......

Now picking up a police officer in Chiang Mai.... Well I had dumb luck this past time but I think on my next trip.... I will wait till closing time and wait for a small group of officers to sit at a gay beer bar and introduce myself, buy them each a beer and see what happens from there....