PDA

View Full Version : SAWATDEE'S TOP 10 NEW YEAR PREDICTIONS FOR 2008!

thaiworthy-old
December 20th, 2007, 21:01
WARNING: This is mean to be funny. If it makes you eager to knock me senseless for my awkward silliness, then be advised, please proceed with caution.

SAWATDEE'S TOP 10 NEW YEAR PREDICTIONS FOR 2008 are:

10. No pedophiles will get arrested in Pattaya in 2008.
┬а 9. kquill will announce the opening of his new hotel, "Le Cafe Ambiance."
┬а 8. Lunchtime O'Booze will join the 12-step program.
┬а 7. Dodger and Su will make a baby.
┬а 6. Sen Yai's avatar will be placed on exhibit in Washington's Smithsonian.
┬а 5. Smiles will publish a best-selling book "Shopping For Dummies in Hua Hin."
┬а 4. Homintern will move to Pattaya and love it.
┬а 3. Gone Fishing will donate his life savings to a fly-by-night charity.
┬а2. Aunty will move into Homintern's old place where she will run an etiquette school.

And the number one prediction for the new year:

┬а 1. Thaiworthy will die laughing at his own jokes.

I hope I haven't insulted too many good people here. If not, I will try harder next time. Anyone have any more suggestions?

Thank you so much everyone for your kindness; your words have meant a lot to me over these last few months.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

jinks
December 21st, 2007, 00:40
So why am I missed out ?

An insult :clown:

krobbie
December 21st, 2007, 00:45
I am sure there are many out there that have their own predictions for the year ... any takers?

I can't wait

Cheers
krobbie

:web:

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 21st, 2007, 05:22
I can't even manage twelve steps after lunch.

I hope this doesn't refer to that bizarre cult called AA ! a good friend went once and came back horrified.."they want you to give up drinking forever" he shuddered.
:shaking:

Aunty
December 21st, 2007, 10:37
I quite like the idea of opening an etiquette school. All you cock-sucking mother-fuckers need one.

And I'm predicting an 11th for 2008. Earwig and Catty will get over their differences, and do anal.

And Bad Boy Billy will go on a crash diet and loose 300 lbs and move to Pattaya only to discover that wowpow is his long lost grandma.

Merry Christmas :cheers: