PDA

View Full Version : topman

December 19th, 2007, 09:42
Fab Mark,

But you had to, just had to, put that, fat belly on the stage.

I, in my small opinion, thought it was great,

Best of luck!

December 20th, 2007, 00:52
Great show. Good looking boys. The gay scene in Pattaya needs Marcha back to kick some life into the place. Glad to see the crew back together. Just wish it was in a better area.

Look at the aircon also. Very hot when so busy. Also change some of the old waiters, look like they couldnt take the pace of a busy bar.

But all in all a great night had by all.

globalwanderer
December 20th, 2007, 00:56
Great show.... at last a bar worth visiting again... but yes the waiters need sorting

jvt22222
December 20th, 2007, 07:22
.......... following the WOW evening at the Jomtien Gay Community bash ............ Thanks, Mark/Marsha, for making the supreme effort to get it all back on stage ........... what fun it was to see lots of the boys from your show when Throb really had a show worth seeing over and over again...... have wondered a couple of times since Tuesday what some of those guys must have been doing for the last couple of years...... good to see lots of friends in the audience as well............ Kevin, you look great, keep it up ............... heard several comments, with which I agree, that never has Pattaya seen a more motley group of go-go-boys ....... if you have any sway in this regard, Mark, clean house an get a bunch of readily available eye candy...... your show need a good lead in bunch!!!!

jinks
December 20th, 2007, 14:53
The set of Topman photos will be added to my site when I have more to show.

Meanwhile a few from Monty's were added today. [www button below]

Aunty
December 20th, 2007, 15:13
It's at times like these that I miss Bad Boy Billy. Because if he was here, I'm sure he'd say something like the problem with you guys is you're all sluts.

Looks like a good show though.

December 20th, 2007, 17:42
Thanks guys for the nice comments. The response to the new show in the bar so far has been good and we hope to continue to grow better.

We will be replacing the air con over the next few days and adding a couple of extra new units to make it nice and cool. Also the name of the bar will be changed to The Topman Chippendale Show bar.
Seating will be updated in low season, but we will keep the old cozy style.

Have great programme planned for over the Christmas period.

Xmas Eve Stars in there eyes Showtime 10.30pm 11.45pm 12.30am
Xmas Day Christmas the real deal
Boxing Day The best of Topman Chippendale's

New Years Eve The Premier of Hairspray vs Dreamgirls Only 2 shows New Years Eve at 10.30pm and 12.15am. The old Topman Show will join the new Topman Chippendale show for there
last show in the bar. As from the 1st of January there will be only The Topman Chippendale Show at 10.30pm and 11.45pm