PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday 19th - Uniform Bar opens.

December 18th, 2007, 15:33
The new Uniform located next next to Krazy Dragon Bar in Sunee Plaza will be open from 6pm Wednesday 19th.

The owner Graham has asked me to inform all that might be interested to come along and meet himself and the boys, free finger food will be served from about 8pm.

Seasons Greetings to you all.

December 18th, 2007, 21:34
... if this new uniform bar has the implication it means in its name, i.e. is a bar that caters for guys who like guys in some form of uniform??

December 19th, 2007, 14:24
... if this new uniform bar has the implication it means in its name, i.e. is a bar that caters for guys who like guys in some form of uniform??

im really hoping so!

December 19th, 2007, 17:14

im really hoping so!

Well hope no longer, it is. Chok Dee Graham, see you later.

George.

TOQ
December 19th, 2007, 17:19
and they have a blackboard posted outside that says they will open at 8PM. Looks like it is all set to go :)

john

thrillbill
December 19th, 2007, 22:23
... and "finger food"- wonder where the finger has been/ :cyclopsani:

SoiVC Slut-old
December 20th, 2007, 17:46
I thought I would give this place a try seeing it is new and with me just arriving this week, so I am new also. I must say the bar is done very nicely. When I got there about 9:15 or so it was crowded. It did seem a bit warm in there. I believe they could use a few large floor fans. The televisions are a nice touch and the music was at a level you could talk above with no trouble at all. I am not sure why they picked a Hip Hop music channel for the TV. It seemed out of place. Drink prices were good. I had a gin tonic and it was only B70. Not bad I thought and it had some gin in it. I am sure I will return to see what shorts the lads will be wearing next time.

December 20th, 2007, 17:57
... if this new uniform bar has the implication it means in its name, i.e. is a bar that caters for guys who like guys in some form of uniform??I have handed over the Salvation Army "fatigues" of an ex-boyfriend for the bar's use

catawampuscat
December 20th, 2007, 23:00
Uniform Bar seems like it will be a hit as the beer bars on this soi fill up most nites. Not sure I would have designed it with the big bar
up front but it is different looking and with more seating and more fans and more boys, it should be a welcome addition. Good concept
and friendly owner and staff a big plus.

The old Sabai House around the corner with the giant turtle/tortoise in the fish tank is now a boy beer bar. The boys said it was Filou
related but I don't have a clue what it will be called. Sabai House was sort of a lady beer bar and straight and served Thai food. It is
across from the now derelict swimming pool. Filou beer bar has been closed for a while and catered to the Germans but all were welcome.

Two new boy beer bars in two days in Sunee.. and a new boy go go bar with Nice Boys and the new show at Top Man, all new this week.
It must be high season.... :cat:

December 25th, 2007, 00:41
What are the uniforms like then?

I figure this concept may only last if the uniforms are either very minimal or slowly removed in an artistic style.

J

Dodger
December 25th, 2007, 17:19
z909...

Qoute:

I was hoping for Life Guard uniforms...with snug fitting speedo swimwear and little gold whistles around their necks.

December 25th, 2007, 18:23
THE NEW BOY BAR (SABAIHOUSE) WITH THE TURTLE, IS THIS WITH BOYS OR LADYBOYS, AND WHO IS THE ORNER ? thank you for a answer

SoiVC Slut-old
December 26th, 2007, 18:08
I went back to Uniform Bar last night about 9:30 or so. When I went in I noticed that I was the only one there. I was a bit shocked because for some reason I thought this bar might catch on. But it was Christmas night so maybe I was expecting too much. I looked around and there were two waiters there and a bartender. I must say all 3 looked very fem in appearance and acted the same. With a name like " Uniform" I would think a more masculine type of boy would be the type of employee to be hired. Then again I might of been expecting too much. They have added some floor fans and that really helps make the bar more comfortable. Music level is nice too. Will have to return in a couple of days and try it again. It is a nice bar.

catawampuscat
December 26th, 2007, 23:00
Sabai House with the huge prehistoric looking turtle/tortoise is reputed to be owned/run by the owner of Filou Boy Bar,
which has been closed for a spell.. This is from one of the boys working there and is no way a statement of fact and
for the moment I would consider it hearsay. I didn't notice any ladyboys but the bar is fairly dark and only a few host
boys were scattered around. The new beer bar further up the soi ,Up2You or UP2U, seems to have more fem hosts but things change daily
and these are just casual observations from a passerby and not a customer.. Perhaps some one can add more on these bars..

Uniform Bar has ordered uniforms which are being made and some of the themes will be military like army and navy and
3 or 4 others. I don't think lifeguard is one of them but maybe some Hawaiian theme.. :cat:

December 28th, 2007, 15:55
An army uniform consisting of Khaki swimming trunks would be nice, but I fear they may put too much cloth in these outfits & kill the whole concept off.

Happy Boys have the outfits about right, particularly if the boy rolls the rear up, to reduce the area covered.

J

December 28th, 2007, 23:06
z909...

Qoute:

I was hoping for Life Guard uniforms...with snug fitting speedo swimwear and little gold whistles around their necks.

Y M C Aaaaaaaaaaaa - its fun to stay at the..............Ymccccccccccccaaa

<<------ OOps - blonde moment - slaps himself!

lonelywombat
January 6th, 2008, 05:34
One week later and no reply and no pics.

Is it still open and what are the different styles of uniform to be worn

lonelywombat
January 21st, 2008, 07:58
two more weeks and a months since it opened, and no pics.

is it still open