PDA

View Full Version : Four nights in Pattaya - where to go?

December 15th, 2007, 00:47
I'll be in Pattaya for four nights over the Christmas holidays. My first time in Pattaya. Any must-see bars/massage parlours? What about good seafood restaurants? I'm familiar with the offing and boy-for-rent system.

Cheers.

MB

jinks
December 15th, 2007, 01:19
Hello MB

The Sticky posts at the top are a good indication on where to go.

I will be at many of them if not all :cheers:

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 15th, 2007, 06:03
:scratch: "I will be at many of them if not all"...at the same time ??

jolyjacktar
December 15th, 2007, 07:07
MB there's a good seafood place up walking street about 3/4 of the way up on the left hand side. Always go to this place. Sorry i cant remember the name, maybe lobster pot or somthing like that.
Not been out for a while now so names are a bit distant.

bing
December 15th, 2007, 08:24
Hi,

I'm the romantic of the group.

1. If you meet a guy and just want din-din, take him to White Nights in Sunee

2. If you want to have a romantic setting, take him to Cabbage and Condoms and insist on a table down by the beach so you can hear the surf pounding on beach.

3. If you want an upscale joint for supper, go the Amor in Boystown. Richard, will take care of you. Let him know are new to the area and he will be a wealth of information.

4. If you like the Sauna life. Go to the Sansuk sauna off Soi 11, Punya has the 3rd floor bar with open sky view, and a waterfalls sound in the pool below. If you, perchance meet a nice young man in the sauna, invite him for a drink, or dinner on the third floor. I fell in love with the red and blue lights at twilight. This is more fun than falling into a vat of Guinness for an alcoholic.

5. After your visit you will want to add to this starting list.

December 15th, 2007, 11:15
Hi,

I'm the romantic of the group.

3. If you want an upscale joint for supper, go the Amor in Boystown.

Richard, will take care of you.

Hi Bing,

Did you mean romantic or romancing?

December 15th, 2007, 17:15
Dynamite Boys is a small upstairs gogo bar on the next soi over from Boyz Town. It has one of the best shows I have seen in years at 11:30 each night. The troupe is lead by Jan from Alzazar. It is a great balance of Ladyboy preformance, comedy staring a midget, deaf, mute Kathoey, and an amazingly sexy boy show: one with oiled up boys on stage and another in a glass shower. Also, some very good looking gogo boys in what is a small comfotable bar

December 15th, 2007, 22:10
Many nice bars in Boystown & Sunee.
If time is limited, you can always have a quick look through the door of the bar & only stop @ the ones you like.

J