PDA

View Full Version : photo

thrillbill
December 13th, 2007, 21:05
I know I'm not an old timer on this web sight to know how things are set up... and sometimes it seems that its almost a private chit chat box... BUT here is what I am asking and don't mean to get camp comments. But whenever I click on to get to the Gay Thailand Forum Index there is a couple pictures of nude Thai boys taken by Elephant Spike. I can't help but think isn't this an invasion of these guys' privacy or did they know that their nude pics would be displayed all over the world on a gay websight? I am assuming Elephantspike has received permission from them.

Bob
December 14th, 2007, 04:11
I never see them as I don't access the site through the portal. So, if it bothers you, don't access the forum that way (access it:
www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/index.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/index.html)

But....and I could be wrong here ...I think those photos are not private photos Spike took but photos from commericial websites and I presume the posers were paid for the view.

bao-bao
December 17th, 2007, 20:41
I think those photos are not private photos Spike took but photos from commercial websites and I presume the posers were paid for the view.

Those are photos he's gotten with permission from sites where he's satisfied that the guys are of legal age. That's why they are the only ones with any "revealing" nudity approved on the board. It's in the fine print we all agreed to when we signed up.

That said, my two satang would be that maybe they ought to be taken out of the rotation that shows automatically and moved to its own titillating gallery. I have no qualms about friends and family seeing my computer screen most any time I'm perusing the board at home or in public, but genitalia doesn't really go with some of the lovely "Personal Gallery" scenic/everyday life shots that Smiles, Amaretto and others post in their personal galleries.

Just an idea.

elephantspike
December 17th, 2007, 22:49
Yes, those are sample pics from professional adult sites that I am promoting as an affiliate.

You can only see those ones mixed in with the general pics in the random pics on the portal page if you are both logged-in and a member of the Erotic Club. In other words, the only people who can see them are the ones who asked to see them.

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 18th, 2007, 06:05
on here ?

never.

December 18th, 2007, 06:46
Yes, those are sample pics from professional adult sites that I am promoting as an affiliate.

You can only see those ones mixed in with the general pics in the random pics on the portal page if you are both logged-in and a member of the Erotic Club. In other words, the only people who can see them are the ones who asked to see them.

Mathematical simplicity. I wanna see them live ! :clown: