PDA

View Full Version : Villa Rouge Rear of the Year Saturday 29 Dec 2007.

December 12th, 2007, 19:24
On the 29th December The Villa Rouge Bar(Old Kaos) will hold a rear of year competion.

Join us for a great night of fun and entertainment. With shows from the new Topman Chippendales.

There will be a door charge of 150 baht, which will include one free drink.

It cost 200 baht for any boy who wants to enter the competion.

Great cash prizes and you decide who wins.

Kicks of at 10pm, so get here early to get a good seat.

http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/diary/2912Villa.jpg

December 13th, 2007, 09:14
On the 20th December The Villa Rouge Bar(Old Kaos) will hold a rear of year competion.

Join us for a great night of fun and entertainment. With shows from the new Topman Chippendales.

Two questions.

1. Are you on stage in a dress Marsha?

2. If you are, have you lost any weight, and will you be allowing the boys to dance as well as yourself?

Nothing worse than a has been Foreigner taking to the stage and reliving their wannabee past fame!

Only jesting!

December 13th, 2007, 14:51
On the 20th December The Villa Rouge Bar(Old Kaos) will hold a rear of year competion.

Two questions.

1. Are you on stage in a dress Marsha?

2. If you are, have you lost any weight, and will you be allowing the boys to dance as well as yourself?

Nothing worse than a has been Foreigner taking to the stage and reliving their wannabee past fame!

Only jesting!

I have only 1 question. Are the Browns invited?

:thin: :thin: :thin:

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 13th, 2007, 14:56
1. can we cope with anymore "rear of the year" contests ??? (yes-I know the answer is yes)
2. who the hell is Marsha ?
3. who the hell are The Browns ?

PinkSilom
December 14th, 2007, 01:00
'2. who the hell is Marsha ?'

Mr O'Booze, surely you jest! Headhunted and dragged away from her nightclub in Spain, Marsha breathed life into Throb, Boyztown and perhaps even Pattaya. Over the last two years, the Pattaya gay scene has been dying a death; perhaps due to Marsha's absence, perhaps not. Anyway, she has returned to bring to Pattaya once again the excellence that became synonymous with her name.

Smiles
December 14th, 2007, 10:24
Didn't we have horrified board members badly in need of sniffing salts because of the appearance of the dreaded Hairy Ass Syndrome in the analual rear-end follies recently?
Has this problem been rectumfied? Or, looked into ... deeply?

I recall there was a movie in the distant past named 'Through An Ass Darkly'. Sounds like a good idea for a Theme Night to me.

In Hua Hin we abide no such shenassigans. :cheers:

Cheers ....

krobbie
December 14th, 2007, 15:13
... are you on the sauce down there?

Cheers yourself

jinks
December 22nd, 2007, 22:48
Other show ever held back for my arrival :cheers:

Hows about putting this one early before my departure ????

catawampuscat
December 23rd, 2007, 09:37
Beauty contest were very popular in 1950's and 60's USA but have waned in popularity over the decades.
While they proclaimed to be talent contests and often posed questions about bettering the world, they were
about tits and ass and all horny repressed men living in a culture controlled by the christian conservatives could watch on TV.

It was many years before married couples could even be shown sleeping in the same bed and separate twin beds
was standard on TV.
With much of the sexual repression of the relgious conservatives finally lifted, the need for ogling beauty contests faded.
The neo-cons are always there waiting for another chance to stamp out the joy of sexual expression and return to the
dark closets of repression but I believe it is too late to turn back the clock..

Why of why do I harp on about this? Well, perhaps because it helps to explain my dislike of beauty contests, most popular,
best ass, most handsome and all that jazz. It is always some boy that the judge is fucking or some farang boyfriend is
best friend of the judge or the judge wants to fuck the boy.
I know I can go out with a group of friends and usually we all like a different boy in the bar and think he is the most handsome, the
hottest body etc. It is all so subjective but the crowds come and buy the drinks and the roses and the Thais seem to get a kick out of it.

Every nite is a beauty contest and every nite I choose the best ass, the most handsome, the best this or that and every nite I am the judge
jury and paymaster. Well , I do exaggerate slightly with the every nite as many times I make my arrangements for the daytime.
I am just slightly cynical but do have a pet peeve with beauty contests and somehow have never won one ... :cat: