View Full Version : Sunee Plaza Boy Bars Updates & News....

catawampuscat
December 11th, 2007, 23:26
For those who like to keep up the latest openings and new boy bars in Sunee Plaza, take note of the
following:

The Boy Bar formerly known as K-Boys Go Go Bar reopened after a very long hiatus and is now called
Nice Boys Go Go Bar. It opened today and it was jammed with dancing boys and farang admirers.
With no fanfare and no hype, Nice Boys did a great job for a soft opening (no balloons, etc) and somehow
put together a large staff and got the punters in as well...

The Italian/Thai restaurant last known as Berties, adjacent to Villa Rouge formerly known as Kaos, is under
renovation and already has the new sign up. The new boy bar is called Uniform Boys and apparently is under
British ownership.. No further info at this time but one can assume it will be a single shop-house go go boy bar..

Still no sign at Jungle Boys, althou the beer bar part adjoining has reopened with a couple of hosts. Seems like jungle rot may
have set in but I hope I am wrong and the bar gets its act together quickly.

Euro Boys limping along and so far it is stop and go and on and off.. Boss really needs a good mamasan..

Krazy Dragon was packed the other nite and many of the doormen and waitstaff were on the tables.. Apparently, the number of
boys on the tables has been slipping the bosses insisted on the staff helping out. I heard that Krazy Dragon was starting to offer salaries
again to the dancers instead of the free lancer system and this will ensure enough boys/guys every nite in the future. A tab more expensive
no doubt but the bar is flat without boys/guys on the tables. Future looks very good for Krazy Dragon.. :cat:

Jetsam
December 12th, 2007, 00:18
The new boy bar is called Uniform Boys and apparently is under
British ownership..

No Sex anymore http://i.fok.nl/s/nopompom.gif

llz
December 12th, 2007, 00:19
Cattie I came back from Pattaya one month ago and will be stuck in Boringland for quite a long time. So you can easily imagine in what kind of mood I am now and how much your reports are refreshing for the mind ... keep them going and thank you

Shuee
December 15th, 2007, 17:51
i too like cats posts on SP bars/activity, it would seem that the 'real sunnee reporter' whohas a pair of red shoes as their advatar, seems to favour a certain set of bars owned by a particular farlang

Anyway-Lets hope between these two we are well informed
thank you

catawampuscat
December 15th, 2007, 18:51
This scoop reporter was surprised to hear that Top Man was open last nite in Sunee Plaza.. I thought only the pedo beer
bars in Sunee were open but I stand corrected.. Top Man scheduled to have new blood and new show and hopefully some new boys
very soon..

I am still mystified that Jungle Boys in Sunee remains sign-less many many weeks after opening.. Someone said it had to do with paying taxes
but it is queer (in the original sense) and I think a sign would help.

Still the best and most fun bar, for those who are not turned off by the onset of puberty, is Krazy Dragon.. Cheap drinks, friendly guys, easy music, comfortable
seating and fun fun fun.. Krazy only slips when the number of table dancers slips but otherwise, it is still the one..... :cat:

jolyjacktar
December 15th, 2007, 20:09
And also Cat! i think that Peter is one of the sexiest bar owners about Pattaya's Gay scean at this time. So with a sexy Krazy and a sexy boss its the bar that i like to visit when im in Thailand

December 15th, 2007, 23:19
I stopped by Villa Rouge the other evening for the 10 o'clock performance. My god, they must have searched Issan with great diligence in order to find so many boys so well prepared to perform in the 10 o'clock show. I was very impressed by the equipment, and I have seen more than my fair share of Asian equipment. This show will disprove all of those ugly stereotypes about Asians' less than impressive equipment...and prehaps may even cause some jealousy among those groups who are stereotyped as having very large equipment!!!!

December 15th, 2007, 23:20
I stopped by Villa Rouge the other evening for the 10 o'clock performance. My god, they must have searched Issan with great diligence in order to find so many boys so well prepared to perform in the 10 o'clock show. I was very impressed by the equipment, and I have seen more than my fair share of Asian equipment. This show will disprove all of those ugly stereotypes about Asians' less than impressive equipment...and prehaps may even cause some jealousy among those groups who are stereotyped as having very large equipment!!!!

December 16th, 2007, 07:40
some one told me euro boy has been sold to the owner from the place 2be so may by with a new broom in the house euro boy will pick up business again

dab69
December 17th, 2007, 08:16
And also Cat! i think that Peter is one of the sexiest bar owners about Pattaya's Gay scean at this time. So with a sexy Krazy and a sexy boss its the bar that i like to visit when im in Thailand

Didn't FAt Boy Billy (the Drink and Dasher) also sing the praisses of Top Man

lonelywombat
December 17th, 2007, 08:42
Just got a xmas greeting from Stewart owner of Twoguys including an update on bars. Here are just a couple.

New bar opening today next to Kaos is Uniform Bar, an open beer bar with boys dressed in different uniforms each day of the weekThe photo is from his newsletter.

Cats bar for older [20+] ladyboys

Playboy now owned by former owner of Happy Boys Interesting to see what format this will be

However the main reason for posting is his reference to Star Treff . Music was loud but show was good

I had not heard of Star Treff since they closed in Jomtien Complex., Can I get an indication of where they are, are they the same performers and any more reports on the show.

After pinching news from his newsletter better give him a plug. Merry Xmas Stewart.

twoguysguesthouse@hotmail.com
www.twoguysguesthouse.com (http://www.twoguysguesthouse.com)

December 17th, 2007, 12:11
Owned by a friend of mine from England by the name of Graham, day to day management will be handled by the cashier Mr Yo. Definitely not going to be a Go-Go, it will be beer bar. The fitting out of the bar is complete and now Graham is waiting for the authorities to issue him the liquor license, as soon as he has this license he will be open and we expect this day to be Tuesday 18Th December.
Graham, his boyfriend, and Mr Yo look forward to seeing you all in the fullness of time and wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year.

TOQ
December 17th, 2007, 12:51
Just got a xmas greeting from Stewart owner of Twoguys including an update on bars. Here are just a couple.

New bar opening today next to Kaos is Uniform Bar, an open beer bar with boys dressed in different uniforms each day of the weekThe photo is from his newsletter.

Cats bar for older [20+] ladyboys

Playboy now owned by former owner of Happy Boys Interesting to see what format this will be

However the main reason for posting is his reference to Star Treff . Music was loud but show was good

I had not heard of Star Treff since they closed in Jomtien Complex., Can I get an indication of where they are, are they the same performers and any more reports on the show.

After pinching news from his newsletter better give him a plug. Merry Xmas Stewart.

twoguysguesthouse@hotmail.com
www.twoguysguesthouse.com (http://www.twoguysguesthouse.com)

Seems there has been an error made in reference to the Playboy Bar on Soi Yesnsabai Condo. The bar is not owned by the same man as Happy Boys. I know this to be true because I know the new owner of the bar. When he is ready he will let it be known who he is. As of right now I believe he wants to get more of the remodeling work done first.. The bar is open however and remodeling is done during the day.

In reference to Uniform Bar as of this morning it seems that plans have changed and the opening will not be on Monday or Tuesday. From what I understand they are shooting for the middle part of the week..

Hope this clears some things up.

john

December 18th, 2007, 01:53
New bar opening today next to Kaos is Uniform Bar, an open beer bar with boys dressed in different uniforms each day of the week.

Playboy now owned by former owner of Happy Boys

Whilst I am certain that all bar owners appreciate the free publicity they receive from message board communities such as this one, I am equally sure that they get pissed off when wrong information is posted without it being checked out with them first, such as in the case of the new Uniform Bar.

This new bar did not open tonight. The owner of the new bar, Graham, informed me this evening that he hopes to have his opening on Wednesday, as TOQ has correctly stated above, but will confirm this tomorrow when he is absolutely certain that all the necessary licenses and documentation needed for the bar, are all in order and in his possession.

Graham is a really nice guy and I am sure this bar when it does open, will be a fun place to be. My best wishes to you Graham for the bar and I wish you every success.

With regard to the Playboy Bar, I can also confirm as TOQ has also stated, that although this bar has recently been purchased and is currently undergoing a total refurbishment, the new owner is most definitely not the former owner of Happy Bar.

There were absolutely no facts whatsoever to substantiate the above claim and it was based on nothing more than rumour and gossip. We all know, or at least should do, that in the majority of cases, rumour and gossip does nothing more than cause harm. So that said, when making these type of posts, if the facts are not known to be 100 per cent accurate by you, then don't post.

I would like to point out, that I do not hold Stewart, whom I happen to believe is a gentleman as well as being a really nice guy, in anyway responsible whatsoever for the information that was posted. Furthermore, I also believe, that if Stewart had wanted any information from his newsletter published on Sawadee, he would have posted it here himself.

What the fuck is it with everyone wanting to be a reporter these days and the new LMTY? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif As far as I am concerned, the person currently doing the best job of reporting what is going on, is the starter of this thread, Cat. I hope you continue with these posts Cat, concerning updates on what is going on around town with all of the bars because, with the information that I have seen that you have posted, I have at least found it to be totally accurate.

Having now climbed down from my soap box, I would like to take the opportunity of wishing everyone here, no matter what religion or race you may be, a very happy time during the forthcoming holiday period. I also hope that during it, you all manage to come more times than Santa's reputed once a year. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

Chok Dee to you all,

George.

andrewcraig
December 18th, 2007, 05:25
[quote lonelywombat}

I had not heard of Star Treff since they closed in Jomtien Complex., Can I get an indication of where they are, are they the same performers and any more reports on the show.[quote/]

After all the bullshit about scoop reporter and people on soap boxes, is there any info on Star Treff

catawampuscat
December 18th, 2007, 09:34
Lighten up Andrew. after all it is that time of the year when more people jump and stick their heads in the oven etc..

The "scoop reporter" was a bit of levity aimed at a former poster on this forum who took "scooping" very seriously and
said nasty twisted things about good people, who topped him at being first with the news of bars openings and closings and other events
especially in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya. This pooper scooper never let the truth get in his way, if it meant he could be first..

I enjoy rubbing it in his puss and try to show what a joke being first with the news, really is.. It is all in fun Andrew and I am
guessing George gets it as well and his soapbox oration is just part of showing how foolish grown men can act with the trivial
and the trivia of the place we call Sunee.

You can still find week old news flashes from the former scoop reporter on another forum, where he continues to rattle on, protected
from the moderators by his evil younger sister, princess poopalot or :cat: is it princess peeinmypanties.. 555

STAR TREFF did open and is a narrow indoor a/c bar which allows and promotes smoking.. Asstrays on the tables is promoting.
They have a tiny stage and three performers and very loud recorded noise/music. It is dinner first and then the show.. Dinner is
one choice and one time was enough. The show is only for those who enjoy that type of thing and one time is enough in my lifetime
but to each his own.
I would be amazed if it was still open but stranger things happen in Pattaya and if it is someone can update this, let Andrew know.

Edited to remove erroneous info.
thanks George for your pm advising misinformation and it was removed..

lonelywombat
December 18th, 2007, 16:48
I am not trying to be a Lois Lane. My reply was intending to help Stewart and ended up a case of the messenger shot.
Ouch

But any publicity is good publicity and i see pinned to the top of the board a thread for a """""new """ bar""""

Maybe Lois Lane can fill in the gaps, seeing LMTY is up north east

December 19th, 2007, 20:40
deleted