PDA

View Full Version : new bar?

February 20th, 2006, 10:47
anyone have any information about the construction going on in the old time bar, i think also called Rob's? maybe something good will actualy move into sunee for a change. all info apreciated.

bucknaway
February 20th, 2006, 10:56
It that a Pattaya location or a Bangkok location?

February 20th, 2006, 11:01
pattaya

February 20th, 2006, 11:15
I also believe there is going to be a new bar on the site of the now closed convenience store next to Rompathing Corurt, nearly opposite K Boys and Mic My Way bars

February 21st, 2006, 19:18
is that close to John's car rental agencey? what's that website again?

February 22nd, 2006, 00:25
A lad from Boyz town who i kept intouch with, now tells me that he has left BBB, & now works at a new bar in BT, call Y WAIT BOYZ

Has anyone heard of this place!?!?

February 22nd, 2006, 11:23
the latest i heard about this old sunne time bar is that it is being made by two expat americans. my source says the idea is to make an american themed bar, red, white, blue, flags, american pop, and american snack food.. might put that other american bar down the street out of business!

February 22nd, 2006, 13:42
DELETED

March 6th, 2006, 12:27
to update just herd that 2 bars in sunee maybe closing this month...the american one - memory and the gogo bar jame-jim-jimmy. leases are up and contracts arent offered. wonder what will happen to the:

as botting called them:

"the thai..the life and soul of the bar" and " the fairly sour-faced Americans" at that bar.
maybe change wil be good.