PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Plaza -Krazy Dragon & Happy boys

December 4th, 2007, 11:06
Visited Krazy Dragon & Happy Boys last night. Was intending to go to a third bar, but didn't make it past Happy Boys.....

Krazy Dragon
Customer drinks 69 bht. Boys in white shorts with slits in the side, dancing on the tables. Very rough selection of boys, the worst I have seen in Thailand.
Left after one beer.

Happy Boys
Also boys in shorts dancing on tables, but much better executed. They wear revealing shorts with many slits & cute little socks. The tables are very low. Good selection of dancers & cute waiters too. After a while one of the boys sat down & was all over me with such an active & tactile style, I just had to off him. Very good performance in bed (best yet) & overnight stay followed. One very happy customer.

Jeff

firecat69
December 4th, 2007, 12:40
How about a name of the boy and his likes

thanks

catawampuscat
December 4th, 2007, 13:54
I heard Happy Boys was reopening with same owner and am glad they were able to get the place
staffed and up and ready quickly. I think it is only open two days..

Krazy Dragon is a great boy bar and lots of fun but has been off recently and lost some of its zing.
A great time is still to be had if you are known by the boys and not a tightwad. They do need some
fresh talent and the concept could use some updating as well but it is still a fun place..

Jungle Boys seems to have lost its way and never even put up an outside sign. No joy in this jungle and
the bar needs to be redesigned and worked on.. I would not be surprised to see it close unless the
boss can admit his concept needs rethinking.. IMHO of course.. :cat:

Euro Boys needs new management or something quickly..

Dboy
December 5th, 2007, 02:16
Jungle Boys seems to have lost its way and never even put up an outside sign. No joy in this jungle and
the bar needs to be redesigned and worked on.. I would not be surprised to see it close unless the
boss can admit his concept needs rethinking.. IMHO of course..

I was rude enough to mention that to them, along with a few possibly helpful suggestions, and they did seem open to modifications. You
can tell just by looking at the place that they are open to new ideas. Agree with you that it needs some tweaks but also think
they did come up with a clever idea. Let's call what they have a rough draft. Would not expect them to change anything until
after high season.

The Jungle 'boys' must be very new as most of them do not speak any English, but plenty of fun to be had there if you speak at least
a bit of Thai. The manager (forget his name, but he's 'law mak!') speaks excellent English and can relay your adorations to your
target of interest.

You didn't hear this from me, but often when there's no sign out front it's because the business is not paying any taxes. I know several
establishments where this is the case.

Dboy

Marsilius
December 5th, 2007, 12:53
I thought it was a fatally flawed concept. You go in for the first time not knowing the best way to operate, sit down, order your drink and - unless the boys wander past and you can successfully make eye contact in just a second or two - they've gone! If they are busy chatting away with each other on the other (unseen) side of the bar, you may not even get one go past in the first place!

At least with a conventional go-go bar, you have a chance to use prolonged eye contact, smiles, etc. to (a) see and compare every boy at once, (b) make it clear to a particular boy that you are interested in him and judge his return level of enthusiasm before you invite him to sit with you.

If you go back to JUngle Boys a second time, I guess you've realised how it works. You can then choose to wander around the circuit, drink in hand, eyeing everyone up (which, illogically, makes me feel pretty selfconscious - even though you're essentially doing the very same thing in a go-go bar!) but without the prolonged opportunity of assessment you get in the go-go bar. But, of course, many may not go back for that second visit - especially as, in my experience, the straw decor tends to encourage a vast number of mosquitos!

December 8th, 2007, 05:09
I briefly stuck my head inside Jungle Boys (@ around 10:00 pm) and got the impression there were only about 3 boys there, so left immediately. Am not sure if the customer is supposed to wander around the place, but when we have insufficient time to visit all the bars for a drink, they have to make a good impression within about 20 seconds.

Villa Rouge -not too impressed -some quite rough & lady boys also.

Jimmy Jimmys (or whatever it is). Quite liked a couple of the 20~22 yo guys, but I thought 1~2 guys looked like they were not ready to be working in there, so left on principle. This could be my error of judgement, so make your own choices.

Returned to Happy Boys around 23:30. Unfortunately they were down to about 3 table dancers, as the others had been offed. Evidently a successful concept, perhaps best not to get there too late.
The guy I had earlier in the week was number 33, assuming they keep the same numbers.

J

December 8th, 2007, 12:42
Visited Krazy Dragon & Happy Boys last night. Was intending to go to a third bar, but didn't make it past Happy Boys.....

Krazy Dragon
Customer drinks 69 bht. Boys in white shorts with slits in the side, dancing on the tables. Very rough selection of boys, the worst I have seen in Thailand.
Left after one beer.

Happy Boys
Also boys in shorts dancing on tables, but much better executed. They wear revealing shorts with many slits & cute little socks. The tables are very low. Good selection of dancers & cute waiters too. After a while one of the boys sat down & was all over me with such an active & tactile style, I just had to off him. Very good performance in bed (best yet) & overnight stay followed. One very happy customer.

Jeff

Dunno what you have seen, guess nothing! May you was pissed. Custumer drinks are not 69 Baht, only draught chang beer. Drinks are 99 Baht. What you mean with rough selection? Sounds you are the owner of Happy Boys. Why is the bar for sell?

:diabloanifire:

catawampuscat
December 8th, 2007, 16:06
Everyone cannot like the same thing but most would agree Krazy Dragon is the most original and often the most
fun bar in Sunee Plaza and even in all of Thailand.

Krazy Dragon is comfortable, well air-conditioned, excellent service, well priced drinks, music kept at relaxing level,
and only problem is some nites there is a shortage of boys/guys. This happens in every bar and especially in high season
with early offers and in Krazy it can be frustrating to see your favorites sitting with other customers but again this happens
everywhere.

I had so much fun last nite at Krazy, that I am still thinking about it and of course about the boys that were busy and unavailable.
There is always tonite and tomorrow and tomorrow.

I haven't had a chance to check out Happy Boys since it reopened but have heard it is full of boys one nite and has only
a few on the next.. I love the slitted shorts and it is a must see and stop at bar when it has boys.

We saw the show at Villa Rouge last nite as well and it was lots of fun with the tomtom drum playing and lots of stroking
and bare rumps.. Some who go very often find the show a little old and in need of some fresh ideas but to the once in
a while customer, Villa is fun and I was surprised to see so many customers sitting with boys and buying them drinks.
I think the show puts the customers in the mood and you do get a preview of the boys you are interested in, if they are in the show.

K-boys is trying to reopen under new name. The new sign is already up and it is Nice Boys Go Go Bar.
Word is they will reopen within the week. Some will remember when news like this was trumpeted in all capitals and hyped to death
by the former scoop reporter now residing in upper Bumfuck on the Mekong..

Last bit, Nice Boys is not even open and they have new sign and Jungle Boys is open for months and still signless.
Now they are also almost boyless and my guess is that the boss is out of town but whatever the staffing problems, the real problem is the concept
and it is in dire need of change.. :idea:
Sometimes good ideas just don't work out and have to be rethought.. enough of my opinions for now.. :cat:

December 8th, 2007, 16:29
Draft Chang "beer" just tastes the same as all the other bland imitation Pilsners brewed around the world, so it's a reasonable offering at 69 baht in Krazy Dragon. I don't mind paying a premium for a premium taste, but with Heniken & all the usual naff offerings, you just pay for the brand. With a good ale, Jever or even Pilsner Urquell, the contents of the glass justify paying extra. Just an opinion.

I get the impression the boys at Happy Boys get offed, which may contribute to the lower numbers later on at night. Logically they should recruit some from the other bars, where customers seemed to outnumber boys 4:1 & very few are fetting offed.

Regrettably, I don't own or have an interest in any bar in Thailand. Have just completed my first holiday there & am now back in Farangland.

lonelywombat
December 8th, 2007, 16:32
[/quote brett1]Is this poison really necessary? Pity that a few sad, bitter and twisted old queens put a dark cloud or a negative spin on virtually every topic on this board and in so doing marr what is otherwise an extremely entertaining, informative and helpful forum.[quote/]

I read all the boards and it is both you Cat and earwig and your childish shit that upsets me.

Why dont you shut the fuck up

We do not want your feud on all boards. He is pathetic and so are you for replying

Give it a rest. We are all getting pissed off over your "CHILDISH FEUD"

catawampuscat
December 11th, 2007, 23:41
Finally made it over to the newly reopened Happy Boys and can report that fans of the old Happy will
be very happy with the reopened Happy Boys.. Nice selection of friendly boys garbed in fly away shorts.

The boys know why there are working there and most know how to attract attention and several were showing
off admirable bodies. Bar is hands on if you wish but some discretion is mandatory. There are rooms available to those who can't hold it in..

Happy is happy and fun with a very international crowd.. :cat:

P.S. I can only surmise that the wombat is posting about another thread or else he is very lonely and needs to go to Happy fast...

lonelywombat
December 12th, 2007, 05:17
P.S. I can only surmise that the wombat is posting about another thread or else he is very lonely and needs to go to Happy fast...

Actually I did not make the post I have a friend who often reads the forums when visiting who did.

Not that I disagree with him, I wished he had logged in under his own name

But you are so right about needing to get back to HappyBoys fast. I started a new thread with photos of the boys only yesterday and have been brooding about when I can return ever since

If you or any other posters have time on your hands, it would be great to see comparison photos of the Krazy boys
and the Happyboys costumes. As to your comment about doormen and waiters from Krazy on stage, I tried to off several of these last trip in preference to the dancers, without luck. Maybe next time.