PDA

View Full Version : Short term possiblilities

sydneyboy
November 30th, 2007, 01:32
Does this Takeanap - The Sleeping Room hotel have "short term" possibilities?

sydneyboy
December 2nd, 2007, 05:08
Can I ask this question again? Does this new hotel have short term possibilities?

December 2nd, 2007, 09:59
Can I ask this question again? Does this new hotel have short term possibilities?

WHY don't you ask THE HOTEL !!!

December 2nd, 2007, 13:01

WHY don't you ask THE HOTEL !!!

Well said!

My friend, you seem to be DEMANDING answers, not asking people for advice or help.

Sen Yai
December 2nd, 2007, 15:37
Sydneyboy, ignore the rude posters like kquill above, I have the answer for you:

wowpow mentioned takeanap hotel on the CFS site (the day after this thread was started here.....) It seems that another poster there, sextile, has asked the question at the hotel reception:

Presently there are no short-term rooms, although possibly next year they may be made available - The female Receptionist with whom I talked spoke perfectly good English. - no visible embarrassment at my questions
You can read that thread on CFS Thailand Forum (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/showthread.php?s=d13955299b2c740960ea5e31aa857e47&threadid=329300)

Note to moderator: I know that links to CFS were previously banned, due to its 'adult' content. But I think that was before 'Spike started promoting his own Cornucopia of filth, so I assume it is OK now. If not I'm sure you will remove the link!

December 2nd, 2007, 16:26
Sydneyboy, ignore the rude posters like kquill above, I have the answer for you:

wowpow mentioned takeanap hotel on the CFS site (the day after this thread was started here.....) It seems that another poster there, sextile, has asked the question at the hotel reception:

[quote="sextile on CFS":5dcysexb]Presently there are no short-term rooms, although possibly next year they may be made available - The female Receptionist with whom I talked spoke perfectly good English. - no visible embarrassment at my questions
You can read that thread on CFS Thailand Forum (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/showthread.php?s=d13955299b2c740960ea5e31aa857e47&threadid=329300)

Note to moderator: I know that links to CFS were previously banned, due to its 'adult' content. But I think that was before 'Spike started promoting his own Cornucopia of filth, so I assume it is OK now. If not I'm sure you will remove the link![/quote:5dcysexb]

Not rude at all,

If you don't get an answer, it means the people who have posted don't know what you require, so then,try to help yourself, I've done it many times.

Regards rudeness, some of your previous acid comments would take some beating.

December 4th, 2007, 18:27

[quote="sextile on CFS":1jn07dr9]Presently there are no short-term rooms, although possibly next year they may be made available - The female Receptionist with whom I talked spoke perfectly good English. - no visible embarrassment at my questions

Note to moderator: I know that links to CFS were previously banned, due to its 'adult' content. But I think that was before 'Spike started promoting his own Cornucopia of filth, so I assume it is OK now. If not I'm sure you will remove the link![/quote:1jn07dr9]

With an avatar such as yours I find it ironic that you should refer to ANYONE as rude! Have a look at yourself!!