PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon, Sunee

December 4th, 2005, 16:05
Doesn't sound very enticing what we hear from the new Krazy Dragon bar in Sunee. New decor and refurbishment alone doesn't make the trick. Hope that things will be back to what it was in the 'old times', i.e. XXX Crazy Pub times.

December 4th, 2005, 18:17
Who said the new Krazy Dragon was not exciting I hear all but 3 of the 36 lap dancers were offed and even though it was free drinks they covered there evenings out goings not a bad start but there is always some jelous guys who will put a spaner in teh works, keep coming next time spend some money

December 4th, 2005, 21:30
Loved the long haired guy in the photo on the old board under this thread. I think I will be there a bit before you luvthai as I go at the end of January, so I will do some research for you.
One of my Thai spies at the Ambiance tells me there is a cute poochai pom yao at Funnyboy. He says he is better looking than my long haired friend last time.
We shall see.

December 4th, 2005, 22:22
Can anyone of you guys out there explain what the new etiquette is about at Krazy Dragon? Can you invite a boy of your choice to dance on your table for a certain fee? Can you touch the guy whereever you would like to?

December 5th, 2005, 01:38
yES i HAVE JUST SPENT 2 HOURS IN kRAZY DRAGON i THINK IT IS GOING TO BE A BIG HIT, IT WAS SO LAID BACK ITS AS GOOD AS THE BOYS LAP DANCING AND THE FALANG HAVING FUN THERE, TONIGHT THEY HAD A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR A BOY AND HIS FALNGE IT WAS GREAT ATMOSPHERE, I LOVE THE fun pub FEEL ABOUT THE PLACE WE DRANK ALL NIGHT INCLUDING THE BOYS DRINK AND IT WAS 900 BAHT GREAT VALUE

its GOING TO BE A HIT THE OWNER CAME AND BOUGHT US ALL A DRINKS AND SAID GET READY FOR THE SHOWS WE HAVE PLANNED ALSO SOON I SAID IT WAS WONDER FUN FUN FEEL ABOUT THE FALANGS DANCING AND THE BOY HE SAID YES IT WILL TAKE A TIME TO FIND ITS FEET BUT IT IS GREAT ALREADY

SEE YOU THERE REGULARLY SOON

June 8th, 2006, 15:54
... it is good to look back at old posts like this and see what has actuallly happened. I tend to go to the Krazy Dragon maybe once a week. It has proved to be, in my honest opinion, the number one hit in Sunee. Whilst many surrounding bars and the other gogo's are often empty or have few farang's in low season, this one is always popular.

The boys there seem to like the fact (or put up with the fact) that they flash for cash. They can make several hundred baht on a good night just from farang tips without being offed. However, I think the 'offing' of boys (from the boys mouth) is maybe not as high as in other bars as Farangs go for a looksee and a grope and do not off so much. There are the exceptions like the guy called New (Nu, Niu ?) with the spiky hair that is fixed with cement who is offed several times a week. I'm told he needs it to afford the time he spends after his off's with so many girlfriends.

In December there seemed to be mentiion of 'shows' taking place in the bar. I'm not sure if this ever took place but I have never seen any 'staged' show.

catawampuscat
June 9th, 2006, 09:16
When Krazy Dragon first opened many customers looked into the reflective table tops to see up the boys' shorts... This held zero interest for me
and I notice that almost no looks into the reflective surfaces anymore.. Now, since the dancers shorts were changed, one can check out the boys
first hand.. The boys are thrilled to be asked for a drink and extremely friendly on the couches.. I have offed one boy several times and look forward
to the next time, maybe even tonite.. Another friend has offed another boy there and taken two on occassion with happy results..
I had a ball there the other nite and had my favorite down for a drink and another boy on my other side..Some nites there are so many dancers, and each
tries his hardest to get your attention and of course a tip..Krazy Dragon is by far the best and most fun place in Sunee and one of the few without
children working..Love the draft beer and it is cheap and the air conditioning is always chilling and the music volume bearable...
I believe most of the boys want to be offed rather than jump from table to table for 20B. tips..Now that the novelty has worn off for the regulars and
ex-pats, there seems to less groping and tipping but more offing..
Unfortunately the straights have heard about this bar and can one sees several straight guys with ladies and groups of ladies some nites but it is big enough
to handle the mix....

cottmann
June 9th, 2006, 10:54
....I had a ball there the other nite...

Just the one?

June 9th, 2006, 13:26
DELETED

June 10th, 2006, 16:19
....I had a ball there the other nite...

Just the one?
:idea:
I guess Khun Antah Neung must be back in town!

June 17th, 2006, 11:32
As you may have guessed I have been a big fan of this bar, but I have heard from a couple of sources now of bad things happening amongst the boys. Whilst I have never seen a fight between boys in the bar, occassionally you will see a couple of boys fully dressed and 'not allowed' to walk the tables as they have been fighting. Ok, these things happen. I have also heard that some of the boys are into yabba (however you spell it), again, these things happen. But the latest I have heard, from a couple of sources, is that one of the more popular boys inparticular is extorting money from other boys. He first asks for money from other boys (because allegedly he spends his earned money on yabba and girls) and if the money is refused or is not enough he will give them a slap and threaten violence. Some of the boys do not believe in violence and surrender up their money and they are then targets for this youth again.

I don't know if the owners are aware of this (I can't say fact because it is only something I have heard from two reliable sources) and I don't know the owners to speak to, but I would hope if they did know, they would not turn a blind eye to a lout extorting money from other boys, even if he is one of their number one off's, is handsome and popular with farang's for his handsome face, loud laugh and hip hop waving arms!

Does this happen in all bars? Am I that naive to have believed that all these boys looked out for one another (sharing tips in hard times) when infact there is always a baddun or two in the bunch!

June 17th, 2006, 14:01
Does this happen in all bars? Am I that naive to have believed that all these boys looked out for one another (sharing tips in hard times) when infact there is always a baddun or two in the bunch!

Just doesn't happen in bars. Just look at this board - theres gooduns and badduns here. Sadly the badduns bring the forum down to IMHO an all time low. It's no longer a sharing and caring forum but a pitching and bitching board.

:bom:

colmx
June 18th, 2006, 08:48
Does this happen in all bars?
I think thsi is pretty common place in all the bars

Its usually the Mamasan that extorts money from the boys, demanding percentages of the boys tips as a kick-back after the boy has been offed.

Or worse still taking the whole Tip and giving the boy back a percentage of HIS tip!

I have even heard about a Thailand bar where it was one of the farangs that was extorting the money... But it would appear that this has been stopped now...

June 19th, 2006, 00:55
Doesn't sound very enticing what we hear from the new Krazy Dragon bar in Sunee. New decor and refurbishment alone doesn't make the trick. Hope that things will be back to what it was in the 'old times', i.e. XXX Crazy Pub times.

On my very short visit to Pattaya last week I met by chance one of the partners of this bar who told me they had to change the 'tone' of the place to keep on the right side of the police requirements. However, he said that they will shortly offer a private members club that will operate after normal closing time behind closed doors. It will appartently be considerably more raunchy than the current public offering though he wasn't able to be more precise.

Hey, I'm beginning to sound like LMTU with this 'hot news' and I was only there 4 days! :cheers:

June 19th, 2006, 02:03
[
Hey, I'm beginning to sound like LMTU with this 'hot news' :

No chance. to sound like LMTU you need to be as boring as f*** , spell most of the words wrong and get at least 90% of you 'hot news' wrong.

Impulse
June 19th, 2006, 04:14
LMTU is anything but boreing if you meet him in person.Hes hilarious and Im hopeing to be able to see him when I go there in August.Its true his spelling is bad but if you dont enjoy his posts dont read them.I think his personality can only be apreciated when talking to him.If you dont like sarcasm then maybe you might find him a bore,to me there is no one funnier or fun for that matter.He adds much to this forum in a positive way not like bb billy the troll.

June 19th, 2006, 06:28
but the management should keep a firmer hold on their staff. Just another go-go joint that is a lot of fun at times but could easily disappear with management that has become complacent and seems to think it's doing it's customers a great favour.

You really do have to wonder at times where some of the farangs who own these joints learnt their PR skills....they should take more notice of professionals like LMTU.

June 19th, 2006, 10:05
DELETED

June 19th, 2006, 21:45
LMTU is not a bad bloke,he doesnt act like a poof,and is quite funny.
I actually have felt his balls,I think it was the left one .He asked me to feel it.And im not bullshittin either.Not many blokes ask me to feel their balls and i dont do it all the time but he had a lump on it .

Billy you are a riot! Only an Aussie could come out with a phrase like that.

This board would be a lot less bright without your intellectual input :cheers:

paulg
July 9th, 2006, 18:16
Forget feeling LMTY balls

what is happening to the new Krazy.Someone mentioned a new special section to be opened shortly

Talking about shortly,
where is boygeorge?
where is mrsydney
where is vbbb
where is badboybilly

July 10th, 2006, 03:07
the waterfront, dined with royalty, dallied with gangsters and been to the finest nitespots and biggest dives around the world..

you will not be bored in the Krazy Dragon :bom: :drunken: :geek:

July 10th, 2006, 10:59
num friend to Krazy Dragon about four weeks back. That night it was a little Krazy even for the Krazy Dragon. It was packed and there was a Chinese Tourist next to us dishing out the cash with about 6 boys sat drinking with him, all with their dicks out. It was a squeeze and I could see the look of terror on my friends face so we departed and I hadn't been back since (as far as my alcohol soaked brain can remember).

Having been a little 'coughy' for the past couple of days and keeping my friend at bay to ward off any spread of my throatal emmissions, I was bored shitless by 11.00pm last night and so wandered down to the Krazy Dragon. I've mentioned how it is unfortunate that i'd heard one or two of the boys exploit the others and I manage to avoid contact with these guys. But I have to say it really must be the most fun place to spend an hour or so. The boys, and there were many many last night and many new guys I had not seen previously, were all game for a laugh, dancing, shouting and up to their usual antics. The place was also packed with a real mix of Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese), Farang and some Thai. There was also a significant number of the 'laidees' present last night which seemed to get the boys that little bit more excitable, infact it was fun to watch how the boys would try and swarm the tables where the girls were seated, flashing their goodies and giving their best perfect smiles before being waved on by the mamasan. One table inparticular attracted much attentiion and noise making by the boys, as one farang woman was sat with a low cut top and little realised that everytime she leant forward her right breast would almost fall out and her pointy nip would be on show (much screeching from the boys and grabbing of their own burgoening appendages ensued).

For regulars (I have not been there for several weeks) it is nice that the guys seem to be able to recal your name quite easily, although I am sure one waiter is entrusted with the job of recalling all patrons names and passing them on to the boys before they reach the clients table.

I know the way the bar operates is gimmicky, I know it's just another way to get money out of the tourists and I know that you have about as much chance of forming a long term relationship with any of these boys as you would with a hooker from King's Cross, but the previous posters are correct, it is a hit hit hit and this gay bar has to be the most popular not only in Sunee but all over Pattaya.

For the best time, take plenty of 20 baht notes or get some change from the bar and you'll be entertained all night.[/google]

July 10th, 2006, 12:35
I noticed that A-Bomb also has a very large percentage of Asian clientele. Many nights I would make the rounds of the Boyztown bars and consistently they were all very quiet except for A-Bomb. One night I was seated with the mamasan at A-Bomb and I commented on how busy the place was - maybe 50 customers - and he smiled and told me I was the only farang. I had not noticed that - but it was true. The mamasan always sits with me for a drink and we discuss business. He said thay have about 40 boys there but the "offs" do not measure up to the customer base. I was there late maybe a half dozen times and it was always crowded - but the most "offs" they ever had in one night was 5 - some nights they only had 1 or 2. I was there one night when one of the staff was paying the boys with 20 baht notes. The mamasan explained to me that once a week the boys get paid for drinks purchased for them - 30 baht for each drink and 50 baht for each off - a larger amount than I thought was customary - but a generous one, for sure.

July 11th, 2006, 05:15
...one farang woman was sat with a low cut top and little realised that everytime she leant forward her right breast would almost fall out and her pointy nip would be on show...

You mean that wasn't you, Fatty?

July 11th, 2006, 13:09
...one farang woman was sat with a low cut top and little realised that everytime she leant forward her right breast would almost fall out and her pointy nip would be on show...

You mean that wasn't you, Fatty?

No Syb', when I lean forward both tits fall out and the bar tilts to one side!

wowpow
July 11th, 2006, 19:28
I was not fond of Crazy Pub. Once after receiving a dirtly glass with the weakest of drinks in it and then being hassled by boys to give 20 baht tip after every act in the show, I said to one of they owners " This place is disgusting!" he replied "Thank you that's out aim and it's nice to know we have succeeded". Shortly afterwards I was touring two handsome young Americans around an we hit a few bars which they thought mildly amusing. I took then to Crazy Pub and they thought it was wonderful. There are plenty of bars around that I like so I suppose it's sad that this bastion of sleaze had been gentrified.

Bemused by the fabulous sign I rushed to the new Krazy Dragon and it was very glitzy but no nice handsome chunky employees and no lap dancing or pole dancing just the usual waving of one thigh in approximate time to the music. Some months afterwards, after one of LMTU's write ups on the place, I went back and thought the place great as there were boys that I found very attractive. The concept of a mirrored table and peering up boys shorts does nothing at all for me.

Recently the boys seem to have become very 'up front' in every sense and a friends recently had his drink stirred by an erect penis. I think it's become a must visit place in Pattaya.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/FestivalKrazyDragonHandsomeHunk_2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/FestivalKrazyDragonHandsomeHunk_3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/FestivalKrazyDragonHandsomeHunk.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/FestivalKrazyDragonHandsomeHunk_4.jpg

Brad the Impala
July 11th, 2006, 20:09
I once visited Crazy Pub and found myself sitting front row beside two farangs who looked, and dressed and talked, like American Investment Bankers. The boys jerked off not three feet away coming round after their climax for the obligatory 20 Baht notes. The bankers tried to persuade each boy that as they were together they should only give 20 Baht between them!! I remember thinking so that's how you get rich! Bankers screwing wankers.

July 11th, 2006, 20:24
Jesus F***ing Christ..now I know why I'm beseiged by go go dancers when I do there who pile upon me 10 deep :cheers:

July 12th, 2006, 01:50
The concept of a mirrored table and peering up boys shorts does nothing at all for me.

You must've been scared shit by your own reflection. I've told you many times, m'dear, go easy on the botox and collagen. There's a reason why they call you Pee-Pee Wow Pow the sucking wax doll down at the Pong.

July 12th, 2006, 10:06
DELETED

bucknaway
July 12th, 2006, 10:23
I am looking forward to seeing this place. I don't think I will off anyone in the place but I do enjoy the dancers and being able to just look and smile :)

July 12th, 2006, 11:33
I am looking forward to seeing this place. I don't think I will off anyone in the place but I do enjoy the dancers and being able to just look and smile :)

I think you should reallly enjoy this place Bucknaway, but like so many others who visit this bar (same same me) very few seem to 'off' the boys as there seems to be as many boys doing the table circuit at the end of the night as there is at the beginning.

I have spoken with a few Thai guys who don't seem to like this gogo bar. They think the boys have bad manners are lower class and take drugs, not true of all the boys but definitely true of some. Then again that adds to the sleaze factor.

Oh and for information about other bars, I previously (in another post) mentioned how much I liked Lucky 777 in Pattayaland. Times have changed and so have the boys. I believe the American owner went back to the states for a time and left the place in the hands of the Thai manager (or co-owner, not clear on this). Apparently, acccording to friends of my num friend, the Thai manager has a penchant for ladyboys and has recruited so many that the 'real' boys felt they were being pushed out, so, many have now left and gone to Dynamite a couple of units along the soi and which has only three ladyboys. Further one of the mamasan's has left Lucky for Dynamite and the other is heading the same way in the next few days. I expect all bars go through cycles of being boy 'heavy' or ladyboy 'heavy' but it's a shame when a bar which had a good mix and attracts a crowd with differing tastes leans too heavily one way or the other.

July 12th, 2006, 19:14
lower your standards John and come down to our level..it can be fun. Sometimes the not so good looking boys are the best sex.

This is something I learnt years ago in London..go for the chubby or plain ones..they try so much harder as they get so little opportunity !

July 13th, 2006, 09:44
lower your standards John and come down to our level..it can be fun. Sometimes the not so good looking boys are the best sex.

This is something I learnt years ago in London..go for the chubby or plain ones..they try so much harder as they get so little opportunity !

Thank you for the ringing endorsement Pearl :cyclopsani:

bucknaway
July 13th, 2006, 10:15
Pearl, I think when Ms Napkin said she wanted a beast in the bed, I am sure she was not talking about looks..... :cyclops:

July 13th, 2006, 13:27
DELETED

Brad the Impala
July 13th, 2006, 14:03
Ah, if it's higher class that you are looking for, are the go go bars of Pattaya really the place to start?

July 13th, 2006, 14:23
what a shame..you won't be interested then in my 25 year farmer tattoed from head to toe..with a foot fetish who gives the best b/j in town. :cheers:

July 13th, 2006, 14:29
DELETED

catawampuscat
July 14th, 2006, 11:20
Krazy Dragon was on fire last nite and sometimes three or even four boys were on our table flashing their wares or stoking their hoses and
all with huge smiles and no pressure whatsoever.. You can enjoy this well air-conditioned bit of paradise for as little as a delicious draft beer
at 65B. (cheaper earlier in the evening) and the boy's drink is only 95B., if you are a sport and spring for one... 20B. tip goes a long way and
the boys seem to have as much fun as the farangs...Lots of new boys last nite and lots of bigger more masculine ones.. I was enjoying the
company of one bubble butted lad, whose tongue keep checking if I still had my tonsils or not, and trying to keep my eyes open to enjoy
the parade of beauties streaming by...Hard to imagine a place that could be more fun...

The owners deserve a medal and much credit for taking a chance and doing something different... It's still the one!!...

July 14th, 2006, 11:38
Was there last week ( july 4th weekend) and the boys were complaining about the off fees being raised and also ther salaries being cut. Think maybe they over extended their credit.