PDA

View Full Version : Smiles.... Have you arrived?

jinks
December 1st, 2007, 14:15
All quiet on the eastern front.

Are you out there my friend?

krobbie
December 1st, 2007, 16:21
I believe smiles is still in bed.

Bob
December 1st, 2007, 23:38

Or worse! They could still be out shopping! Egads.....

December 2nd, 2007, 05:10

Isn't that "his", place off action ? :clown:

Smiles
December 2nd, 2007, 17:02
In Hua Hin now ... 5 days in BKK ... action on all fronts ... still alive ... all is well ... first log in to Sawatdee from an internet cafe in HH seems flawless, obviously the Thai bureacracy(s) have forgotten this den on iniquity ... good.

Can't stop ... on the go ... boy the weather has been 'cool' in both BKK and now Hua Hin ... unexpectedly pleasant ... Suphot seems older, wiser, wrinkler and horny at rather odd hours ... good.

Sounds like Rainwalker's get-together was a huge success ... he is certainly a generous man. Couldn't make it this year for obvious reasons, but I hope there is another along those lines next year ... things will be less hectic and on-the-road around this time in 2008. Great kudos to our country mate for the festivities.

Bye bye ... and cheers

TrongpaiExpat
December 2nd, 2007, 18:15
first log in to Sawatdee from an internet cafe in HH seems flawless, obviously the Thai bureacracy(s) have forgotten this den on iniquity ... good.

Too busy fixing a democratic election right now to bother with us.

Welcome to Thailand just got in from very hot Bali and Lombok and the weather here in Bangkok is wonderful.

December 2nd, 2007, 18:26
I'm interested in the comments about the weather. My boyfriend has been complaining about how cold it is in Bangkok and also Ratchaburi where he lives. His idea of cold and mine tend to differ so it's nice to hear it's pleasant from a Westerm point of view. I've still got a few weeks before I arrive for Christmas and the New Year though so things might change.

jinks
December 2nd, 2007, 18:37
Goody Goody Gumdrops....

I'll be ready to collect all the drinks you owe me.

Arrival on Dec 16... drunk from the 17th :cheers:

krobbie
December 3rd, 2007, 00:44
I'm interested in the comments about the weather. My boyfriend has been complaining about how cold it is in Bangkok and also Ratchaburi where he lives. His idea of cold and mine tend to differ so it's nice to hear it's pleasant from a Westerm point of view. I've still got a few weeks before I arrive for Christmas and the New Year though so things might change.

I am pleased it is finally time for you to return to LoS. Now you can see how your bf's health is and take appropriate action. I wish you a great holiday, whether you get to Cambodia or just hang out in Thailand.

Chok dee, Kun Jon,
Krobbie

krobbie
December 3rd, 2007, 00:49
Can't stop ... on the go ... boy the weather has been 'cool' in both BKK and now Hua Hin ... unexpectedly pleasant ... Suphot seems older, wiser, wrinkler and horny at rather odd hours ... good.

Well, this reunion couldn't have got off to a better start. Suphot seems to know how to welcome you. He should by now I guess.

I look forward to catching up soon and will see you in January / February someplace. Not really bothered where.

Chok dee,
krobbie

Wesley
December 3rd, 2007, 06:33
Have fun old man have fun.

Wes

December 3rd, 2007, 09:36
Have a wonderful time smiles - and take some nice pics!