PDA

View Full Version : i got mail !

November 29th, 2007, 05:25
When a lady boy cut you off !

Hello chris
how are you ? i am soom sorry about late to online today becurse intrnet in here have disconnect 4 hour and i am soo late now i am online at 03.30 am in today i think you stay in some where but not online to talking um... chris i need you thinking some thing
1. if i cut you off contact why in that time all 4 month i have to send you mail everyday ?
2. I need to go phuket shure yes for money and have holiday 1 month with you and that its only 1 ways i can make money for my self but why i do for loose that for what ?
3. i am nothing person chris and that only lucky time for me that why i not give you new address becurse i not have if i have i give you already why i do this and loos lucky time for what ?
4. i told you already have 1 time i online but not have cam i stay in Banmoh in saraburi but then i have to move to Mucklek in saraburi same but other area very difficult for find net shop for chat and if i caht where i take taxi for back to my village when i online in afdter noon time i think you is sleep !! before
5. i but ticket already about this and i have plan i leave all thing for this you holiday time but i not go !! i know you not told me to buy its but i think me
5. i not lie you chris i talking real all thing
6. Hope you understand me
kiss for you

XXX

lets give here a come back ! :clown:

November 29th, 2007, 08:04

lets give here a come back !

How about -

"Don't think too much.
See you in Phuket.
XXX"

I gave up a long time ago trying to do the internet thing with boyfriend. Its easier just to call him on the phone.

November 30th, 2007, 04:57
If you like to read it ? ok !

Chris....

i no have thing to say to you ..... no more i give you time about think i have much few time more than 1 day everyday time its gone i hope you have good and best holiday in this time i told you before already have me in you holiday or not its not important i need you have good holidays i think you is a human and you strong i think you can go out from this problem soon !! but about me ...
chris i dont know what you thinking about me is before but i only told you i talk real only i can say that you belive or not i dont know today sorry i am late to online i tried and scare if i online we fighting again i not need that i need you not see me if you happy and we not fighting that day is you happy day but if i online here and we talking and fighting again about old story you not have feeling that day is good i not need chris some time i thinking about you some time i crying when we have flighting but some time i smile when i see us pics and thinking about us in times before... You have Me or not its not important chris i only thinking about if you choose 1 person i need to told him about take care you the best than me !! only that chris if its not me but if its me i promise you already i not make you loose you face i have too many dream about plan in holiday with you but its failed already but its not important its me not you !! chris.. can you remeber some thing ? you have you way and me have my way and No body know the future right ? i think that soo...
chris you know i am not is perfect ladyboy have everything i have everything i do by my self no body give me never and very difficult and tried and flighting with life i need to learn many thing more.... the world is large and have many thing i dont know same you chris i never know you style i need to learn but i promise if i go and i make problem a it once time i gone out of you holiday shure.. please not asking me about new name of msn again becurse i nevr have soo soory if i not have new name msn and i not go ok i am not go becurse i tlak real already that its you can think about this... chris i tried i very tried but i think you is my friend when i have some problem i can talk to you that then i be strong more and can walking in problem way that.. if i am perfaect and have everything i can online 24 hour on cam evrytime shure but i am nothing chris 1 day find money to eat is very difficult some time not eat you know but if i am is money boy i go work at bar and find short time or go to find farang at walking street already but why i not do but why i not sell becurse i think about you before i am nothing chris money home.rooom or mobile everything i have now i do vergin job and find it by my self you know whyi can do this becurse have 1 person teaching me need i have my life by my self not onlt for asking about money to him and now i change to New XXX now ...

Hope you understand... and thinking about me ....and go out from that problem always
hot seruios not smoke and drinking soo much
take care you self
i am XXX wait you here
kiss for you
jub jub
XXX

December 1st, 2007, 11:28
I stand by my previous reply....

If you really want Uncle Kenny's advice then PM me.

I don't think this crowd is into ladyboy/farang dramas.

December 1st, 2007, 12:17
Indeed, are most of us interested in perpetuating the stereotyping of Thai behaviour already so entrenched here? Hopefully not!

Is it appropriate to post personal correspondence from the other party on the net?

How would farangs feel if Thai boyfriends posted their correspondence or copied and pasted their chats on the net??

December 2nd, 2007, 06:35
I stand by my previous reply....

If you really want Uncle Kenny's advice then PM me.

I don't think this crowd is into ladyboy/farang dramas.

Sounds like you will be able to do teach !

December 2nd, 2007, 06:39
How would farangs feel if Thai boyfriends posted their correspondence or copied and pasted their chats on the net??

Drunk ? :clown: