PDA

View Full Version : Monty--is it true he had a motor bike accident.

lonelywombat
November 26th, 2007, 09:56
I have been away and have lost track of things somewhat

In an email just received, it was stated that Monty had been injured in a motorbike accident

I find that hard to believe. I can see no thread on that.

The last I can recall was he was awaiting the arrival of some Isaan boys for his new bar

He is almost due to fly back to Perth I hope his new venture is progressing well

Abuelo-old
November 26th, 2007, 10:41
http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic2066.html

I don't know how true this is and I have no reason to doubt it, but this is where I saw the news. Hope he is doing OK.

November 26th, 2007, 12:09
The date of the post on that gaytingtong.com thread is 09Nov. I have visited with Monty several times since then, as recently as Friday afternoon, and he has showed no sign of injury and for as long as I've sat and chatted with him, he never mentioned any motosai accident, so I discount the report.

I think he is in Australia right now. He was due to return 30Nov, but I can't recall the exact date he was leaving. He was only going to be there three or four days this time, I think.

catawampuscat
November 26th, 2007, 12:24
If you go to the tingtong.com posting and continue on to page 2, you will find a retraction and explanation
of the false rumour about the motorbike accident..

If you don't want to bother, then a quick recap is it was a false rumour.
This poster imagines it was spread by someone with a grudge against Monty.
Umm.. wonder whom that might be? Perhaps wishful thinking by a dishonourable former guest? who knows, who cares? :cat: