PDA

View Full Version : where's the farlangs

Shuee
November 19th, 2007, 16:46
having been in los for over a year now, i& maybe other trips - think that in some area's there just arent enough farlang, ie SP in some outside bars all the chairs would be full this time of the year, but this not so

why i dont know? what do you think, some people say becuase of the weak dollar, & maybe the troubles in burma, but i dont think so........
This is also the case in BT after speaking to some of the bar owners they say its really quite!

November 20th, 2007, 04:19
Probably, like me, we are going to other places like Viet Nam, Cambodia and Laos where the money boys are cheaper and more sincere.

Kamma Kid

cottmann
November 20th, 2007, 06:49
Probably, like me, we are going to other places like Viet Nam, Cambodia and Laos where the money boys are cheaper and more sincere.

Kamma Kid

Have you considered Afghanistan?

Quote: "I very much enjoy hugging a boy. His smell and fragrance kills me," said Yawar.
The 38-year-old businessman said he recruited a 15-year-old boy three years ago to help him with his work.
"I have had him for at least three years, since he was only 15. He was looking for a job and I gave him somewhere to stay," said Yawar, showing the boy's picture.
"I don't have a wife. He is like my wife. I dress him in women's clothes and have him sleep beside me. I enjoy him and he is my everything," he said, kissing the photograph. Unquote

From Afghan boy dancers sexually abused by former warlords at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21873308/

November 20th, 2007, 08:21
Money boy refers to the male thai men of legal age that are coniving little prostitues. While I know that peds are common in thailand. that was not the topic of discussion

November 20th, 2007, 10:03
As a newer member, Kamma shows he is not going to take any shit from other posters. Kamma your right, the reply was off subject. Unfortuately, topics do often go off in wild directions.

cottmann
November 20th, 2007, 11:44
Money boy refers to the male thai men of legal age that are coniving little prostitues. While I know that peds are common in thailand. that was not the topic of discussion

And I was being ironic!!

November 20th, 2007, 11:53
And I was being ironic!!Americans don't understand irony, I'm afraid

Wesley
November 21st, 2007, 06:34
Why would you say that I have been reading your post for years... Talk about Irony...?

November 21st, 2007, 16:35
What the fuck is a "farlang"????????
Sounds like an old imperial measure of distance or something!

November 21st, 2007, 17:00

Measurement of distance used in Horse Racing!

November 21st, 2007, 17:19

Kamma Kid

KammaKid,

Is this an accurate post, can you provide examples?

Where were you last?

I'd definitely be interested in knowing more about this subject.

All stories I have had on Vietnam or should I say read about, have been very negative.

November 21st, 2007, 19:28
What the fuck is a "farlang"???????? Sounds like an old imperial measure of distance or something!Surely you of all people would know that, aussieal - isn't "Farlang" the name of a famous Australian horse? :drunken:

Brad the Impala
November 21st, 2007, 19:36

That's furlongs.

Brad the Impala
November 21st, 2007, 19:36

That's two furlongs!

November 21st, 2007, 20:32

That's furlongs.

Dear Brad,

Its also sometimes called sarcasm!

Smiles
November 21st, 2007, 21:51
" ... Its also sometimes called sarcasm ... "
Incorrect Khun Kalasin Kid.
Messing around with the verbal and spelling similarities between the words 'Falang', 'Falung', and 'Furlong' may be cute, bordering on witty . . . but it is hardly 'sarcasm'. It is just simple 'word play', no more, no less.

And this reply? It's just 'anal' ... no more, no less :bounce: :bounce:

2 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers ...

November 21st, 2007, 22:06
" ... Its also sometimes called sarcasm ... "
Incorrect Khun Kalasin Kid.
Messing around with the verbal and spelling similarities between the words 'Falang', 'Falung', and 'Furlong' may be cute, bordering on witty . . . but it is hardly 'sarcasm'. It is just simple 'word play', no more, no less.

And this reply? It's just 'anal' ... no more, no less :bounce: :bounce:

2 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers ...

OK then,

Hope the flight is good Smiles and everything goes as intended.

See you shortly,

Wesley
November 21st, 2007, 22:43
Wish you the best Khun Smiles, do one or two for me while I get over the medical problems here. I will be there as soon as I can get going again save some of the good stuff for me and please lots of reports so I can enjoy your time with you.

Wes

Shuee
November 22nd, 2007, 00:23
i'll just assume no one nows answer then

Smiles
November 22nd, 2007, 05:14
i'll just assume no one nows answer then
"Nows", "Knows", "Nose" ??

I think you'll you should go back over the 2 pages of replies. Yup ... fewer farangs. Good!

(Good quality farangs however, always welcome. How to find them, if you want them? Investigate further afield than Pattaya & environs. Fair warning & a proviso though .... Homintern lives in Bangkok).

2 days to go . . . for a 'quality' farang!!!

Cheers ....

November 28th, 2007, 02:59
As a newbie I thanks you all for this interesting topics. A lot to learn. :cyclopsani: