PDA

View Full Version : Long haired boys

thaiworthy-old
November 18th, 2007, 23:51
or maybe not . . . but I don't think you'll find any particular bar or place that particularly features young Thai men with long hair. I could be wrong, but I would be very surprised if such a place existed anywhere. Try bars that feature lady-boys perhaps; I'm not into lady-boys, but that would be a logical first step. You are looking for a type of person with a special physical characteristics. Those people exist wherever you happen to find them. Although it could be an adventure by searching for one, but personally, I don't like having those kinds of expectations.

This is sort of like looking for a place that features men who have big dicks. If there were such a place, there would be standing room only.

llz
November 19th, 2007, 00:52
New My Way in Chiang Mai is famous for this - I did not go myself though.
I offed a nice long-haired manly boy from the Charmming Bar in Saphan Kway one month ago.

November 19th, 2007, 03:27
I also am a fan of the longer haired smooth bodies guys.

November 19th, 2007, 04:23
With the exception of the muscle bars, I think you are as likely to find long haired boys one place as another......just start drinking your way from one bar to the next until you hit the one that lights your fire: if you can still walk :bounce: The long haired ones are around it just takes a little scouting about.

pronto
November 19th, 2007, 04:59
New My Way in Chiang Mai is famous for this - I did not go myself though.
Well, I did go. And, you're right. The 'New My Way' bar in Chiang Mai has "manly" boys, as you say, ....in various lengths of hair. But those with fuller, longer hair...my, my. 'New My Way' is indeed my way.

bing
November 19th, 2007, 07:37
Last April in Pattaya there was a nice guy who sort of latched onto me at the Krazy Dragon. Hair down to shoulder and while I enjoyed his company, I would not jump up and down at the next meeting, but he did.. I sort of like it when you walk in to place and your friend from last visit yells "Hi Papa" well at least he did not say "hi grand papa." He said he liked me to play with his hair. You might ask for "Best" and see if he is still there, and check if he has cut his hair since April. If he is there tip him well.

Actually the first long haired guy I met on my first visit while staying at Ambiance. He was a motorcycle guy who just adopted me and took it as a personal job to haul my tail out to the beach and set a time for him to pick me up in the late afternoon. He was always on time and waiting for me. He would park his cycle and come up to my room for a cool drink and sometimes a shower. and sometimes to play. His hair went half way down his back. Slim and well muscled, wow I thought all long haired guys were like him, but alas the mold was broken when he came out of it. Many years, but still a happy memory. As I recall he loved the shampoo I brought with me and used lavish amounts of it. To this day I still bring a good size bottle of shampoo with me, you never know, I just might meet another, even though I am happy with my bf for these past several years. His hair is short so he would not be your cup of tea.

November 19th, 2007, 14:41
There are many contributors on here with long hair "falling on their shoulders" none on the head though,,,

November 20th, 2007, 15:45
I like Thai boys (18-23 years old) with long, black hair falling on the shoulders. Does anyone know where to find such a boy? Preferably in a gay bar/host bar in Bangkok, Pattaya or Chiang Mai.

There is an 18 year old guy from Chiang Rai, long thick shoulder length hair working at Solid Bar 2 nights a week. Goes by the the name of Aon. About 5'6 tall, very dark and very slim smooth skinned guy, no tattoos or piercings ( visible).

I have no idea what he is like as an 'off' as I have only met him 7-8 times with my b/f at the Lumpini swimming pool where we swim at weekends and eaten together afterwards. He is working at Solid to help pay his Uni costs but has a great fun personality although limited to only a few words of English.

I don't think a guy like him will stay long at a bar like Solid, more likely to be poached by one of the better bars as his looks will make him a very popular guy.

jinks
November 26th, 2007, 03:52
Save me work PLEASE stay on subject.

lonelywombat
November 26th, 2007, 10:06
I am surprised that the southern boys in Phuket has not been mentioned

I am not sure whether it is a Muslim thing but I have had a number with their hair tied in a pony tail,

Several wore a type of cap similar to american blacks, with their hair folded on top of their head

They were far from fem/ladyboy, usually cut and hung.

Some years ago I came across one in Future boys in BKK, I called him jungle boy, looked like a cannibal.

I have always regretted that I never took him off. I was told he was 100% top.

I think it wrong to label long hair as a fem or ladyboy thing. It can be the opposite

November 26th, 2007, 12:31
Just been in Classic Boy & a few other bars in Bangkok, on first visit. You should have no problem finding what you want.
Walk in the bar, have a look at what's on offer then either get a drink or walk into the next bar.

am very impressed.

Jeff