PDA

View Full Version : Massage in jomtien complex

November 13th, 2007, 00:08
Maybe I was not there on good days but in first days of November I went to "DUO HOUSE" in Jomtien complex.
I was so desapointed, all boys seems to sleep, to look so bored, only go to play cards upstairs with their boss, 2 days lost (Time and Money). Even massage was boring for me and for the 2 boy I choose. :dontknow:
It was only me ? or this place is to avoid ? :pale:
I went after to DERBY and their smiling boy, very good massage everything perfect, I will come back there :hello1:

francois
November 13th, 2007, 00:46
I went to Duo with a friend with both of us interested in the same masseur. He won the toss and I left him to the spoils. But his win was the biggest loser of all. It does seem to be a place to avoid. I have had good results at Derby.

November 13th, 2007, 03:09
I am happy to read this !
I went Duo House in October and this place was really sad ! All this boys in purple sleeping or eating, you go inside 2 or 3 sleeping on sofa and nobody take care you. :angryfire:
I agree Derby just near is really so better, nice looking, friendly and smiling boy, the good massage place in Jomtien complex :thumbright:
And Yes avoid Duo House :pukeright:

November 14th, 2007, 15:21
I used to go this shop many time before, but yes for 6 months DUO HOUSE is a very sad and bad place for me now.
All the good massage boys had problem with the boss and they all work now in Derby ( JJ, Kay, Witt, Kob, Aum,...)
If I can give an Advice Forget Duo House and find another massage shop in Jomtien complex or in Pattaya if you no want a bad surprise.

Brad the Impala
November 14th, 2007, 17:58
There seems a certain consistency in lack of fluency in English by the majority of posters in this thread, who all have the same message too!

And curiously another thread, about looking for a boy in Jomtien, contained 6 out of 8 notpumpui's previous posts, and 8 out of 12 sexyfrenchguy's posts. Both also became members on the day of their first posts, much like the originator of this thread, and francois too!

www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/looking-for-my-best-friend-kob-in-jomtien-t7606.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/looking-for-my-best-friend-kob-in-jomtien-t7606.html)

Aunty
November 14th, 2007, 18:53
There seems a certain consistency in lack of fluency in English by the majority of posters in this thread, who all have the same message too!

And curiously another thread, about looking for a boy in Jomtien, contained 6 out of 8 notpumpui's previous posts, and 8 out of 12 sexyfrenchguy's posts. Both also became members on the day of their first posts, much like the originator of this thread, and francois too!

www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/looking-for-my-best-friend-kob-in-jomtien-t7606.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/looking-for-my-best-friend-kob-in-jomtien-t7606.html)

Wow, and you saw all of that through your lovely rose tinted glasses, Brad. I'm impressed. Now if you don't have anything to actually tell us about Duo House, Derby, or what are the best/worse massage places in Pattaya, perhaps you could do us all a a favour and shut the fuck up.

Brad the Impala
November 14th, 2007, 19:02

Wow, and you saw all of that through your lovely rose tinted glasses, Brad. I'm impressed. Now if you don't have anything to actually tell us about Duo House, Derby, or what are the best/worse massage places in Pattaya, perhaps you could do us all a a favour and shut the fuck up.

The point that I was making, that seems to have sailed serenely over your head, is that the comments in this thread may not have been created by the quorum that first glances might indicate. That may help readers decide what weight to give the comments.

What is your contribution to the thread?

November 14th, 2007, 19:18
Mister Brad,
Yes it was my first post and I was asking question about my feelings with this massage shop, to know if I only had a bad experiences because I no go there the good day or if other people had same problem. It's a forum and all people who had good experience in this shop can express themself too, I think ?
I am sorry If i make you loose money to you or to your close friend with this shop, I didnt know we cant ask question or speak about feelings was OK only if you agree and with the places you no have your own interest.
Sorry again.

November 14th, 2007, 19:56
The point that I was making, that seems to have sailed serenely over your head,...

Wouldn't something sailing over a vacuum get sucked in?

Aunty
November 14th, 2007, 20:20
[quote="Brad the Impala":j25baqtn]There seems a certain consistency in lack of fluency in English by the majority of posters in this thread, who all have the same message too!

The point that I was making, that seems to have sailed serenely over your head, is that the comments in this thread may not have been created by the quorum that first glances might indicate. That may help readers decide what weight to give the comments.

What is your contribution to the thread?[/quote:j25baqtn]

Evidently not as little as yours, but then, I'm not trying to be Forum Monitor, nor do I attempt the patronising arrogance of telling other grown men what they should think and how they should comprehend the things they read. For that we have a total tosser like you.

Brad the Impala
November 14th, 2007, 20:23
The point that I was making, that seems to have sailed serenely over your head,...

Wouldn't something sailing over a vacuum get sucked in?

You would have thought so. Perhaps if the vacuum is so loose, or open at both ends, the suction is too weak?

francois
November 14th, 2007, 23:58

url]

Sorry Brad, Next time I will have you correct my grammar, edit my posts and insert your own opinions.

catawampuscat
November 15th, 2007, 00:16
Brad seems to have picked up a trend on this thread and I have to agree with him on the newbie posters
zapping one business and pushing another place.

I know francois and he doesn't have an agenda and is telling it like it is. I am lucky to count francois among
my friends and for what is is worth, I will vouch for him. His English speaking and writing abilities are
excellent, althou since I can't speak or write French, I 'm unable to comment on his French abilities.

It has been a recent trend for newbies to dump on certain gay owned bars, restaurants and now massage
joints. It is suspicious and I am glad to see the moderators with zero patience for those who keep attacking
some of the owners of certain establishments in Sunee Plaza.. Good moderation and very commendable.. :cat:

Brad the Impala
November 15th, 2007, 00:36

url]

Sorry Brad, Next time I will have you correct my grammar, edit my posts and insert your own opinions.

Don't take it personally Francois! I said "the majority of posters", and at the time three out of the first four posts conveyed the same message in similar style.

As to the opinions expressed, I gave no view, being unfamiliar with either of the venues.

francois
November 15th, 2007, 05:00
Don't take it personally Francois! I said "the majority of posters", and at the time three out of the first four posts conveyed the same message in similar style. quote Brad

Oh, well the other posters must have been in the wine, same same me!

I was not trying to bash the place, simply trying to say that my friend, Mr. Oz, had great expectations for a great massage but the masseur was a dud. We all know that experience.
However I will be more circumspect in replying to newbies who may be trolling. There has been a lot of that happening on this forum.

November 15th, 2007, 17:14
How I have to do to ask a question ?
Yes, I am new Here, Yes it's my first post, but I think everybody made a first post one day.
I was just asking a question.... Is it so bad or so diificult to understand ?
It's OK I will stay now only a "reader" and not a "writter".....It seems to be reserved to only some posters.
Anyway, thank you Fran├зois for your answer, it's make me feel not so alone in my experiences.

November 16th, 2007, 18:57
I have been to both Derby and Duo House many times over the years. I have no financial or other personal interest in either.
Derby is a little larger and a little more expensive. I've enjoyed myself at both.
How things work out is much like how things work out in a go-go bar. It's probably best to go in and buy a drink (relatively cheap) and have a look around. If a boy appeals one can ask him to sit and chat. An initial drink for him does not seem to be essential. There are no noxious mamsans indicating that both they and the boy have unquenchable thirsts. It's easy enough to negotiate with a boy what you want him to do. If no boy appeals, or negotiations fail, then just pay for the drink and go to the other Jomtien massage place.

November 17th, 2007, 10:29
A good friend was taking the baht bus from Pattaya to Jomtien. A handsome boy sat opposite and smiled but not really flirted. My friend was instantly besotted and stayed on the bus until the boy got off. He got off as well.

To cut a short story even shorter, he said hello to the boy and asked where he was going. The reply was Duo House where he was going to work.

They both went there and my friend was delighted with the service, nude massage, instant erection - the boy, and lots of etcetera. He returned several times.

November 19th, 2007, 13:28
You don't need my help, but I do agree with you. There is something very strange in the beginnings of this thread.

francois
November 20th, 2007, 03:37
How I have to do to ask a question ?
Yes, I am new Here, Yes it's my first post, but I think everybody made a first post one day.
I was just asking a question.... Is it so bad or so diificult to understand ?
It's OK I will stay now only a "reader" and not a "writter".....It seems to be reserved to only some posters.
Anyway, thank you Fran├зois for your answer, it's make me feel not so alone in my experiences.

Jomtien2007; I see you used a "c├йdille/├з" in spelling my name, Fran├зois. Something natural for a Francophone but not likely with an Anglophone.

Perhaps there is a reason for the less then perfect English by some posters such as Jomtien and Sexyfrenchguy and moi?

Merci, Fran├зois

December 2nd, 2007, 20:30
yes Fran├зois, I am francophone and surely my english is not good enough to post here.
I am glad to hear some guy have good time in this place.
But for me I know what happen there that why I can say :
DUO HOUSE :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright:
And I will no more loose my time or my money there.

Bob
December 2nd, 2007, 20:39
and surely my english is not good enough to post here.

Your English is fine (and better than several other posters). Don't worry about it.