PDA

View Full Version : Thai policeboy

Wesley
November 11th, 2007, 00:14
Arrest me. I beg you.
Sunday, January 21st, 2007

Is that your gun?

The Pattaya Mail writes about a tourist who had stuff stolen from his room:

Police and a forensic expert were called out to the scene of the crime at Casa Lucasanna Apartment in Thappraya Road, where in a fifth-floor room they found Anders Valfridsson, 41, waiting for them. The room had been ransacked. A safety box that had been inside the wardrobe had been taken, with the victimтАЩs passport, credit cards, iPod, and 20,000 baht and 10,000 Swedish Kronor inside. A notebook computer that had been on the table had also been taken.

But enough about that. Look at the officer. ItтАЩs a Thai policeboy!

Tags: Pattaya, Thailand

November 11th, 2007, 05:12
woof woof!

alipatt-old
November 11th, 2007, 05:41
A last a reason to be handcuffed :tongue:

TrongpaiExpat
November 11th, 2007, 12:57
Dam Wes, if your going to steal, cut and paste from Silom's Blog edit out the tags. gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/category/travel-reports/thailand/pattaya/ (http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/category/travel-reports/thailand/pattaya/)

Wesley
November 11th, 2007, 20:49
Dam Wes, if your going to steal, cut and paste from Silom's Blog edit out the tags. gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/category/travel-reports/thailand/pattaya/ (http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/category/travel-reports/thailand/pattaya/)

I had no idea it mattered, I thought the picture was what everyone wanted to see, I figured the news was old. It was actually not originally from that exact spot. There were a lot of Blogs but this was the only Thai blog in the bunch. I actually Have no idea how I get to all these little Tid bits, it begins with one then goes from web page to web page until I finally end up with something about Thailand. I don't sit and look for news from Thailand. It is hard to avoid it if its about crime pedophilia or sex.

Wesley

Wesley
November 12th, 2007, 02:06
nope definitely another blog site, and nothing to do at all with the one you posted. It was copy pasted and tagged and given a mention of Pattaya mail. If I wanted to steal it I would have left the tags out. So damn, get the whole story before you bitch about a post that was simply meant to show the picture not the post. In fact with out the picture there would be no post in either blog.

Wesley

TrongpaiExpat
November 12th, 2007, 12:29
Wes: You don't have to post twice you just have to edit.

Was I Bitchen? They were not my words you stole.

It was not the photo or Pattaya Mail text that I was talkin bout, it's the other words, spacing and punctuation, identical:

Ehibit A from Siloms blog:

Arrest me. I beg you.

Is that your gun?

Police and a forensic expert were called out to the scene of the crime at Casa Lucasanna Apartment in Thappraya Road, where in a fifth-floor room they found Anders Valfridsson, 41, waiting for them. The room had been ransacked. A safety box that had been inside the wardrobe had been taken, with the victimтАЩs passport, credit cards, iPod, and 20,000 baht and 10,000 Swedish Kronor inside. A notebook computer that had been on the table had also been taken.

-------------------------------------------------

Exhibit B Wes's post:

Arrest me. I beg you.

Is that your gun?

I rest my case.

Wesley
November 12th, 2007, 23:39
I am saying it did not come for the website you embedded, It was extracted from there by another site in which I thought it was an interesting blog, Anyone who reads my posts would know that is no where close to my style of writing and I had no plans to steal any thing from you or anyone else. It was a simple copy and past and I put in everything there was in that section. They did not give credit to anyone but Pattaya Mail and I copied what they said. It was my thought that it was found in Pattaya mail and copied there with no URL back to the source. I am not particularly computer savvy and really don't care if I do something according to yours or anyone Else expectations. I just simply so the best I can with what I have to work with. It you have a certain way you like to do something then do it. Personally, I take as little time as possible to post something and for me to even bother to save the picture to my computer then to the post was more than I usually bother to do. How others do it and make it look so nice I actually have no idea nor do I care to learn. I wish my computer skills were like Smiles or others who seem to be able to host their pictures and then embed them in he post. How they do all that is a mystery to me. I simply did the best I knew how. If that wasn't ethical enough for you then you are welcome to put me on ignore from here on out based on my ethical incapability with your expectations.

Wes :cheers:

November 13th, 2007, 08:16
I'd gladly bribe him any day! :cheers:

Wesley
November 13th, 2007, 10:13
Indeed, indeed!

Wes