PDA

View Full Version : dance club

thrillbill
November 10th, 2007, 17:46
What "gay"dance clubs are available in Pattaya that is decent to go to? I guess people think Xray is the one to go to but it is totally over rated... small area with low ceilings; pillars blocking viewsof the dancers; and reserved tables for late comers so if you get there before 2am, you still get placed in the back. Is there any thing better? I know Pattaya will never have a DJ's or G.O.D. here with the kind of crowd that hangs out here, but the gay community deserves something better. :bounce:

November 15th, 2007, 13:31
What "gay"dance clubs are available in Pattaya that is decent to go to? I guess people think Xray is the one to go to but it is totally over rated... small area with low ceilings; pillars blocking viewsof the dancers; and reserved tables for late comers so if you get there before 2am, you still get placed in the back. Is there any thing better? I know Pattaya will never have a DJ's or G.O.D. here with the kind of crowd that hangs out here, but the gay community deserves something better. :bounce:

Hi,

You already have an off shoot of DJ Station, you also have JJs, you have Body Language, you have TT and T, Hollywood opening very shortly, There is also a new one at Bali Hai that is impressive.

Ask around, you will find more than you think.

Fashions in Pattaya change rapidly as do trends and in places.

thrillbill
November 25th, 2007, 20:10
Went to the new Hollywood... the new building is quite impressive...even the bathrooms were done with class. But...BUT the sound system!!!! Instead of having huge speakers that are turned up full volume which is projected across the soccer field sized room, wouldn't it be better to have varous speakers planted all around the place for a better quality sound? (I know, people don't care as long as the sound has bass and its loud.)

colmx
November 25th, 2007, 23:27
HI ThrillBill
Great to hear that the new Hollywood has finally opened
Care to post a more detailed report?

Hollywood was always my favourite place to seond a night and frankly i was lost on my last trip without it...

X-zyte just isn't the same and we had no-where to go (except gogo bars!) before the late night places like x-ray opened at 3AM

Is hollywood styled on the old venue or different?
Bigger/Smaller?
More expensive/Same/Cheaper?
Waiters cute/Friendly?
Show same/worse/different?

Got any pics to post?

Thanks in advance... 5 weeks till my next trip - I'll be sure to try and post my thoughts then