PDA

View Full Version : Currencies

November 10th, 2007, 10:05
Guys,

For anyone interested there is a vacancy for President at the World Bank.

I cannot understand why more have not applied for it.

Judging by the amount of expertise on this board, I am amazed that everyone is not a Millionaire at the least!

I have an account and assistance from Bankers in Singapore, who, seem to be fairly relaxed and feel a bounce back in the US Dollar will happen soon.

If it doesn't, never mind peoples prejudices and Anti American chants, the problem will spread globally. and we'll all suffer, [ I think?]

A poster wrote that the Canadian dollar and Pounds Sterling are going down, I am not an expert at all, the only thing I know and care about, is I am getting more baht to the Pound than I was last week, last month or in the last three months.

70.32 Thai baht for notes and around 71.20 for TT as of yesterday for Pounds Sterling.

cottmann
November 10th, 2007, 10:56
Guys, For anyone interested there is a vacancy for President at the World Bank. I cannot understand why more have not applied for it.

Perhaps because the President of the World Bank has usually - sorry, always - been an American selected by the US President and accepted by the other bank members, particularly the Europeans who, in turn select the head of the IMF?

Aunty
November 10th, 2007, 11:33
Judging by the amount of expertise on this board, I am amazed that everyone is not a Millionaire at the least!

But, Kevin, they all are. Seriously. I mean would anyone around here tell a pack of lies about themselves and attempt to pass themselves off as something they are not? Never! Just ask beryl!

Bob
November 10th, 2007, 12:20

Everything's relative, Kevin. In Lao kip, I'm probably a friggin' billionaire!

As for nominees for the world bank, I'd suggest the South American supermodels who, while they can't walk and chew gum at the same time, are now demanding that they be paid in euros and not US dollars.

UncleSam
November 10th, 2007, 13:00
For anyone interested there is a vacancy for President at the World Bank. I cannot understand why more people have not applied for it.

That will certainly come as a surprise to Robert B. Zoellick, the current President of the World Bank. Maybe that's also why more people haven't applied for the job.

Hehehe..... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

November 11th, 2007, 02:07
That will certainly come as a surprise to Robert B. Zoellick, the current President of the World Bank. Maybe that's also why more people haven't applied for the job.This thread confirms my decision, several months ago, to have kquill on my {Ignore} list

November 11th, 2007, 08:21
For anyone interested there is a vacancy for President at the World Bank. I cannot understand why more people have not applied for it.

That will certainly come as a surprise to Robert B. Zoellick, the current President of the World Bank. Maybe that's also why more people haven't applied for the job.....

Uh, yeah, that's what I thought. You must be reading old news Kev.
Also the World Bank is not a "central bank" dealing with currencies. It is a conduit for loans to poorer nations for "development" projects.

Brad the Impala
November 11th, 2007, 09:03

That will certainly come as a surprise to Robert B. Zoellick, the current President of the World Bank. Maybe that's also why more people haven't applied for the job.....

Uh, yeah, that's what I thought. You must be reading old news Kev.
Also the World Bank is not a "central bank" dealing with currencies. It is a conduit for loans to poorer nations for "development" projects.

But, apart from that, it was an accurate post?

November 11th, 2007, 10:12
Homintern

Hello, I have missed you!

Smiles
November 11th, 2007, 10:16
Homintern

Kevin, he has you on Ignore.
I can understand the ridiculous Aunty being such (who couldn't?), but why you? What a loonie (which by the way, is doing very well).

Cheers ...

November 11th, 2007, 14:57
This thread confirms my decision, several months ago, to have kquill on my {Ignore} list

We must all rally around and offer our support to Kevin. He must be absolutely devastated to have learned that he is on the bald headed old cunts ignore list. One wonders if he will ever get over such a shock. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

Choc Dee Kevin,

George.

November 13th, 2007, 10:20
Homintern

Kevin, he has you on Ignore.
I can understand the ridiculous Aunty being such (who couldn't?), but why you? What a loonie (which by the way, is doing very well).

Cheers ...

Smiles,

I hope to see you soon, in the interim have a good flight and I hope safe passage!

All the best,

I must have misunderstood some post, for sure.

November 14th, 2007, 07:02
This thread confirms my decision, several months ago, to have kquill on my {Ignore} list

We must all rally around and offer our support to Kevin. He must be absolutely devastated to have learned that he is on the bald headed old cunts ignore list. One wonders if he will ever get over such a shock. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

Choc Dee Kevin,

George.

Absolutely George,

I'd love to meet Homintern, sounds quite a character!

Love his charm, always offering support and advice to those in need.

Wesley
November 14th, 2007, 10:20
He obviously has me on ignore as well, I have suffered no attack in months.

Wes

November 14th, 2007, 11:22
He obviously has me on ignore as well, I have suffered no attack in months.In your dreams