PDA

View Full Version : PoPot Guesthouse

November 9th, 2007, 20:30
Is the PoPot still open? I have been trying to email them but am not sure the web site is up to date. Anyone going in to eat might mention to him there seems to be a problem with bookings. Thanks as I am sure he will appreciate it.

November 10th, 2007, 02:31
I stayed there once was not impressed
The food there was not good when i was there not sure about now

Jetsam
November 10th, 2007, 04:56
I stayed there once was not impressed

I met a waiter of that place at panorama and was impressed but never been to the place itself.

jolyjacktar
November 10th, 2007, 05:17
Luvthai why even bother eh dude!!! If the website is not up to date or no responses it shows what a cheap rated dive the place still is. Look at other places that do have the decency to reply to your mails. I ate there once and once was enough.
If your looking for a real cheap place to stay then look at Serene hotel in Pattayaland 3 or Howards on soi VC, far better for the low price budget traveller

November 12th, 2007, 17:34
Is the PoPot still open? I have been trying to email them but am not sure the web site is up to date. Anyone going in to eat might mention to him there seems to be a problem with bookings. Thanks as I am sure he will appreciate it.

The people behind lost interest long time ago and the place is still for sale. It look like it too.

Trule not impressive at all. And very loud too all day and night.

Shuee
November 14th, 2007, 03:17
i dont think this is not true ttom -no sale intended here

please be advised the rooms are very basic, but big inside. you get what you pay for here, just about!!