PDA

View Full Version : Hotel rooms in Pattaya are going to be more expensive

November 9th, 2007, 17:29
.... next year, according to:

http://pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd3

November 9th, 2007, 21:15
.... next year, according to:

http://pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd3

They will be if you're paying in US greenbacks.

Pounds Sterling, Euros,Aussie Dollars or Canadian loonies, that'll do nicely sir!

jinks
November 9th, 2007, 22:58
or Canadian loonies, that'll do nicely sir!

Careful my friend... The wrath of Smiles may descend on you.

Any time after the 27th when he moves to Hua Hin.

November 9th, 2007, 23:04
Yes, I did read this article in the latest Pattaya Mail--makes typical Thai sense--if there aren't many customers/tourists, what should we do, raise the prices on those brave souls who still venture into the country or make their way down to pattaya. Nothing like increased prices, they seem to think, that will give the impression that pattaya is a high end resort--they said they were worried that Vietnam and Malaysis were increasingly attracting tourists, so therefore it makes perfect sense to raise the rates.

In the article they state, "He added that Pattaya was still expected to stay ahead because of its large number of attractions and its well-developed facilities,..." I wonder what "attractions" and "well-developed facilities he was referring to??

Near the end of the article it discusses that the City has budgeted 20 million baht to spent on promotion of tourism in Pattaya--well, after everyone from the top down steals their share of these funds, they might 5 baht left for one city official to ride a bit in a baht bus and yell out to passing farangs where they can find a good meal!?

November 9th, 2007, 23:54
... Pattaya remains in the name of the resort, people will still flock there.

November 10th, 2007, 01:05
peopk will "flock there"--you are joking right--after each low season in recent years has been a new low, and each new high season has seemed like previous year's low seasons--and except for a few bars many of the bars even in high season, were far from crowded--where do all these people "flocking" go??

November 10th, 2007, 01:20
I'll bet that Ben Mansion will be booked full or even overbooked after all the free publicity they got this year.

November 10th, 2007, 01:28
The wrath of Smiles may descend on you.

Be open to love and inspiration .

May i even be expressed in tears .

That the every day icon " Smiles " stand in his arrogance " Feels himself shelter'd like a wrath divine ! :flower:

November 10th, 2007, 01:30
may pleasure his ear !

He takes it like that? :flower: :cheers:

November 10th, 2007, 01:42
may pleasure his ear !

He takes it like that? :flower: :cheers:

Let me edit ! OK ? :flower:

Brad the Impala
November 10th, 2007, 01:51
I'll bet that Ben Mansion will be booked full or even overbooked after all the free publicity they got this year.

Getting ready to replace Gomez Fong?

Aunty
November 10th, 2007, 05:05
In the article they state, "He added that Pattaya was still expected to stay ahead because of its large number of attractions and its well-developed facilities,..." I wonder what "attractions" and "well-developed facilities he was referring to??

Thai pussy ('attractions'); Thai cock ("well-developed facilities")?

November 10th, 2007, 09:41

Thai pussy ('attractions'); Thai cock ("well-developed facilities")?

Oh,

Well said Aunty, couldn't have done better myself!

You mean "We are not going to see the Temples this trip to Pattaya then Dad??"