PDA

View Full Version : 17 dec 2007- - Jomtien International Party

November 8th, 2007, 08:20
The Jomtien Gay Community will be organising their annual bash named the "Jomtien International Party".

It will be held on 14 December in Jomtien Complex where the very successful Jomtien Complex Carnival was held last year.

On the progamme will be live music, shows from International drag acts, boy dance shows and the of course a boy contest to find Mr Gay Jomtien 2007 with a first prize of 10,000 Baht.

There will be food from Asian Moon, Flamboyant and Mignon restaurants. A raffle with great prizes will be held to raise money for HEART 2000 and Take Care Safe Sex Project.

Start 7 PM, entrance 250 Baht.

More info nearer the time.

December 12th, 2007, 08:02
Jomtien International Party is all finalised and will be a packed night of fun, music and entertainment.
The doors will open at 7 PM and food will be served from then on until late. Food is provided by Mignon, Flamboyant and Asian Moon with some delicious things on the menu (average cost per dish will be 150 B).

The Navy brass band from Sattahip will kick off the evening and they sound like they will be pretty good and just the thought of Navy boys in uniform.....

The Bondi singers, Diva Karen and JJ, and El Duo will all be performing at various times until late.
The Limbo contest will be around 9:45 with a prize of 5000 Baht - so get practising!

Mr Gay Jomtien contest will have 20 carefully selected entrants from all over Pattaya and Bangkok, and our very International panel of judges will have their work cut out! (1st Prize 10,000 Baht, 2nd prize 3000 Baht and 3rd prize 2000 Baht) with Mr Popular contest with prizemoney of 5000 Baht.

Not forgetting that the evening's raffle will have some great prizes as usual and proceeds will go to HEART 2000 and Take Care Safe Sex Project.

Entrance is 250 Baht and tickets are available at Ozz Bar, Dick's Cafe, Festival Bar, Bondi, Two Faces, etc - For tickets purchased in advance, it is possible to book a table (min. 4).

See you all there - 14 December in Jomtien Complex

thrillbill
December 12th, 2007, 17:09
I didn't read the info close enough LAST YEAR thinking the entrance fee would include food but the entrance fee allows you just to get in....then you buy your drinks and food separate. It is located in a narrow dead end street if I recall between two tall buildings which blocks the breeze, so dress light.

December 13th, 2007, 11:55
The Jomtien Gay Community has decided to move the Jomtien International Party to 17 December.

We learned late yesterday that the Thai Government has imposed a blanket Alcohol Ban on 14 & 15 Dcember due to Pre-election. These dates are put aside for people going back to their province in advance to vote for the General Election.

We have confirmed with Pattaya Police and Pattaya City Hall that no bars/restaurants/hotels will be serving alcohol. Hence we do not want to have a party where people cannot have a drink or two and and have decide to postpone the party to MONDAY 17 DECEMBER 2007.
We have confirmed with all the acts, restaurants and boys for the contest and the program will be exactly the same as advertised.

We will be amending the date on posters and be leafleting Jomtien beach today to announe the change.

It would be much appreciated if everyone can inform others of this change.

In case anyone purchased tickets and cannot come on the new date, please return to where your bought them for a refund.

Thank you all for your support.

jinks
December 13th, 2007, 12:59
The Jomtien Gay Community has decided to move the Jomtien International Party to 17 December.

WHOOPEEE I'LL BE THERE

December 13th, 2007, 13:22
Jinks,

I am afraid one of the judges for the boy contest cannot now make it. As you can now make it on time, would you like to be the replacement?

Let me know

Rob

jinks
December 13th, 2007, 18:38
Well, I like Data in the last Star Trek movie had to think about it.........

For 0.0023 seconds YESSSSSSSSS PLEASE

December 14th, 2007, 04:54
... to January sometime, surely there are enough things going on around Xmas anyway

(PS I thought I posted this message before, or has it been taken off)

jinks
December 17th, 2007, 11:57
Are you ready for tonight. I am for sure.