PDA

View Full Version : welcom Billy

November 7th, 2007, 14:22
Nice to see you wx40afp

555, baziel, begood, Captain Swing, catawampuscat, fattman, Hua Hin Guy, Jeff, kittyboy, londoner, lukylok, Maxx, netrix, searcher, Sen Yai, Steve1903, Thanpuying Sanitree, trepar, TrongpaiExpat, wx40afp, XRumakTheBest

November 7th, 2007, 18:51
Billy has showed us is true colors. Best he goes away and stays away.

November 7th, 2007, 19:43
Billy has showed us is true colors. Best he goes away and stays away.

Baziel/luvtahi,

Something I a not getting here, ,and I pride myself on being reasonable on the uptake!

You are saying these are all one and the same.............. Yes?

Sen Yai
November 7th, 2007, 19:58
Baziel/luvtahi,

Something I a not getting here, ,and I pride myself on being reasonable on the uptake!

No, no, no kquill! All Baziel has done is cut'n'paste the list of names from 'whose on line' at the top of the forum page, or bottom of the index page, thus highlighting that Billy is still amongst us, lurking in the shadows.

'reasonable on the uptake' (whatever that means) - I don't think so!

Wesley
November 7th, 2007, 22:00
Baziel/luvtahi,

No, no, no kquill! All Baziel has done is cut'n'paste the list of names from 'whose on line' at the top of the forum page, or bottom of the index page, thus highlighting that Billy is still amongst us, lurking in the shadows.

'reasonable on the uptake' (whatever that means) - I don't think so!

Considering who started the thread I was not sure my self what it may have meant. Often he is completely clear others he seems to be smoking something out of a plastic baggy.

So, guessing at what his meaning was seemed to be the normal thing to do in this case

Wesley

krobbie
November 8th, 2007, 00:55
Well, kquill, thanks for asking the question, as that is what I thought it meant also.

With explanation though I see clearly now.

I guess we will all be scanning the who's online to see what tricksters are among us.

Cheers

dab69
November 8th, 2007, 07:04
iand again, ewwwwwwww

November 8th, 2007, 07:27
... is one of Billy's aliases anyway, and have them both on {Ignore}. I'm probably jumping to conclusions - my second-favourite action sport after horizontal jogging. Many posters seems to think someone else here is using multiple monikers - it's almost like having Hydra back amongst us. Tourette seems to think I'm Curious, and as I recall Curious thinks I'm cottman. I wonder who cottman thinks Aunty is - Hedda/Hydra maybe - the same obsessions, the same po-facedness, the same sense of infallibility

November 8th, 2007, 07:48
... is one of Billy's aliases anyway, and have them both on {Ignore}. I'm probably jumping to conclusions - my second-favourite action sport after horizontal jogging. Many posters seems to think someone else here is using multiple monikers - it's almost like having Hydra back amongst us. Tourette seems to think I'm Curious, and as I recall Curious thinks I'm cottman. I wonder who cottman thinks Aunty is - Hedda/Hydra maybe - the same obsessions, the same po-facedness, the same sense of infallibility

Homintern,

Do you actually really believe anyone cares if they are on your ignore list?

The mind boggles!

Wesley
November 11th, 2007, 02:31
I would hope I am on his ignore list. With any luck this post will rush that long, stingy, scrooge like, finger towards the iggy button.

Wes

November 11th, 2007, 03:13
I would hope I am on his ignore listHow would you know whose {Ignore} list you are on, dear boy, unless you received a response? My list includes all of the Billy clan, Adenoids and a few other time-wasters and fools; I can work out that I'm probably on quite a few lists, since mocking the po-faced is one of my hobbies and I don't care about giving offence; I'm surprised the feature isn't more widely used

November 11th, 2007, 10:17
I would hope I am on his ignore listHow would you know whose {Ignore} list you are on, dear boy, unless you received a response? My list includes all of the Billy clan, Adenoids and a few other time-wasters and fools; I can work out that I'm probably on quite a few lists, since mocking the po-faced is one of my hobbies and I don't care about giving offence; I'm surprised the feature isn't more widely used

You are on my ignore list Homintern, OK, are you happy now?