PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report

November 7th, 2007, 13:50
Just returned from a 6-day first visit to Thailand..

It was an experience I will never forget. Could not walk across a street any time of the day without being offered "young girls" for massage and sucking/fucking. Touts everywhere. At the Grand Palace, even people in official looking uniforms were lying and saying it was closed and trying to get you someplace better in a Tuk-Tuk.

It seems on a whole the Thai people are a very greedy bunch. There was some very nice and helpful people but most of them were trying to milk your wallet. Went to the go-go bars and stayed a whole 20 mins- def. not my scene and I quickly discovered that Thai guys don't do anything for me. Went to Babylon Sauna and had a lot of fun. Very posh and clean place for a bath-house. Decent experience was ruined by some old, smelly falangs who did not know how to take no for an answer. One had the audacity to tell me that I was extremely handsome just like his grandson, while trying to molest me! I am afraid for this man's grand-kids now.

The food was excellent and the best way to get around town is the sky train, because of the traffic congestion and also because the driver wants to take you to places that you do not want to go.

November 7th, 2007, 13:54
Thanks for a very scintillating and useful report. I guess we won't be seeing you around again?

November 7th, 2007, 14:04
I guess we won't be seeing you around again?

The food was excellent

Thailand has excellent products for consumers ! :clown:

November 7th, 2007, 15:31
[quote="Jeff"]Just returned from a 6-day first visit to Thailand..

old, smelly falangs who did not know how to take no for an answer. One had the audacity to tell me that I was extremely handsome just like his grandson, while trying to molest me! I am afraid for this man's grand-kids now.

quote]

Count yourself lucky that you did not venture to Pattaya where a high percentage of the population is made up of geriatric, smelly farangs whose only saving grace in the eyes of the Thai boys are their wallets. On a visit to Sunee Plaza you would not have been molested as a lot of the patrons of that area prefer children that remind them of their great-grandchildren. Anyone over 16 year of age is not really of that much interest to the Sunee crowd.

Aunty
November 7th, 2007, 15:54
Decent experience was ruined by some old, smelly falangs who did not know how to take no for an answer.

Ohhh, those stinking, smelly old falang. Kick them out, the dirty rotten bastards. How dare they pollute a fine establishment intended solely for your lewd and licentious behaviour of multiple acts of sexual depravity with other, younger men. As Grandma would say, how very dare they. I just don't know who the hell these perverts think they are trying to ruin your highness' holiday among the greedy and grasping Thai offering you 12 year olds on every, yes I said every, street corner. I agree with you. You should be allowed to whore unmolested when in another's country!

November 7th, 2007, 16:08
Can't really blame them for being old, but some of them definitely need to be blamed for being smelly. There is no excuse for being smelly in a bath house, for goodness sakes.

November 7th, 2007, 16:09
Jeff, maybe the fact that you can afford to visit their country whereas they can not afford to visit yours is part of the reason that some Thais think you could help their situation by participating in some resource redistribution, and what more noble a cause can any man take up than to elevate his fellow man to his own level?

Altogether now: The Workers' Flag is Deepest Red...

November 7th, 2007, 17:15
Thanks for a very scintillating and useful report. I guess we won't be seeing you around again?

He will be back for sure - at the latest when being himself an old (and perhaps smelly) "farang" . This is only a matter of (little) time.

Now he is still a young f***** and wrongly assumes that being beautiful he will get "it" for free. These young arrogant guys judging everything around them are the worst in Thailand. :pukeleft:

bucknaway
November 7th, 2007, 17:39
I am sure that if he is attractive than he will get it for free with no problem. Have you ever had sex in Thailand with a hot attractive guy without having to pay?

He will be back for sure - at the latest when being himself an old (and perhaps smelly) "farang" . This is only a matter of (little) time.

Now he is still a young f***** and wrongly assumes that being beautiful he will get "it" for free. These young arrogant guys judging everything around them are the worst in Thailand. :pukeleft:

November 7th, 2007, 17:44
I don't consider myself attractive at all, yet I get plenty of free action in Thailand. All it takes is a tiny bit of effort.

TrongpaiExpat
November 7th, 2007, 18:05
I don't consider myself attractive at all, yet I get plenty of free action in Thailand. All it takes is a tiny bit of effort.

It has to be your wonderful, positive, sweet and friendly personality that permeates your every post.

November 7th, 2007, 18:16

It has to be your wonderful, positive, sweet and friendly personality that permeates your every post.

I doubt it. Maybe it's my enormous schwanstucker!

November 7th, 2007, 22:43
Sounds like Jeff just did a stopover and did not venture out of Bangkok.

Maybe in future (if he ever returns) he should try the north or the south? Also has he not ever been to a '3rd world' country before? I remember being chased by the touts along Kuta beach Bali on my first couple of days. and, for example, parts of Brazil is not necessarily better.

Aunty
November 8th, 2007, 01:07
I am sure that if he is attractive than he will get it for free with no problem. Have you ever had sex in Thailand with a hot attractive guy without having to pay?

Hehehehehe. You're going to do it really hard mate, really hard. Hahahahahahahaha

Wesley
November 8th, 2007, 03:51
Well, letтАЩs not be too hard on the lad. I am sure in due season he will be moving into Jomitien complex with the rest of us. As one poster pointed out there is no immunity for old age and death one or the other is sure to get you or most likely, both if you are fortunate. I can remember very well when the boy next door was all I needed to be happy and then as late as forty a drink sent to the right guy was a sure thing for a good night out. So, let them play now sooner or later they will surely pay. If not they can become some lonely old cunt watching gun smoke in the easy chair.

30 years ago, I would have never thought it but I can't remember any thing in my life that compared to the good time and fun with the boys as I had on my first visit to Pattaya. I remember well the Dallas baths at the age of 26 and nothing compares to the thrill I had in Pattaya when I was there. So, get it for free while you can fellows. Sooner or later if you play you are surely gonna pay.

Wesley

November 8th, 2007, 06:44
I am no spring chicken and went to Thailand expecting to pay for it. Imagine my surprise when on my first visit I went to the Rome Club where I was approached by a dignified young man. He claimed to be a doctor and looked the part, early 30s spoke very good English and had a decent car, and wanted me badly. I tried to push him away as I thought something was wrong. He was persistent so I agreed he could come back with me to my hotel. We had a very very good time and it was free. He even asked to come around again.

It has happened to me on other visits to BKK. I don't expect it, but enjoy it when I do.

So, it is not only the young and well built like Bucknaway who get it free. He the greedy bugger just gets it more often!

krobbie
November 8th, 2007, 13:23
Is it more relevant or meaningful when you don't pay for a one night stand? I don't get that.

I have paid one man for sex my whole life and that was most recently in Thailand. Since it seemed a way of life for many unskilled but nontheless decent guys, I couldn't see the problem with it.

Of course it did get rather out of hand, as I was with the young man for two weeks ... which turned out to be not as inexpensive as I had anticipated but have come to the conclusion ... so fucking what? I hope he enjos the money.

Cheers
kobbie

November 8th, 2007, 13:36

I will be returning to Thailand once a year or two for now onwards. Just not as a sex tourist.

I really liked the historical places that I visited and of course all of the cheap shopping ($300 tailor-made suits). I will be definitely coming back for that.

As far as the smelly old falangs go, I don't mind them being old (I will be the same one day, if I am lucky) but to hit on me by telling me that I look like his grandson? That is too incestuous for my taste.

As far as my experiences in Third World Countries, I travel to India on business all of the time and am approached by touts there as well but it is nothing like Bangkok. Touts are on every corner in BKK and follow you around trying to convine you in the bad English.

November 8th, 2007, 13:41
Touts are on every corner in BKK and follow you around trying to convine you in the bad English.

A bit of an exaggeration. Certainly, no one follows me around after I tell them "no".

Maybe it's just the fact that you look like a sucker in your classy $300 suit.

November 8th, 2007, 14:20
Don't we all love going to every wat in sight? Day after day, evening after evening. I for one just can't get enough of it.

krobbie
November 8th, 2007, 14:40
One can never have too many suits.

catawampuscat
November 8th, 2007, 15:10
gomez, it must have been a seersucker suit.

I have heard one can score with hot younger farangs at Babylon as some farangs are just not into Asians at all and
will go with grandpa or papa bear, if they can't find age appropriate farangs.
In the dark, a blow job is a blow job but I guess some don't want to feel wrinkled scalps of some of our fellow seniors.. :cat:

Smiles
November 8th, 2007, 19:30
" ... I travel to India on business all of the time and am approached by touts there as well but it is nothing like Bangkok. Touts are on every corner in BKK and follow you around trying to convine you in the bad English ... "
Bollocks. Touts are not on every corner of Bangkok. They simply go where the tourists go.
If you insist on doing the Silom/Patpong_Grand Palace_Siam Square shuffle, then you'll find lots of touts.

Bangkok's a huge city (you may have noticed) and there are a zillion interesting places where you will not see hide nor hair of one.

Cheers ....

Wesley
November 9th, 2007, 00:13
one thing about a tout they will surely get you into places other wise you would have never seen at all. It will also get your wallet empty quite quickly as well. First Trip to Bangkok was a real learning curve for me. Pattaya on the other hand was no real problem after Bangkok. It is rather easy to just walk on by and head to the next place on your plans for the night. After I find the guy its then to places for fun until its time for bedtime and or a place to get meal after a long night of walking from one bar to another. I figured out very early you are better off to find one early while the selection is better. As to guys not in the bar scene I am a bit scared to go with some one who has no ties to the bars. If any thing goes wrong I have no way to trace back where they guy is. Of course after a few times of being mugged in other countries I tend to be more careful about people I don't know.

Wesley

November 9th, 2007, 03:02
.it must have been a seersucker suit.

"No, no, you got it backwards -- I told you to go to Cox's and get a seersucker suit."

catawampuscat
November 9th, 2007, 11:02
I thought seersucker suit was worthy of at least one comment and thank you hector for being the one.
We can use some levity on this forum.

If you want to see a civilized gentlemen's forum take a gander over at gaytingtong. Can you imagine
the outcry, if someone posted the same photos as Doug, on this forum. Even I am a bit surprised no one
commented on the very young boys, as perception is sometimes more important than reality. It has gotten
to the point where gentlemen can longer entertain young boys in their condos/houses without someone
thinking the worst.

I am sure even Gomez will concur that is it perfectly normal to entertain preteenage and early teenage boys
in your home or take them for a daytime outing. Next, people will start thinking the worst of boy scout leaders
and priests and P.E. instructors. I must admit I am slightly suspicious of those who volunteer to watch the locker
rooms and showers but someone has to do it. Any volunteers for towel boys? :cat:

Brad the Impala
November 9th, 2007, 13:23
I thought seersucker suit was worthy of at least one comment and thank you hector for being the one.
We can use some levity on this forum.

Indeed, we could do with more alchemists on this forum, capable of transforming base metal into gold.

November 10th, 2007, 13:43
Oh Honey!
Its been the same for 1000 years.
Just sit back, relax and go with the flow....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zyHY3xfTzys

November 11th, 2007, 05:02
A farang tourist, walking around by himself is an obvious target for touts. I suggest you make freinds with a local and hang out with him /her. The touts will leave you alone, you wont' get ripped off by taxi drivers etc. and you will get better prices when shopping.