November 6th, 2007, 07:53
Reported by the Bank of Thailand on November 2, 2007

Currency Buy Sale

EUR Euro :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 48.6306 49.3493

GBP British Pound :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 70.0924 71.0527

USD US Dollar :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: 33.7699 34.1087

Smiles
November 6th, 2007, 11:26
The Canadian Loonie is also going gung-ho: getting $1.07 US greenbacks for a Loon these days ... and going up just about every day for the last few months. Four years ago it was 64 cents. Just awhile ago I was getting 28 or 29 baht per CA dollar ... now 36 baht and no stopping it apparently. ( Play it again Sam: " ... what goes up, must come down ... " yadayadayada )

Of course, all this has to do with the US dollar loosing it's lustre at an horrrific rate, rather than other currencies being particularly strong. But I'll take every extra baht where I can get it, for whatever arcane reason I can get it . . . this appreciation is rather like the Perfect Storm vis-a-vis my closing-in-fast semi-retirement in the LoS, with the MoS.
(Like in 3 weeks!!!) :flower: :flower: :flower:

Cheers & WHOOPIE! ....

November 6th, 2007, 12:34
The Canadian Loonie is also going gung-ho: getting $1.07 US greenbacks for a Loon these days ... and going up just about every day for the last few months. Four years ago it was 64 cents. Just awhile ago I was getting 28 or 29 baht per CA dollar ... now 36 baht and no stopping it apparently. ( Play it again Sam: " ... what goes up, must come down ... " yadayadayada )

Of course, all this has to do with the US dollar loosing it's lustre at an horrrific rate, rather than other currencies being particularly strong. But I'll take every extra baht where I can get it, for whatever arcane reason I can get it . . . this appreciation is rather like the Perfect Storm vis-a-vis my closing-in-fast semi-retirement in the LoS, with the MoS.
(Like in 3 weeks!!!) :flower: :flower: :flower:

Cheers & WHOOPIE! ....

Sterling is doing great too!

God bless the Queen.[That's England, not Pattaya's!]

November 6th, 2007, 13:30
God bless the Queen.[That's England, not Pattaya's!]

God bless the native land!

Pattaya's not that bad !

Pattaya ! Boggle-eyed freaks and dyed-in-the-wool whore mongers ! :clown:

Smiles
November 6th, 2007, 21:57
.... when South American models want to be paid in " ... Euros only, please ... " (click here: STUFF YOUR GREENBACKS DARLINK (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/Page/document/video/vs?id=RTGAM.20071105.wvgisele1105&ids=RTGAM.20071106.wvdollarcuts1106,RTGAM.20071106 .wvbnn_loonie1106,RTGAM.20071105.wvgisele1105) ).

Cheers ...