PDA

View Full Version : First time in Thailand

November 4th, 2007, 19:38
what are the must-see gay landmarks in bangkok? any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. i hear good reviews about DJ, GOD and babylon

November 4th, 2007, 21:59
Saphan Kwai? What on earth for? The bars there are hardly anything interesting.

November 4th, 2007, 22:27

For me, Saphan Kwai is one of the most interesting places left in Bangkok, but maybe not for a troll such as you!

November 4th, 2007, 22:35
How many areas have you been to? What's so interesting about Saphan Kwai?

TrongpaiExpat
November 4th, 2007, 23:45

For me, Saphan Kwai is one of the most interesting places left in Bangkok, but maybe not for a troll such as you!

I don't know if he's a troll, is there a DSM IV classification for trolls yet? Gomez(s) Fong is a suspended poster named boygeeyus, he likes to denigrate posters for some personal satisfaction. Strange guy.

Troll or not, I have to agree with him what's the attraction in Saphan Kwai?

November 5th, 2007, 06:42
Troll or not, I have to agree with him

Gomez Fong : " The troll ", someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an community such as Sawatdee Gay forum !

He has made himself a target !

And you agree with him ? Pretend that you agree with him for a second just because your personal satisfaction ! :bigsmurf: Doesn't mean he's not a troll ! :flower:

November 5th, 2007, 06:55

I don't know if he's a troll, is there a DSM IV classification for trolls yet? Gomez(s) Fong is a suspended poster named boygeeyus, he likes to denigrate posters for some personal satisfaction. Strange guy.

Troll or not, I have to agree with him what's the attraction in Saphan Kwai?

I don't know who Gomes Fong (the troll) was, but I am definitely not your bogeyman.

November 5th, 2007, 07:20
Different does not equate to interesting. I can't imagine anything LESS interesting than sitting in one of those bars staring at boys staring at you in their street clothes, and listening to fat Chinese-Thai queens sing karaoke.

If someone wanted to get a different and interesting view of gay life in Bangkok, I'd probably direct them to Or. Tor. Kor.