PDA

View Full Version : Aquarius Guest House, Phuket

November 1st, 2007, 09:06
Has anybody stayed at the Aquarius Guest house on Phuket? Ive booked to stay there for three nights, during
a visit to Phuket. So was just wondering if anybody had any comments? Thank you.

zinzone
November 1st, 2007, 13:41
Stayed there recently. Laid back and relaxed. Its a guest house remember. Informal atmosphere and gay.Needs renovation and is a bit tatty but soon get used to it and no view from the window but who cares. Avail yourself of the breakfast included in price and the exercise room which is adequate. And the place is within a minute from all the night action
By the way you asked about flights on another link and my travel agent told me TG, which I travelled by internally, doing special on domestic flights until March; almost some price as budget.

November 1st, 2007, 15:06
I stayed there a while ago and it is pleasant enough. there is a small pool on the ground floor and a sort of a sauna upstairs. i recall the sauna being a bit commercial. I had a room overlooking the soi, small but clean and comfortable. I think it is now owned by the owners of connect, just around the corner. there is an exellent Thai owned resturant on the corner opposite the flying hand bag bar, when you have eaten you can call in and have a drink with barry? who is a hoot. walk down past connect and across the main soi, avoiding ( for a time) the billing and cooing of the massage parlour boys, and have a drink with Knut, a class act is this guy. Cheers

November 1st, 2007, 20:13
Stayed there recently. Laid back and relaxed. Its a guest house remember. Informal atmosphere and gay.Needs renovation and is a bit tatty but soon get used to it and no view from the window but who cares. Avail yourself of the breakfast included in price and the exercise room which is adequate. And the place is within a minute from all the night action
By the way you asked about flights on another link and my travel agent told me TG, which I travelled by internally, doing special on domestic flights until March; almost some price as budget.

Thanks Zinzone for info. But what is TG?