PDA

View Full Version : 100-YR OLD PEDOPHILE ARRESTED IN PATTAYA!

thaiworthy-old
November 1st, 2007, 07:50
OK, now that i've got your attention, let me first say this subject has nothing at all to do with underage sex. I tricked you. It's Halloween night here and I'm not getting any Thai boy treats, so I decided I would post a dilemma that has been haunting me (add ghost art) for many full moons. (add wolf art)

Here is the real subject headline, although admittedly not quite as sensational as the first headline. But keep reading, I really need your input:
-----------------------

SELF-ESTEEM AND THE ART OF SEX TOURISM!

If I had more time in my visits to Thailand I would try to be more like Bucky, more wallet-conscious in the art of paying for sex. But I don't have that much time, I have only 2 weeks, twice a year, so I pay for sex.

All I have to do is casually mention Thailand in my travel plans, and the result is an overdose of moral judgement spewing from the mouths of co-workers and friends I know and socialize with. "You must have self-esteem issues if you feel the need to go all the way to Thailand and pay for sex!" That one sentence is paraphrased, but it does say it all. Does one take a step back into the closet or just put up with such psychoanalytical drivel?

Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I DO have self-esteem issues! But I don't think so. At least, I hope not. I just enjoy Thailand and all it has to offer. I shouldn't have to explain myself. Yet, I don't like to be rude. Surely, for some of you, the reputation of Thailand precedes you, too. How would you explain your absence from daily life to your friends and acquaintances about what you did on your summer vacation?

-----------------------
I now return you to your regularly scheduled pedo story . . . so stay tuned . . .
BTW, I don't have any real (ghost art) or (wolf art), so just pretend you saw it.

November 1st, 2007, 09:34
I tell everyone i go for the food and cheap smoking.

November 1st, 2007, 10:55
You are openly admitting to going to Thailand to fuck prostitutes, the responses you are getting are probably valid, its not the most neutral subject. Though you would not be the only one. It is very common here for example for groups of hetro's from the orifice to go to Pattaya for a mans week of sport, usually they say its its golf.

Why don't you just say the same and back up your deceit with a golf bag and a few clubs, that'll shut them all the fuck up, in fact they will probably all join you, anything except the truth makes for a good excuse. If you are worried about cost and time just do as Bucks does and ask around here for a few volunteers, you might even be able to stay in Texas.

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 1st, 2007, 12:25
"I would try to be more like Bucky"

Galveston..Texas..another Republican.

November 1st, 2007, 12:41
Just tell them the truth, that you love all that smooth young boy ass in Sunee! Join the crowd... why fight it?

November 1st, 2007, 16:43
Just tell them the truth, that you love all that smooth young boy ass in Sunee! Join the crowd... why fight it?

No because he is in Galveston Texas and the idea of 2 men getting intimate would revolt them and he might loose his job, he could also very well be in the closet.
Not sure, but he needs a good excuse. Unless they think he would be exploiting young Thai men who are so poor that they would even resort to selling sex to an American male? Seems to me they are wondering why he doesn't just get an all American rent boy and stay at home. Good question. I mean the flight alone would pay off a few nights of sweaty heaving , and thats about all he would be getting in Thailand during his short stay. All that distance cramped up in cattle, I dunno. Hmmm I smell interpol. Are you a teacher sweetie?

November 1st, 2007, 17:19
Seems to me they are wondering why he doesn't just get an all American rent boy and stay at home.

I can see that there will be a "Screw America first" campaign along shortly.

November 1st, 2007, 17:25
I guess Cedric's never been to Galveston, TX. There's a lively gay scene there.

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 1st, 2007, 20:22
I met a lad from Texas about 15 years ago in New York..he was the sweetest most loving chap I think I have ever met...and the accent sent shivers up my spine !!

I also remember meeting a wonderful Australian entertainer in New York called Peter Allen who the hit musical "The Boy From Oz" was written about..and he had the most charming Texan boyfriend..who sadly died from Aids..as did Mr Allen.

I recently received a letter from a very close friend in the US and he said -that lovely Texan boy you had that affair with always asks after you (that could mean anything of course)

I'm getting all teary eyed now..thinking of Texas !!!

November 1st, 2007, 20:29
I'm not sure why people need to say anything about where they are going on holidays to work colleagues. It's not as if he's going to bring out the happy holiday snaps and share them around at the water cooler. Lie!

krobbie
November 2nd, 2007, 01:33
homintern, actually my work computer which has a 26 inch flat screen and is in our open plan office, has a desktop photo of my Thai bf on it for all to see. The screen saver is of my latest pictures of Phuket. The Kata Viewpoint, Rawai, Phuket town and many other great shots of Chalong and the wot there. So although my fellow workers can see the boyfriend, they can also see I did more than fuck on my holiday. This is not a criticism of your observation but a different slant on things.

As you may have guessed, I'm as out as it gets.

As for all those comments one gets about traveling to Thailand or my last junket to Phuket ... why is it the folk that have never been often call it Fucket? I just tell them to get a larger life and to travel more.

Cheers
Krobbie

jinks
November 2nd, 2007, 04:09
The screen saver is of my latest pictures of Phuket.

Same here, as several members can testify from seeing the DVD of my television appearance :clown:

It was running in the background for 15 minutes.

November 2nd, 2007, 07:20
... that says there are two types of people you never trust in business - Christians, and the ones who have pictures of the wife and kiddies on their desk at work

thaiworthy-old
November 2nd, 2007, 08:43
Thank you so much everyone, for your advice and help.

1. I don't play golf, and everyone I know already understands my vices in Thailand, so I can't really lie about it at this point. I usually do tell the truth about most things, but in this case, there's an expensive price to pay, and the price comes in the form of judgements.

2. I am very definitely not a Republican.

3. I am very definitely not in the closet.

4. No one at work will ever fire me for anything. Especially not for sexual preference. I have been there 15 years. I have their balls in my hands and can close my fist any time I want to.

5. I don't like American rent boys. Been there, done that. I could start a whole new thread just on that subject alone. IMHO, how can anyone or anything compare to Thailand?

6. Don't ask, don't tell is for the American military. I am not in the military.

7. I'm not sure I trust Christians either; and I'm not sure why. I was brought up Catholic.

Now that you all know what I am not, might I say what I truly am? I am just a 57 yr-old man, almost 6 years from retirement. I do not look anywhere near as good as Bucky (ah, there's the self-esteem issue) so I can't really use his methods.

I have been going to Thailand since 1998, when I met the young man you see in my avatar. I came twice a year, just to see him. To me, it seemed less like prostitution and more as if I were taking care of him. I met his entire family in Suphanburi, the last time I visited with him in 2002. Sadly, I have not seen him since, but after a 5 year absence, I am now making the trips again. Maybe I will seem again, maybe not.

Again, I thank you all for commenting on my dilemma, but as usual, there are never easy answers. The answer comes in time, in the true perspective of one's own personal history.

catawampuscat
November 2nd, 2007, 11:52
thaiworthy tells it like it is unlike the newbie crackpots whose sole mission appears to be destructive in nature.
This forum already has homintern whose sole purpose is nitpicking and derailing threads for his own wacko pleasure..

5 years is a long time and it is unlikely thaiworthy will find what he lost 5 years ago but hope springs eternal and
miracles have happened before..

One poster I communicated with for almost a year, did everything he could to find a lost boyfriend. He finally sought out
Monty's help and to Monty's credit he helped the farang and found the boy. It turned out the boy was not interested in
reconnecting with the elderly farang but at least the farang had closure. Monty refused compensation from this man
and earned my respect and admiration. This was about a year or so ago and Monty had his hands full but found time
to organize a search and as I recall actually sent someone to the village to investigate. Again, Monty sought no money
for his deeds and except for his bad judgment trusting and befriending a UK nightmare and an Australian madman, he gets 5 gold stars from this
poster.

I relate this story as thaiworthy might want to try this path and perhaps the elderly farang will pipe in and relate the story first hand. :cat:
It has been a while since I heard from him and hope he is hanging on and has found new happiness and joy.... :cat:

bing
November 2nd, 2007, 11:52
It is clear you like Thailand, why has it been five years since you visited? Most guys tend to go where they like to spend time. Hope you have had other nice vacations since then.

November 2nd, 2007, 16:54
Thank you so much everyone, for your advice and help.

1. I don't play golf, and everyone I know already understands my vices in Thailand, so I can't really lie about it at this point. I usually do tell the truth about most things, but in this case, there's an expensive price to pay, and the price comes in the form of judgements.

2. I am very definitely not a......................blah blah blah

I don't get it. You are a raging old faggot and the whole office knows about it, and you are worried what they might think of you going off with a fist full of dirty dollar to sniff out young rent boys in Thailand. Is that correct?

Well here is a real alternative. Find yourself a nice American gent in his fifties, settle down together in Austin, a pretty little twee cottage will do, get a cat, put your feet up and relax, golf is for pussies anyway and you will already have one of those.

Then all thats left to do is to live happily ever after knowing the office isn't sniggering behind your back.

thaiworthy-old
November 2nd, 2007, 21:31
It is clear you like Thailand, why has it been five years since you visited? Most guys tend to go where they like to spend time. Hope you have had other nice vacations since then.

Bing, thank you. I met someone here in Texas in 2003. And I already have the pretty little twee cottage and cat that Cedric is referring to. But my boyfriend is leaving our twee Dec. 1 to be with someone else. We are still good friends and he is now self-sufficient, I just hope he doesn't fall out of his new twee and break his little beak.

So I am free to return to the LOS, my first love. I have already written off any future hopes of cultivating anything here locally, since I've already tried that and it didn't work. I am just not in the frame of mind to try it again.

Cedric, bless your heart. You do have a (terse) way with words. Settle down with someone my own age? Are you serious? Good Lord, man, why on earth would I want to do that? And there is no happily-ever-after . . . there is only happy today. When I say co-workers, I don't mean ALL the co-workers, just people I am close to. There is no sniggering, just provincial attitudes that I could do without.

These are the real facts: In six years, all this will be behind me, so what does it matter in the long run? There. I have answered my own question.

Oh, BTW, my kitty hates golf.

November 3rd, 2007, 09:50
Bing, thank you. I met someone here in Texas in 2003. And I already have the pretty little twee cottage and cat that Cedric is referring to. But my boyfriend is leaving our twee Dec. 1 to be with someone else.

I am hardly surprised with you playing golf in Thailand twice a year, it must have been lonely, not to mention humiliating. Problem for you is kitty's don't talk and Thais don't last?

thaiworthy-old
November 3rd, 2007, 09:58
And I'll just bet you're completely misunderstood by everyone, aren't you Cedric?