PDA

View Full Version : Dubai

October 30th, 2007, 16:56
I am staying in Dubai for a couple of nghts on my way to the land of smiles. Any one have any Gay experiences in Dubai like clubs/massage venues etc?

October 30th, 2007, 19:30
I am staying in Dubai for a couple of nghts on my way to the land of smiles. Any one have any Gay experiences in Dubai like clubs/massage venues etc?A flight attendant acquaintance of mine did have all of the members of the Under-18 football club during a stopover

November 2nd, 2007, 20:07
I am staying in Dubai for a couple of nghts on my way to the land of smiles. Any one have any Gay experiences in Dubai like clubs/massage venues etc?A flight attendant acquaintance of mine did have all of the members of the Under-18 football club during a stopover

Is this true? There is another article in this forum about the young man from France with an incredible tale regarding homosexuality in Dubai. There is simply no way to get any perspective on what is going on any more. It was all so simple not so long ago.

November 2nd, 2007, 20:38
Is this true?My niece Tourette, who posts in this Board as Aunty, has vouched for the truth of everything I write