PDA

View Full Version : Size Queen warning and this week's White Man's Burden

October 26th, 2007, 09:02
Taking up the White Man's Burden again this week, a visiting friend and I have been trudging around the bars on the Silom 6 area (with the exception of Tawan - steroid-filled bodies leave me nauseous, and running into Molly Meldrum just makes it so much worse). And a warning for all you size queens out there - Solid Bar seems to specialize in Tiny Tools. Any of the fingers on one of my delicate hands would put the offerings of Khun A, Bee, Sri and Oh, not to mention Moo and Guy (to name but a few) to shame. The odd one out (and a pun is intended here) is #15, "Oddie" and one would be erring on the generous side to describe his weapon as "average". And some of them describe themselves as "top" :cyclopsani:

Nature Boy is as outrageous as ever, no place for the faint at heart. Super A, well, draw a veil over that episode is best, I think and Golden Cock has always struck me as the name that might be given to a rather nasty venereal disease. I did get a decent but over-priced Thai massage (no hanky-panky offered or taken, but I gather it's available) at the Indra (Indara??) "Spa" - it seems every massage clip joint calls itself a spa these days - opposite the Tawan Bar

A week in the life ...

Smiles
October 26th, 2007, 09:28
Homintern my dear fat bald old cunt: Being a dedicated Bang-cockian ... if you had the opportunity to visit only one gogo bar (it of course being the raunchiest, sleaziest, most member-flaunting fuck fest known to human kind) before your imminent death this coming Sunday, which one would it be?

I ask this as many Members here (that's 'Members' with a cap 'M') are of the kind who land in BKK, look around for a day/night or so and then skip merrily down to Pattaya. This doesn't really give the group much of chance to properly decide on the correct places to visit. Thus, a Special Place named by a Special Person I think would a great public service on your part.
You've named a few joints (so to speak) above . . . but I think we'd all like your ultimate favourite, a place which never fails to keep it up.

Cheers ...

October 26th, 2007, 09:57
... the White Man's Burden its sense of adventure - not quite knowing that somewhere that was worthwhile last month hasn't gone downhill because ... oh, I don't know. If it were me and I had only one night and I didn't arrive too late then I'd probably head straight to Soi Prostitute (that's Soi Twilight for the more refined amongst you), start in Dream Boy and drift downstairs to Boys Bangkok if two rotations of what's on offer had done nothing for me. I find the X Group bars x-cruciating and Future Boys ... I don't know. Unfortunately too many tattoos abound in all of the bars. I'm also lucky (if that's the word) because some of the boys who've been around for some time will tell me (out of earshot of the captains, for fear of their job) which of the boys I may not have seen before are "good" or not. I took a shine to a new boy in Dream Boy last week to be told that (1) it's his second night and (2) he's older than he looks and (3) too much of a sissy - although I'd worked the sissy bit out for myself (I'm not always a slow learner). "Sissy" by the way is becoming quite a popular term of abuse among money boys for the more effeminate of their members

It also helps to know a couple of the captains that I can trust to be fair and square, and not just pushing some boy (any boy). Bee for example in Boys Bangkok - http://thaiboy.net/member/index.php?alias=pae10 or Joe in Dream Boy (whom I haven't seen for some time) are reliable - at least for me (I don't offer iron-clad guarantees). OK, that's it with the free advice; perhaps I should start up a business - "Pimping for newbies" springs to mind as an appropriate name

October 26th, 2007, 10:05
Interesting to hear homintern blathering on about young men's endowments: I thought he was mostly interested in their poop chutes. Perhaps he can tell us which boys out there currently have the most hairless, smooth, delicately formed, and tasty ring pieces?

October 26th, 2007, 10:09
Interesting to hear homintern blathering on about young men's endowments: I thought he was mostly interested in their poop chutes. Perhaps he can tell us which boys out there currently have the most hairless, smooth, delicately formed, and tasty ring pieces?I don't think Elephantspike can afford the bandwidth :drunken:

October 26th, 2007, 14:01
Perhaps he can tell us which boys out there currently have the most hairless, smooth, delicately formed, and tasty ring pieces?

Can we assume from this that you too are a "Bum Muncher" ?
More fun, Shirley, would be a libelous list of gay personalities whose bums we wouldn't munch for $1,000,000. :binky:

Brad the Impala
October 26th, 2007, 14:26
If you could only go to one bar in Bangkok, I would always recommend Future Boys. Good mix of guys, relatively reliable cock quota in the show, and for quality of service.

October 26th, 2007, 14:44
If you could only go to one bar in Bangkok, I would always recommend Future Boys. Good mix of guys, relatively reliable cock quota in the show, and for quality of service.I was pretty keen on FB a few years ago, but all my recent visits have been disappointing. The Thai ownership seems pretty keen on fattening their boys up; some of them are carrying what a thoroughbred trainer would describe as "a lot of condition"

Brad the Impala
October 26th, 2007, 14:50
I bow to your recent experience, although I have visited regularly over many years, I haven't been there for almost a year now.

(A lot of bowing on this thread, a good position for some!)

October 26th, 2007, 15:32
Perhaps he can tell us which boys out there currently have the most hairless, smooth, delicately formed, and tasty ring pieces?

Can we assume from this that you too are a "Bum Muncher" ?
More fun, Shirley, would be a libelous list of gay personalities whose bums we wouldn't munch for $1,000,000. :binky:

Homintern is the self-confessed ring washer.

catawampuscat
October 26th, 2007, 18:41
Take your hep A and hep B vaccines and rimming is much enjoyed by both parties. You can even use
latex for more protection but missing out on the rimming would be a crime.

The only sexual act to be closeted or embarrassed by is jerking off alone.. It seems like such a waste
when you get past your most potent decades. I never jerk off alone, well at least in Thailand :cat:

October 26th, 2007, 18:45
The only sexual act to be closeted or embarrassed by is jerking off alone

Bring on the brown showers! Woo hoo! Come on, boys, express your love! Catawumpus says it's OK!

OK, I tried to insert a disgusting scat-sex pic here, but it didn't work. Consider yourselves lucky, and Catawumpus, think before you spout.

Aunty
October 26th, 2007, 19:22
I never jerk off alone, well at least in Thailand :cat:

Too much detail.

Wesley
October 26th, 2007, 22:33
I agree future boys is a good bar that usually has a good selection of boys that often turn out to be quite a bit of fun. One actually made a good short term lover for my fly in for about a year. I still keep up with him 6 years later.

Wes

Hmmm
October 27th, 2007, 07:45
Taking up the White Man's Burden again this week, a visiting friend and I have been trudging around the bars on the Silom 6 area (with the exception of Tawan - steroid-filled bodies leave me nauseous, and running into Molly Meldrum just makes it so much worse). And a warning for all you size queens out there - Solid Bar seems to specialize in Tiny Tools. Any of the fingers on one of my delicate hands would put the offerings of Khun A, Bee, Sri and Oh, not to mention Moo and Guy (to name but a few) to shame. The odd one out (and a pun is intended here) is #15, "Oddie" and one would be erring on the generous side to describe his weapon as "average". And some of them describe themselves as "top" :cyclopsani:

Nature Boy is as outrageous as ever, no place for the faint at heart. Super A, well, draw a veil over that episode is best, I think and Golden Cock has always struck me as the name that might be given to a rather nasty venereal disease. I did get a decent but over-priced Thai massage (no hanky-panky offered or taken, but I gather it's available) at the Indra (Indara??) "Spa" - it seems every massage clip joint calls itself a spa these days - opposite the Tawan Bar

A week in the life ...

Colonel, it might help newbies to point out that none of the bars you visited are actually on Soi 6, especially since a few of the naughtier ones don't appear on most maps. The sois in question are Soi Anuman Ratchaton and a sub soi to the left about 50 metres in.

'Golden Cock' of course has nothing to do with the male organ, but rather the eponymous faded yellow farm animal that adorns its facade.

Commiserations on confronting Molly. I know what you mean. I tried to explain the basis of his celebrity status to my bf once in soi 4, but gave up half way through when I couldn't explain it to myself.

Aunty
October 27th, 2007, 14:33
The Golden Cock is still open? I'm amazed. Having last visited XX years ago (I'm not giving my age away just yet), and having left as quickly as I arrived, I would have thought that the gold on the cock would have faded well away by now. How do they survive on 2 customers a week?

They come a lot?

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 27th, 2007, 19:29
does that strange Molly Meldrum character wear his hat in Bangkok ?

Is Molly his given name ?..

October 27th, 2007, 19:33
does that strange Molly Meldrum character wear his hat in Bangkok ? Is Molly his given name ?..Yes and no. His given name is Ian (which may explain a lot)

Geezer
October 27th, 2007, 21:38
Some black men also bear quite a burden.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 27th, 2007, 22:38
THE human race will one day split into separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, a top scientist claims.

In about 100,000 years, sexual selection could mean two distinct breeds of human will have developed.

The prediction comes from evolutionary London School of Economics theorist Dr Oliver Curry.

These humans will be between 183cm and 214cm tall and they will live up to 120 years.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22660120-2,00.html
unfortunately what he doesn't say is that the big dicks and "pert" breats will be on the goblins.