PDA

View Full Version : NEW GAY BAR IN THE MAKING

October 25th, 2007, 00:41
Is it true that there is a new gay bar in the making in Pattayaland Soi 2?

Wazza
October 25th, 2007, 09:11
The rumour is the Wild West / Crystal Group are going to convert one of the girlie bars opposite Wild West to a gay venue

catawampuscat
October 25th, 2007, 09:18
So many new boy bars on the Pattayaland sois. I haven't noticed a new one on Pattayaland soi 2 but
the two sois on either side of Pttyland soi 2 are chock a block with boy bars. Maybe you are thinking of
Tai Boys which is soon to open?

Speaking of new boy bars, Cats is coming soon and even the biggest cunts on this forum are welcome.
Looks for Cats in Day-Nite area. I'm thinking of offering free drinks to all those who can prove they are
cat haters (this Cat or Cats in general). I have noticed a surge of posters with cat or pussy or kitty as
part of their handle and this is surprising as all men are dogs.. See you at Cats soon.. :cat:

bucknaway
October 26th, 2007, 09:04
Catawam.... I saw this and thought of you
http://cdn-01.liveleak.com/liveleak/thumbs/2007/Aug/27/350837_515_avatar.gif

catawampuscat
October 27th, 2007, 17:56
Sweet bucky, thanks for the chuckle, but this swamp critter is big and mean and nasty. Catawampuscat's initial mission has
been accomplished and this psuedo super-hero is back to having fun and spreading the wealth.

I am astonished, even after many years, of how the parade of new beautiful young guys never ends and every nite is another
adventure to find a diamond in the rough. It is all about having fun and living every day to the fullest. For some it is finding love
and others it is abouting finding 4 or 5 guys a nite to "off". There is something for everyone, even saber toothed tigers...