PDA

View Full Version : Ozz bar in Jomien?? Stone grill?

lonelywombat
October 24th, 2007, 20:18
In this weeks report mention is made of Ozz bar in Jomtien

Is there a map that shows where this bar is exactly.

The report said behind Mignon

My friend who arrives on friday asks about a "stone grill" also in Jomtien

Is that Mignon?

October 24th, 2007, 21:09
Is that Mignon?

No. Mignon is an upmarket steakhouse in the Jomtien Beach Road
"Hot Stone Grill" is another steakhouse in one of the sois of Jomtien Complex opposite Thai Blind Massage

see map on pgreport.com

lonelywombat
October 25th, 2007, 07:11
Is that Mignon?

No. Mignon is an upmarket steakhouse in the Jomtien Beach Road
"Hot Stone Grill" is another steakhouse in one of the sois of Jomtien Complex opposite Thai Blind Massage

see map on pgreport.com

Here is the link and thanks for pointing it out to me

http://pgreport.com/maps/Maps%20-%20Sit ... omplex.jpg (http://pgreport.com/maps/Maps%20-%20Site/jpmtiencomplex.jpg)

I dont think from my recent trip that it is up to date, but it is very useful

Would you mind indicating where mignon is approx on the map, and any other good dining places

October 25th, 2007, 08:10
Would you mind indicating where mignon is approx on the map, and any other good dining places
On that map, Mignon would be on the left (south) side of the "TO Jomtien Beach Road" road, about opposite the word "Beach."

lonelywombat
October 25th, 2007, 08:41
On that map, Mignon would be on the left (south) side of the "TO Jomtien Beach Road" road, about opposite the word "Beach."

Thanks I must have walked past it a few times with noticing

Still need details of OZZ bar please

cut and paste from the pg report
Ozz bar situated in Jomtien Plaza behind Mignon restaurant.

Is Jomtien Plaza where Papa Davids is

Sorry if I appear dense, as I am

October 25th, 2007, 09:31
Going to Jomtien Beach, there is a road that goes to the left just past the Hanuman Statue (where Papa Davids is located). Family Mart on the corner. This road goes a short distance and then makes a sharp left turn (this is the road that goes to Chonburi Revenue Office, Jomtien Soi 5 (Immigration Office), View Talay Villas). If you turn right, you will be walking along the Jomtien Plaza buildings, which have several shops on the ground floor. So, turn left at the Family Mart and then turn right into the Jomtien Plaza road/parking area - the first shop is, I believe a restaurant and the next is a new business called "Meatpoint" (a meat market, I think - no, not that kind!). Continue until you come to OZZ.

If I recall correctly, coming from Jomtien Beach, you go past the overhead sign that crosses the road, There is a short road running to the right (I believe there is a restaurant on the corner called "DD") - Jomtien Plaza buildings are behind the building housing the restaurant. Turn right - it dead ends and you can only go left, which is the road/parking area of the Jomtien Plaza buildings. Continue up the road and you come to OZZ (a short distance when entering from this direction).

October 25th, 2007, 13:32
Still need details of OZZ bar please

Is Jomtien Plaza where Papa Davids is

Sorry if I appear dense, as I am

It is confusing because on their Website they mention Jomtien Plaza. The address is: Building B Shining Star Condominium

Thappraya Road . Papa David is near the Hanuman statue of Thapraya Road.

www.ozzpattaya.com/ (http://www.ozzpattaya.com/) is their website.

October 25th, 2007, 15:50
I too had a mistaken search around Jomtien complex. Now i know where it is will visit tonight - if anyones around please say hello.

andrewcraig
October 30th, 2007, 15:40
I too had a mistaken search around Jomtien complex. Now i know where it is will visit tonight - if anyones around please say hello.
Like a report please as I will be there in 4 weeks

October 30th, 2007, 16:46
Like a report please as I will be there in 4 weeks[/quote]

I have stayed there and the room are excellent. There is only one problem: it is a 4 storey shophouse and no lift.