PDA

View Full Version : Jack Alderman - US's longest serving prisoner on death row

October 23rd, 2007, 01:36
The company I work for succeeded in its attempt to secure a stay of execution for Jack Alderman, the US' longest serving death row prisoner, who was due to be executed last Friday by lethal injection. After four unsuccessful appeals in the last seven days, the stay of execution was granted late on Thursday, 18 October as the prison were preparing Jack Alderman for execution. Jack Alderman has been on death row for 33 years during which time he has continued to protest his innocence and to fight to clear his name.

Brad the Impala
October 23rd, 2007, 01:48
I am probably very pleased for him, but the relevence escapes me.

October 23rd, 2007, 01:56
The company I work for succeeded in its attempt to secure a stay of execution for Jack Alderman, the US' longest serving death row prisoner, who was due to be executed last Friday by lethal injection. After four unsuccessful appeals in the last seven days, the stay of execution was granted late on Thursday, 18 October as the prison were preparing Jack Alderman for execution. Jack Alderman has been on death row for 33 years during which time he has continued to protest his innocence and to fight to clear his name.

What has this to do with Thailand? :clown:

Jetsam
October 23rd, 2007, 02:11

What has this to do with Thailand? :clown:

Thailand has death penalty too by lethal injection

October 23rd, 2007, 02:43
Thailand has an important role to play, in dealing with problems !

Thailand has countless shopping arcades !

Boy's and grills ! :clown:

Mr Alderman, who has been on death row for 32 years, had his dreams !

Some off his dreams where in " Thailand " ? :bigsmurf: .........Till Friday ! :geek:

Mr Alderman if you not born in the US, your dreams still go one ( but never come true ) !

This tread about dreams ?

October 23rd, 2007, 06:20
Thailand has death penalty too by lethal injectionGosh ... and Thailand is a Buddhist country ... so let's start our posts on Burma or Tibet here too :idea:

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 23rd, 2007, 08:55
no personal details of course..

"boys and grills"..just love that wacky baziel

October 23rd, 2007, 11:09
DELETED

October 23rd, 2007, 16:57

This a reference to a Belgian cuisine technique where meat is injected with a lethal substance before grilling in order to tenderize it.

I thought everyone knew that.

October 23rd, 2007, 19:54
This is on the wrong forum, sorry, would be grateful if moderator could move - thanks.

But

no personal details of course..

It's actually one of the top 3 law companies of the world, in many cases it is the top law company in the world depending on the award they receive or which "league of tables" being used.

October 23rd, 2007, 20:13
DEAR WHITE DESIRE....why would you believe anyone on this forum would give a rat's arse about someone facing the death penalty in the USA?
I suggest you lobby your state governor or something more useful to this person, I find it incredulous that the subject would even be mentioned on Sawatdee-GAY-Thailand!
I suppose in short I'm saying"tell someone who cares, that can do something" Gay men have sufficient challenges in there lives without this crap!

October 23rd, 2007, 20:42
who cares!
Ditto !

October 23rd, 2007, 21:17
I suppose in short I'm saying"tell someone who cares, that can do something" Gay men have sufficient challenges in there lives without this crap!Poor old John Donne got that one wrong, then!

October 23rd, 2007, 21:39
What crime was he convicted of, and why are you so sure he's innocent?

October 23rd, 2007, 22:19
I don't think he said he was innocent. He just said that his firm got him a stay of execution.

dab69
October 25th, 2007, 06:29
big fucking deal

Aunty
October 25th, 2007, 12:59
After four unsuccessful appeals in the last seven days, the stay of execution was granted late on Thursday, 18 October as the prison were preparing Jack Alderman for execution.

How unspeakably cruel of you. At lest if he had been terminated he would be out of his misery by now. 'Your' firm has have done nothing but to continue his suffering, and quite possibly the suffering of the victim's family too.

I knew that people of your ilk didn't give a stuff about victims. I never realised that your lack of compassion extended to criminals too.

October 26th, 2007, 04:01
DEAR WHITE DESIRE....why would you believe anyone on this forum would give a rat's arse about someone facing the death penalty in the USA?
I suggest you lobby your state governor or something more useful to this person, I find it incredulous that the subject would even be mentioned on Sawatdee-GAY-Thailand!
I suppose in short I'm saying"tell someone who cares, that can do something" Gay men have sufficient challenges in there lives without this crap!

AND I SUPPOSE THAT YOU DON'T COME OUT WITH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 26th, 2007, 08:17
I suppose in short I'm saying"tell someone who cares, that can do something" Gay men have sufficient challenges in there lives without this crap!Spelling, punctuation and grammar being three of those challenges, clearly, for Gay Life In The Antipodes