PDA

View Full Version : Massage studios in Bangkok

sydneyboy
October 22nd, 2007, 03:38
What has been people's recent experience of massage studios in Bangkok? I have found in the past Hero to be the best but there have been some new places open since my last visit. I particularly like muscular types. My idea of heaven would be Hero with boys from the Tawan. Comments based on experience appreciated.

Wesley
October 22nd, 2007, 04:05
I am not much into Massage since I had one at Babylon, by bf there at the time wanted one and refused to go unless I went with him. The guy although quite good looking twisted and pulled every bone and muscle in my body. I was sure he had broken something for sure. That was my first and last massage in Thailand. I thought they were to make you feel good not torture you. I did enjoy the foot massage in Pattaya however and would like to do it again someday.

Wesley

alipatt-old
October 22nd, 2007, 05:39
In January 2006 I was lucky enough to go to the Wat Po massage school for a week to learn Thai Traditional pressure massage. They teach 5 different courses.

Basic - which is what I did
Advanced or Healing
Herb and Oil
Foot
Child.

With the massage I was taught the pressure is an integral part of the massage but should not be to the point of pain.

October 22nd, 2007, 08:20
The original poster is talking about sex massage. The rest of you are talking about traditional Thai massage.

Best sex-massage studios in Bangkok are Arena, Hero, Alburo, Aqua, B&N, and Body Club.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 22nd, 2007, 08:28
only one foot massage ?

I find it essential to have one every day..it puts a spring in your step ( although that only last for a couple of hours )..in fact I think the famous Thai foot massage is almost all one needs.

However I discovered just recently that Chinese massage is far superior for the back..if you have a troublesome back.

Many years ago I pondered opening a Thai foot massage centre in the UK with imported Thai masseurs..until I got to thinking about approaching immigration and trying to explain I wished to import a few Thai ladies for the purposes of massage.

A full report sydneyboy please..if the delightfully named Gomez Fong is correct..you cannot come here and ask for advice without reporting on how your adventures went.

October 22nd, 2007, 08:54
I do enjoy massage, whether with or without the 'specials'. A great place for 'real' massage is Healthland in Sathorn, Bangkok or North Pattaya, where you can choose a male (or female) massuer who knows what he's doing.

NO happy ending at Health Land.

October 22nd, 2007, 08:58
I have tried BODY CLUB an HERO , the boys will help shower and fully service .
the first one have the most reasonable price ( 390B for 1.5HR oil massage + 500B tip min. )
the second one is terrific satisfaction ( 600B for 1HR blend massage + 1000B tip min. )
I like the muscular masseurs in HERO and will go back again . in BODY CLUB I selected a most muscular guy but still too slender for me .

October 22nd, 2007, 08:59
There is such thing as "real" massage with happy ending. And just wanted to make it clear since the original topic has to do with full-service fuck-suck massage.

October 22nd, 2007, 09:07
The original poster might want to have a look at Albury. Last time I was there, there were some bb types there (more so than Hero, at that time). Facilities are not as nice as Hero, though.

October 22nd, 2007, 09:21
A friend tells me Adonis is a waste of time; got ripped off for a two-hour booking delivered in just over an hour include a woeful chuck-wow (the only thing on the "menu")

TrongpaiExpat
October 22nd, 2007, 09:49
In my opinion they are all pretty much the same, hit or miss. You get lucky or not. Hero has more local and Asian customers and the captains have a good decent reputation but it's still hit or miss.

Massage is basically in three general categories

1. Massage services with out sex or chuck-wow endings. The masseur keeps his clothing on. You may not get to pick the masseur.

2. Massage with a chuck wow ending and the massage may or may not keep his clothing on. Massage is generally better than the below. You may not get to pick the masseur.

3. The make no mistake that this massage is just a pretext for sex. The masseur get nude from the get go. Massage skills are generally fare to poor and you might get a top only unless you ask. Almost always you get to pick the masseur.

Dreaded Ned and many other listings for massage in Thailand don't seem to make it clear which category the venue falls into and goes into details about the facilities and other mundane stuff that is little interest to most.

krobbie
October 22nd, 2007, 09:57
I am a novice at the Thailand thing. Chuck wow is either hand job or blow job?

Go on TrangpaiExpat ... put me out of my misery ... which is it?

krobbie :colors:

October 22nd, 2007, 10:02
... is a slang expression; it refers to the hand movements of the kite-flyer

krobbie
October 22nd, 2007, 10:16
I suspected if anybody knew about kite flying it would be you Homintern.

Thanks for setting me straight (so to speak).

Any oral kite flying language I should know?

October 22nd, 2007, 10:40
Any oral kite flying language I should know?The only language use I know is "Sit on my face and I'll tell you how much you weigh"

Aunty
October 22nd, 2007, 10:43
Any oral kite flying language I should know?The only language use I know is "Sit on my face and I'll tell you how much you weigh"

What a shame you never met Bad Boy Billy.

krobbie
October 22nd, 2007, 10:43
If you imagine that you can hear someone laughing in the distance ... it's me in New Zealand. I needed that Homintern.

Cheers
krobbie :cheers:

krobbie
October 22nd, 2007, 10:47
I hope that was meant for Homintern and not me? I mean that would be unkind to a fellow NZer. I'm still recovering from rugby world cup upset.

I am very pleased anyway, that I did not met BBB. The photo was enough.

Cheers
krobbie

October 22nd, 2007, 10:48
What a shame you never met Bad Boy Billy.And in that context (Billy), it's time to remind readers of my recent encounter with one of your one night stands, Tourette, recounted in a recent Billy thread - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 46-30.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/in-reply-to-homintern-s-comment-on-billy-s-disappearen-t12846-30.html)

Aunty
October 22nd, 2007, 12:19
I hope that was meant for Homintern and not me? I mean that would be unkind to a fellow NZer. I'm still recovering from rugby world cup upset.

I am very pleased anyway, the I did not met BBB. The photo was enough.

Cheers
krobbie

Of course not! I would never be so insulting to a fellow New Zealander!

krobbie
October 22nd, 2007, 13:50
I guess our kite flying enthusiasts must have been quite disgruntled to be Khun Hand Job. I hope Len wow doesn't turn out also to give them a nasty surprise any time soon. Now that we know, we could work on it.

Aunty ... I knew all along you weren't being unpleasant to me. Anyway, if you were, I'm sure it wouldn't be anything but obvious. I mean, sarcasim isn't really your thing, is it?

I am sure I saw you wearing that same avatar outfit in New World Supermarket up in Orewa last week. Could it be?

Cheers
krobbie[/i]

sydneyboy
October 22nd, 2007, 14:36
Thank you for those trying to offer helpful responses. When I was typing my original thread I realised that this would bring out the lunatic fringe and I have not been disappointed. I was thinking of massage facilities such as Hero which have a "happy ending". I must say I have always found Albury very unsatisfactory from the point of view of the service and facilities (rather shabby). Any other sensible suggestions welcome.

October 22nd, 2007, 15:15
If you only got the HAPPY ENDING such as HJ or BJ rather than full service ( topped/bottomed Sex ) in these erotic massage parlors , the total price ( including tips about 2000B ) is really too expensive .
Save the money for a pure massage ( No Sex ) , Pay 200B more or less to go into a crowded sauna in Bangkok , It could be easy to get a free HAPPY ENDING .

October 22nd, 2007, 16:32
Last week I went to HERO to look for the masseur served me during my fist visit. Unluckly he have been ordered by other customer when I arrived.
Mamasan suggested choosjng another guy and left me to take time. Some sexy boys in side of that glass FISH-BOWL smiling at me tried to invite for a selection. but the original masseur is the only one I really enjoyed. After few minutes of looking around I decided to leave.
Passing the yard I found him sitting on a motorcycle to wait the service room for his turn. He recognized me and jumped up from the bike immediately to give me a passionate embrace and a wonderful kiss. I miss the intimate feeling for his holding tight on me and look forward to meet him again soon .

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 22nd, 2007, 19:21
Chuck Wow ??

personally..I only like a real massage with no happy ending !

the blind institute massage is very good..although they still know by feel you are pom pooie..do they have one in Bangkok ??

Michael
October 23rd, 2007, 01:48
In January 2006 I was lucky enough to go to the Wat Po massage school for a week to learn Thai Traditional pressure massage.

Alipatt, I'd love to hear more about your experience at the massage school.

Aunty
October 23rd, 2007, 03:11
I am sure I saw you wearing that same avatar outfit in New World Supermarket up in Orewa last week. Could it be?

Cheers
krobbie[/i]

No I haven't been up there for about 9 months. (The last time was to meet a well hung young Australian who wanted to be good for Daddy - but that's completely private). Try the fresh produce section of the New World in Remmers. There you might find me dispensing my sweet and kindly advice to the less organised shopper.

October 23rd, 2007, 05:29
Has anyone been to Sanctuary Spa or Candle-Thai recently?

I've been to Candle-Thai and thought the massage to be excellent, and I'd have enjoyed it even without the hand job.

I'd heard good things about the quality of massage and facilities at Sanctuary, but I've never been.

Facilities at Albury are kind of dreadful, especially the basement locker/shower area. Pleasant and enthusiastic enough masseurs, though.

fedssocr
October 23rd, 2007, 06:17
anyone been to GQ? Looks like a nice place from their website. I'll be staying in that general neighborhood when I am there...

October 23rd, 2007, 07:50
anyone been to GQ? Looks like a nice place from their website. I'll be staying in that general neighborhood when I am there...

GQ Massage for Men
253/4 Soi Suan Phlu 6, 02-677-5915, email. Beautifully appointed spa with gorgeous rooms and professional service. Open daily.

Comments from Utopians:

"I want to echo the comment below -- they 'sell' too much. In fact, they are just too damn pushy (last time I was there the mamasan said, 'You know the minimum tip is B$1,000, but you will give a little extra, yes? Like 1,500?' Quite insulting and unnecessary." -- Answers4U, Apr 1, 2007
"Bobby, the manager, is very friendly and helpful. He makes an effort to understand what you're looking for and goes out of his way to ensure he finds you a good masseur. I called late one evening and he was able to send a great masseur to my hotel. Even gave me his cell phone number so I could call him if I was not happy with the massage." -- nxala2005, Sep 11, 2006

"Was at GQ massage twice. The place is beautiful! Massage: average quality. They try to 'sell' too much." -- 4711, Aug 15, 2006

October 23rd, 2007, 07:55
GQ no good. Tried it and was very disappointed.

October 23rd, 2007, 08:25
GQ -
hit or miss? Have used it and was very happy with what iwas on offer. No one tried to get me to pay extra tip although the minimum is pointed out at the start. The massage was good and the 'afters' excellent. I accept it all depends on who you choose. Was I just lucky?

October 23rd, 2007, 09:12
What you GET has as much to do with YOU as it does the choice of place or boy. IF the boy finds you attractive, he will be MUCH more willing to do More things... The less attractive you are, the more likely he will try to get away with as little as possible. All of this can be overridden by the size of your wallet LOL

October 23rd, 2007, 09:47
What you GET has as much to do with YOU as it does the choice of place or boy. IF the boy finds you attractive, he will be MUCH more willing to do More things... The less attractive you are, the more likely he will try to get away with as little as possible. All of this can be overridden by the size of your wallet LOL

The attractiveness of the customer is irrelevant in places where the boys are service-minded and well-trained. At Hero, for example. My choice at GQ was completely inept at the art of massage and at the art of pleasing a man. A sure sign of a poorly-run massage parlour.