PDA

View Full Version : Well Phuket... The feelings are mutual!

bucknaway
October 21st, 2007, 05:35
Sorry to not have posted anything since my time in Pattaya. Since that time I have had many days in Pattaya and met many guys from the board. I have also been to Chiang Mai, became a tramp in House of male, hung out with some Police where one of them pulled out his cock and asked me to suck it! Now he is sending my phone SMS messages asking for 4,000b!

I am now in Phuket and I have not let my guard down! If I talk to guys online and their pictures too nice, their bodies too perfect and they tell me some silly thing about their work I put them into the money-boy slot and drop them!

I saw one HOT guy in Boat bar. He was perfect. His body seem to be poured into his jeans and his tee-shirt hugged him so well that it made me jealous! And his smile.... he seem to notice me and smile my way.... When he would pass, he would tickle my belly, causing me to giggle like a school-girl. We did talk and he knew I was tired and offered to massage me. Everything about him said he was a moneyboy... he told me his job is massage but he will do free for me. I joked that nothing is free in Phuket and he promised that it would be free for me... But you can't have a painter paint your house for free, or a plumber to come and plumb your pipes for free. Would you let a French Chef come to your home and cook you a good meal without paying him for his time and effort?

Well I decided that I took up too much of his valuable time and let him know I would go to my room alone. He debated with me about going with me but when he knew I would be going without him. Have you ever had a Thai guy throw your hand away when it is over? It's not nice and it shows you just how he feels.

I have spent more time rejecting guys than I have been approving guys.

I did get to acheive one goal.. It was my goal to pick-up a fellow customer in a gogo bar and i did it. It was a Thai guy here on holiday. He told me he never had sex with a Farang before and had an orgasm before I could finish forplay! We will meet again when I fly to BKK.

Then I went back to the bar and Met a young business owner. he told me he had several restaurants and a good sized hotel here in Phuket. He took me for a ride in his truck and we got nasty in the back seat while his friends waited for him at the bar. I had to leave him becuase his friends were very protective of their meal-ticket and they made me feel as if I should worry. He had to send one of his friends away from us because he hit my arm very hard when a stranger walked up to me and tried to kiss me. I decided that it would be best if i seperated myself from them all... This is my holiday and I have to spread myself around... Oh... I met a hot Thai guy but he had a Canadian lover. They wanted to do a 3 way but i could not do it. The Thai guy was HOT but I am not here to play with non-asian.

Then later in the night at about 3am, I was in the Boat bar and a woman who smokes was very touchy-feely with me. she first sized me up my brushing past me to feel what pocket my items were in. I noticed she brushed ever one of my pockets as she cut in on my dance with a guy there. I knew what she was doing and I think she thought I was drunk... I had to block her hands from my pockets. It was almost as if i was dancing and smacking her hands away from my pockets....

So I dump the guy I was dancing with... Who could trust the situation? Him dancing with me and her trying to pick my pockets... I am sure they all know her game and they did not even care that I was her target.

So I leave there and walk around the dark soi to where the Thai & Canadian couple are sitting, smoking and talking to some young guys. There here comes pick-pocket mary... This time she walks up behind me an pushes her hand down my back pocket and has a grip on my wallet. I don't turn around, I place my left hand behind me to prevent my wallet to be slid out of my pocket and I use my right hand to grip her wrist and i tell her in a stern voice to get her hand out of my pocket and to let go of my wallet. no one seem shocked and the couple still only cared about me going to their room. The thief said she was trying to feel my butt and I told her that she has been trying to pick my pocket all night.... I am not stupid but you got nothing from me so it is OK... No problem..... Still, no one said a thing... The thai guy spoke to her and told me that he told her that I was his boyfriend and to leave me alone. Big deal? Like that will put her on the patch to truth and justice.

So I am back in my room now. Alone... In the morning my Laptop will be in my room safe and sound. My money will be in my pockets and my passport will be safe... All because I am keeping the locals out of my room. i will sleep better knowing that Phuket will be on the other side of my locked door.

Oh... Before I go... DO NOT STAY AT K HOTEL!!!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING????

Impulse
October 21st, 2007, 06:11
Glad to hear your having fun.It sucks that you have to be on your guard all the time from every angle,but your not going to let anyone take advantage of you.Dont let it ruin your fun though,its all part and parcel of being in Thailand. Nothings for free like what occured in your first posting,the thousand baht you ended up paying to the guy who told you it would cost nothing. Many of us enjoy your trip reports,so keep them coming. Rocket(who likes Buck even if he is a republican) :clown:

colmx
October 21st, 2007, 06:52
I'm not sufe if I'm just pure stupid... But I never see all this evilness that Buck seems to see around him... Why do you presume everybody is out to take advantage of you?

I'm glad that I'm not so paranoid and that I'm able to enjoy my hols without feeling so miserable....

You may say that you try to be economical when you are in LOS... Most of us would say that you are just being mean...

69 days till I'm back... I think i'm def more of an Oogleman than a Bucknaway... Oogie always seems to be a much happier holiday maker... Must be the Irish blood <hic> :drunken: :drunken:

October 21st, 2007, 07:47
After all these trips you haven't learned NOT to put your wallet in your back pocket? Get a money clip and keep it in your FRONT pocket.

jolyjacktar
October 21st, 2007, 07:55
Yeah and i dont think Oogleman slags his body arround every cheap bar wanting everyone to say how good he looks.
What a fucking slag you are Buck-man. You need to get a personality and stop being so bloody vain.
Oh watch out there might be a knock at your door and a voice saying " Hey Buckyyy boy i want your lap top and money for a fuck" SADO

Wesley
October 21st, 2007, 08:31
Shit like this does happen, I was pushed into a urinal and my wallet taken before I could get myself out and lost 200 Dollars in about 5 seconds. So, now I do just as they advised. I only take out with me as much as I can spend and its all in my front Pocket and I won't stay in a room that does not have a safe. I don't think it is being paranoid its just being realistic , as an American tourist they automatically assume you are a target for such things. however, I travel so much it took only this one time to teach me how to take care of my money and Jewelry as well as My passport and hopefully my life.

In the mean time I do all the right things before I leave the room and enjoy myself all night. If I need more money for any reason it is usually a short trip back to my safe. Bad things do happen but, you can minimize your vulnerability by taking appropriate action ahead of time and go out and have a good time with the knowledge that no matter what happens they will not get a lot of money and other than trying to make sure I go to reputable bars and people who know who I am with instead of messing around with locals who cant be found later if something happens. I see the go go bars as a deterrent to such things and a small guarantee that I will be reasonably safe as I can be under the circumstances.

Wesley

October 21st, 2007, 09:36
Sorry to not have posted anything since my time in Pattaya. Since that time I have had many days in Pattaya and met many guys from the board. I have also been to Chiang Mai, became a tramp in House of male, hung out with some Police where one of them pulled out his cock and asked me to suck it! Now he is sending my phone SMS messages asking for 4,000b!......

Whoa, whoa, back up a bit. I want to hear more about Chiang Mai! :sex:

krobbie
October 21st, 2007, 10:21
Buck, sorry to hear some disreputable bitch was trying to boost your baht. Having said that, I hope it doesn't sour you on Phuket.

There are more delightful types than thieves, although some of the boys can be wiley rascals also. I didn't have to suffer itr as I had just one guy for the whole time I was there. Because I was with him no-one would dare to get in the way. He made short work of anyone who was trying to cash in on his action. It amused me to see him see them off with just a couple of choice words and a fake smile and a nod.

... as kenc urges ... and then there was Chiang Mai and the police truncheon. So ...?

Cheers and enjoy,
krobbie :bounce:

bing
October 21st, 2007, 10:40
Buck, I understand being careful. I have been robbed in Paris while going into a bar by some ( not meaning to profile ) mid eastern looking guys, using the classic bump from behind. He He only got 10 bucks from my toss away wallet. They were happy with a wallet, and I was happy to have a cheap robbery. That was back in the 70's. Another time in NYC I had a Broadway ticket picked out of my pocket on 42nd St., this was back in the early 90's, I really hated to loose that ticket as it was worth $100.00. This time a guy slipped his hand into my front right pocket and pushed me. I yelled at him, but to no avail, he was a sprinter and was half a block away before I was making my feeble protest. It is good to be cautious, but no so cautious as to prevent one from having a good time. I think my socks are the best place to keep a 1000 baht note to cover unexpected expenses on a given night. I am more concerned with keeping passport and exit visa information from being pinched. I have , what I consider, a nice travel pants from OLD NAVY, they have a snap pocket in front and two zipper pockets in back. These pants are called cargo pants, with rather large pocket on the side of the knee. So far these have been very comfortable cotton, and I feel confident that stuff will not leave my pockets without my wanting it to leave. If I go to the Thai boxing on walking street. I slip an extra 1000 baht, I do like my boxing guys and a couple of gals who push the drinks. Hate to admit it but I really like to walk in front door and hear a greeting, "Hi Papa, good to see you again". This speaks to why guys like Pattaya. This is a place where you are welcomed more than anyplace in the world at least IMHO. One year seems to blend into the next, and I am fully happy to renew this firman (look it up boys) as I really like Pattaya and the primo vacation spot on all of terra. Darn I miss Pearl. Seems I'm the only one who enjoys a G&T when posting these days. An update on Pearl would be appreciated.

bucknaway
October 21st, 2007, 12:19
Thanks guys! I am enjoying myself in phuket despite the things and people that seem to be working against me here.

Do I come across as vain? Not that I am going to change because I won't, but I am wondering if my actual life and interaction with people is a testament to my vanity?

I wonder if I enjoy the attention and only pretend not to enjoy it? I was in a gogo bar and the staff each felt me up. One right after the other as if they were lined-up and waiting their turn! A farang came over to me and joked about what he saw and commented about them not leaving me alone to enjoy the show.

I wonder if I had went in and the guys not show me any attention at all would be better? I like to think I would be happy..... But I wonder........

Anyway.. Everything happened as it happened and it is just a memory now in my life and I am happy to have lived each second of it. :)

TrongpaiExpat
October 21st, 2007, 13:55
I think my socks are the best place to keep a 1000 baht note to cover unexpected expenses on a given night.

I have been TOLD that you can't do that, it's disrespectful to the King since his picture is on the note.

I have had three attempts on my wallet in one month and after that nothing in years. I do now use a wallet with a low profile security chain attached to my belt. I don't know if it works but I find it handy to pull my wallet out of my front pocket and if I drop the wallet it just dangles and follows me along until someone tells me I am dragging something.

bucknaway
October 21st, 2007, 16:31
I have no problem keeping track of my wallet. I was simply surprised at the bold attempts she made at trying to steal the contents of my pockets. I am sure she would have been happy with a cell phone or a credit card. her hands were trying to get into my front pockets as well as my back pockets.

oh, and I will tell you guys about Chiang Mai but i have to do it when I have time to tell you guys the whole story.

bucknaway
October 21st, 2007, 16:44
I don't know what type of day that today will bring. I went to the beach and got a massage from one of the ladies... I felt her camel-toe on my leg..... The massage was OK but nothing i have not felt before so I simply took it for what it was. 300 baht for massage and 100b for her to clip my toenails.... I tipped her 40 baht..

I walked to the paradise plaza to hire a taxi to take me to the airport in the morning. There I bumped into a guy who recognized me from GayRomeo. He invited me to his room but I declined. I hired my taxi and sat in connects outside tables to enjoy a snack and a ice tea. I then thought about the guy that offered me to go to his room and decided i would go so I waited for him to be seen again. I had to wait about 1/2 hour and he invited me again and off we went. We were nude and going at it like rabbits soon after we were in his room. We did everything and during a break he picked up his cell phone and made a call and I only understood the word Condom as he spoke.

We were on the bed again making full use of the condom and lube, the door opened and another guy came into the room. I looked at him but then ignored him as we had sex. he took a shower and just as the guy i was with had an orgasm, the new guy began to touch, feel and suck on me. Soon enough he had a condom on me and I was forced to perform as a top. we came at the same time and he showered and left to return to work. The first guy told me he can cum again after waiting me and the other guy, so stayed for some time more until he splattered my chest with an orgasm.

I wanted to go to the Sauna... But I don't think I have the energy or the sexual appetite....

I think I will go... I wonder what will happen?

bucknaway
October 21st, 2007, 22:03
Some of you are not going to like this but I went to the Sauna, it was raining and the place had a lot of guys in it. If you ever been to Aquarius Sauna than you know that it has limited space to handle a decent crowd and on this event the place was bulging with guys. There was one large and very gay Thai guy who would not pass me by without sucking my nipple and reaching under my towel trying to get me erect... Like that was going to happen....... Again, I spent most of my time fending off advances and an hour later the fat guy walked up to me and asked me in a loud voice "What are you waiting for?" and other guys around us giggled and laughed. I told him I was not waiting for anything....

So I met a guy who told me about our conversations on gay-romeo and we went into a booth. he was a short, slim but masculine guy. They do not provide condoms at the sauna so when he went to explore I told him it was not safe. We heard guys talking and whispering... He told me that they were looking for me... Should I have told you guys that? Well we went back to our work and both had an orgasm.

He went to shower and I went to shower on the ground floor with the heated shower-head. That is when I meet the guy I thought was so perfect at Boat Bar. he was working out and followed me into the shower but remained dressed. He made his advances but I told him no. he was persistent and I told him I already cum upstairs and he said he did not care. I told him no and he grabbed my cock and looked around and made motions as if he is going to bend down and suck me. I told him no and that I will go. He looked at me and said the magic word that seem to change my mood. "Please"...... I could not refuse him and we made plans to meet outside of the sauna.

We went back to my hotel and I used all the tricks of the trade on him. As it turns out I was able to have an orgasm when he did! Seems I am just a fountain while here in Thailand!

Now I am trying to have alone time and he plans to come to my room at 11:30 and wants to bring a friend who he says has a big cock. I wonder if it is the same friend that the other guy wanted to invite for a 3 way.... I can't handle a 3 way and just sent a SMS to my friend that I cant do the 3 way and I told the new guy that he was enough for me. I can't handle 2 Thai guys tonight on my last night....

oh, there was another black guy at the sauna and the fat guy asked him if we were brothers.... It had to be Thai humor..... LOL

October 22nd, 2007, 05:02
yes...it is always fun to read Buck's adventure story. :bounce:

krobbie
October 22nd, 2007, 05:41
Buck,
As it is 11.30am in New Zealand it will be 5.30am in LoS ... so the point is now moot, but I hope you relented and let both parties come to visit. You already told us you liked it up the bum ... and large is always better (personal penchant), so why deny yourself on your final night.

I hope your last couple of days have been better than the first when the pickpocket showed herself?

Personally I can't wait to get back to Phuket and by the look of the calendar the joint will be jmpin' with board members.

I see by that same calendar you are back to the big smoke in BKK.

Enjoy,
krobbie

alipatt-old
October 22nd, 2007, 05:43
I am just eaten up with envy.

I keep thinking that if i was 20 years younger - spent 6 months in a gyn and had major surgery I could also be that lucky lol :cheers:

lonelywombat
October 22nd, 2007, 07:57
I am just eaten up with envy.

I keep thinking that if i was 20 years younger - spent 6 months in a gyn and had major surgery I could also be that lucky lol :cheers:

I went to a 50th wedding anniversary and was broken up by the comment , the only difference with being old is

What we used to do all night now takes all night to do sob .Isnt it so true

Keep the stories coming Bucky, we can at least remember when we were young, even if we cannot match your exploits.

October 22nd, 2007, 08:03
... even if we cannot match your exploits.Speak for yourself, wombat old boy