View Full Version : WELCOME BACK HOME

jinks
October 19th, 2007, 19:44
The rumours of whatever happened are all dead.

{Until Bob forgets to pay the bill next year :) }

Brad the Impala
October 19th, 2007, 19:52
Welcome back indeed. Should we look forward to the demise and resurrection of the board as an annual event?!

bing
October 19th, 2007, 21:11
I thought my computer was having an attack of some sort, so happy to have things back to upsettng normal.

October 19th, 2007, 23:32
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/16857124684718da7871456.jpg

This picture scare my dog ! :bigsmurf:

Looks like an American standard i think " bi ", a bit ! :clown:

October 20th, 2007, 01:17
I missed you very much
I am glad its back
Thank You :cheers: :cheers:

krobbie
October 20th, 2007, 04:17
I was very perplexed "down under". I thought some one had given me the shaft or at least given my hard drive an STD. Fortunately smiles came to the rescue with the whys and wherefores.

Another poster from NZ contacted me also. We thought New Zealand had been struck off! I couldn't imagine why though, as we have such impeccable manners, unlike our close cousins accross the ditch. I won't name names.

Cheers and it's great to be back online,
krobbie

alipatt-old
October 20th, 2007, 04:55
The other poster.

I got an update from gaytingtong so was trying to ease Krobbie's mind

October 20th, 2007, 09:55
How very kind of Gay Thailand to contact Elephantspike and then explain, on GayThailand forum, to all the members and contributors what had happened and that the board would be back soon. Also kudos for Smiles for spreading the word over the other Gay Thailand forums. I posted it on the Sawatdee Gay Thailand old board on ezboard so thank you me also.

dave_tf-old
October 21st, 2007, 03:34
I thought I had broken it again.

A kiss on the lips for ES, although I kinda liked the pics of the ladyboys on the temp space-holder site.

October 21st, 2007, 03:55
Everyone wants a pat on the back. How about one for Elephantspike for paying the bill?How about a kick up the arse for forgetting to pay the bill - again

bing
October 21st, 2007, 10:50
There might be some who use Sawatdee Gay Thailand but don't care to use paypal. Perhaps Spike might pubish an address where one might send a few quid in the mail. Some of the guys might not like to hava a paper trail back to them. This is just a thought, Hope it is helpful.