PDA

View Full Version : Walking on Jomtien beach

February 17th, 2006, 18:44
I always use to love walking on Jomtien beach at around 2am usualy the dark area,where i could think and relax by looking at the moon and staring at the stars and looking to the end of the water.
Sometimes i use to see people hiding behind the trees or approaching me and asking for money.Usually they were dark skinned thais.
So i decided one night to take off my pants,it felt real good as i strolled down the pitch black section of the beach with my od fella dangling out and my big gut hanging over it.I could see the white of eyes staring from behind trees at my naked body but rarely did i get approached.
I started to do things on the sand that i hadnt done for ages like jump and down doing hopscothch etc things that i could only do on a dark beach at night in Jomtien.Only once did i ever get approached in that 2 weeks being asked for money as i reached down and grabbed the old fella pointing it at the drugged out thai like a weapon and charging at him.
Sometimes i could see the white of the eyes behind the trees as i walked along the beach naked flashing my 140kg body singing.
Its a time to clear all your negatives and your emotions as you dance,play hopscotch,etc.I have done this once with a thai boy who i offed who wanted to do it again the next night.One thing i love to do is the "chickenwalk" moving my neck back and forth as i walk along the beach.Does anyone else here do this or would like to join me when i go to Pattaya in April or May?

February 17th, 2006, 18:52
I hereby nominate the above post as "Most Disturbing Post of the Year."
Do I hear seconds?

catawampuscat
February 17th, 2006, 19:12
you can only blame yourself for not putting him on ignore..I have ignored him since the function was available and have not been disturbed at all...

February 17th, 2006, 19:12
You see you really dont understand do you.
This is why a lot of thai boys look for me to come back with me for a nights fun and i dont even have to pay them.
Sometimes i go to the movies with them,and i have plenty of boys who come with me for no money and want sex after.
Sometimes i like to be a kid again and go to the dark beach walking naked in the 2am breeze knowing theres muggers etc hiding behind the trees as me and the boy do the "chickenwalk" in front of them.moving our necks back and forth and our hands on our hips.
Sometimes i skip or dance along the beach.Ok usualliy im pretty drunk whilst doing this.One night i just sang "i come from the land downunder" over and over again at MONTYS BB for 4 hours non stop.
These are the things we have to do because we live in a stressed world.

Smiles
February 17th, 2006, 19:15
PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL

February 17th, 2006, 19:25
i go to thailand to have a good time,for r and r .
I have plans onwalking with no pants on thru sunne plaza on my next visit.whilst licking a ice cream and wearing black framed thick glasses
and seeing if the doorman still ask me to come in with my old fella hanging out.This is something i have always wanted to do.I dont know why,its just something i wanted to do.i have already bought the thick black framed glasses.specs.

Nabaat
February 17th, 2006, 21:39
chicken walk until dawn, from Jomtien head west when you have finished!!!!!!

February 18th, 2006, 01:35
So i decided one night to take off my pants,it felt real good as i strolled down the pitch black section of the beach with my od fella dangling out and my big gut hanging over it.I could see the white of eyes staring from behind trees at my naked body but rarely did i get approached.
I started to do things on the sand that i hadnt done for ages like jump and down doing hopscothch etc things that i could only do on a dark beach at night in Jomtien.

Now I've read the book I only hope the movie is as good :bounce:

Up2U
February 18th, 2006, 02:10
"...with my od fella dangling out and my big gut hanging over it."......I suggest you lose some weight. Some things won't grow in the shade.

February 18th, 2006, 06:46
kinda uncovered, undercover operative

thrillbill
February 18th, 2006, 10:30
Hey Dude (or dudette), I'd PAY YOU, to stay away from me at night on the beach. Hope the fishies don't bite off your little worm.

February 18th, 2006, 13:23
Good to see you get your thrills Bill ya dill.
Its not dude,you can address me as Sir.Its dude a american term you use ? cause your a pooncy dude.Give yaself an uppercut son.!

February 18th, 2006, 13:39
big fat beasties, Oh Lord protect us."

I like to be a kid again and go to the dark beach walking naked in the 2am breeze knowing theres muggers etc hiding behind the trees as me and the boy do the "chickenwalk" in front of them, moving our necks back and forth and our hands on our hips. Sometimes I skip or dance along the beach. Ok usually I'm pretty drunk whilst doing this. One night I just sang "I come from the land Downnunder" over and over again

140 kg, drunk, half-naked, you; doing the chicken-walk, skipping and dancing, singing "I Come From the Land Down Under" would scare the holy, living bejesus out of any mugger!

These are the things we have to do because we live in a stressed world.

"If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem." And have I got a solution for you! Formaldehyde!

February 18th, 2006, 18:16
mrsydney is only joking because he has humor. Also Thais have humor, I wouldn't be surprised if they think he's funny...

Aunty
February 19th, 2006, 01:05
Sometimes i could see the white of the eyes behind the trees as i walked along the beach naked flashing my 140kg body singing.

Well quite frankly I'm surprised they didn't rush you and try and put you back in the water.

And the old fella dangling???? Honey, on a 140kg carcass, try a button peeking out from the crease.

Jetsam
February 19th, 2006, 02:00
MrSydney may be a troll as you call him, but I really enjoyed his story.
better one troll in the hand than 5 birds in the sky.

140 kg mrsydney? you must be really loved, :acid:

February 19th, 2006, 12:22

Well quite frankly I'm surprised they didn't rush you and try and put you back in the water.

My gawd!...do you think they want to cause another tsunami!

And the old fella dangling???? Honey, on a 140kg carcass, try a button peeking out from the crease.

How does one get it on with a 140kg'r?
Roll him in flour--And go for the wet spot...but only if you are attracted to the Pillsbury Dough Boy. :happy9:

February 19th, 2006, 14:30
Your very wuuuude Edith.
Has anyone done the CHICKENWALK in Sunee Plaza yet?
What a fantastic way to raise money for our HIV/AIDS caring house to sponser farangs to do the CHICKENWALK thru Sunee Plaza.

Could you put that on your next meetings agenda MONTY?
Would anyone sponser me or join me in doing the CHICKENWALK around sunee plaza.
I know a few blokes have already private messaged me and are interested in raising money for the HIV house and are already practising the CHICKENWALK.
Give it a go,think of others for a bloody change instead of yaselfs.
Start practising that CHICKENWALK tonight.Runing the place for HIV positive boys in Sunee Plaza costs money ,we need to support it.
Put ya hands on ya hips,move that neck back and forth and do the Chickenwalk! Sponsers and chickenwalkers are needed !
On personal level I cant wait to get back to Pattaya to start hearing my Ex BF making barking sounds buts thats another story.
I personally will be sponsoring the HIV positive boys that are in the care of the Guardian Angels in Sunee Plaza.For you newbies The guardian Angels help HIV poz boys and have opened up a HIV CARE house in Snee plaza,this place costs money and help to run.
Monty has already said that some boys would like to go on outings etc and the first thing im gonna do is take the boys on a CHICKENWALK on Jomtien beach.What bloody fun! I bet these boys will be bloody excited !

Aunty
February 19th, 2006, 17:50
My gawd!...do you think they want to cause another tsunami!

lol - clear evidence I'm sure you'll agree my dear Edith that the Thai are not only particularly polite, but also, extremely thoughtful!

February 20th, 2006, 02:35
Hi Aunty its good to have some KIWIS on this board.Theres a few others on here too.I love the New Zealand accent.

February 20th, 2006, 04:05

Unless, of course, the carcass happens to be 8'4" tall.

February 20th, 2006, 16:13
Your very wuuuude Edith.

I'm truly sorry.
I still love's ya.
Before you do the funky chicken, can I tie you up and dip you in molasses and feathers? Pweese. Pweese. Pweese. Can I? Can I? Think of the wonderful chicken you'll make!
Sorry, tdperhs; he's about three feet under that: built like a man-hole cover. :compress:

Papa mole stuck his head out of the hole and said, "Umm! I smell pancakes!"
Mama mole stuck her head out of the hole and said, "Umm! I smell pancakes too!"
Baby mole tried to stick his head out of the hole and said, "Damn! All I can smell is molasses!"