PDA

View Full Version : Shows in Bangkok?

October 17th, 2007, 03:40
Can any of you guys give recent news as to which bars in Bangkok have regular raunchy shows. Last December I saw shows at Future Boys and Fresh Beach Boys, good. Are they still doing that? What about The Boys, Bangkok? I saw a reference to their show somewhere, can't find it now.
I looked at Dreaded Ned's listing of go-go bars, but am not sure if Special Show always means raunchy - nudity or more.
Thanks for any advice.

TrongpaiExpat
October 17th, 2007, 16:10
Due to several visiting farangs I have been to all the bars in the past week. In short, there are sex shows but there is little consistency from one night to the next.

Wed night the show at Future boys was decent and we went back 4 night latter on a Sat and it was reduced to two bad short acts. X-Size, Wed was a decent show but a few night latter still decent but different.

Jupiter, in my opinion give it a pass. Classic boys is more lady-boy lip sync and a few sex acts not worth seeing. Dream boys good most nights.
Bangkok Boys and Hotmail are ok, nothing special.

You used to see the dance performers go from one bar to the next. They seem to have been dropped them in favor to more sex shows and a few short dance routines that stay in each bar rather than move around.

So, bottom line, I don't know where to tell you to go.

Sen Yai
October 17th, 2007, 19:51
Jupiter, in my opinion give it a pass. .

Trongpai, would you care to expand on that? Jupiter is my favourite bar, so I'm always interested in others opinions and experiences. Do you think it has gone down hill recently, or have you never been a fan?

Safarilover, I visit Bangkok quite frequently (I was last there 3 weeks ago) and often drop in to one or two of the Soi Twilight bars that Trongpai has mentioned. In my view the shows at Future are quite consistently good with plenty of the raunch you are looking for, and the range of guys there should appeal to most. X-men and Hotmail also have good explicit and energetic shows most of the time.

I rarely visit any of the Silom Soi 6 bars - I don't like the younger guys at Solid and places like Alec, Golden Cock and Nature Boy are just too sleazy. I don't like the smell in Tawan and I haven't been to the new, new, new Screwboy yet. I have heard some good reports about My Way recently, but haven't been for years.

TrongpaiExpat
October 18th, 2007, 00:35
Trongpai, would you care to expand on that? Jupiter is my favourite bar, so I'm always interested in others opinions and experiences. Do you think it has gone down hill recently, or have you never been a fan?

I was there twice in the past week. I have that dam song Boys-boys-boys stuck in my head. There was two butt ugly lady-boy lip sync routines, that stupid basket ball routine where they strip but not full Monte and the white towel gym routine, again not full Monte. Most of these acts have been done and done for years now. There was one big cock show(ing) and he and his appendage was not to my liking. Some of the boys are nice if your there to off one. Nice stage and nice place and the mamasans are not pushy. Some of the waiters look good too. Good bar for off'ing boys not for the show and since the poster was asking about shows with sex that's why I responded negativly.

Yes, I agree that the best show if your looking for sex is Future Boy and on Wednesday last week that was the best show I saw. There were about 5 or 6 acts, 4 guys at one time for the sex routines and a double dickier routine with three different performers. Then only 3 days latter on Sat we went back and there was 2 acts: Some ugly fem guy pulling ribbon out his ass and then a two man oral sex on a chair act. Then the lights went on and that was it. I asked, "What happen" no one had anything to say, Is that all there is? We left and went on to X-Size and they had a full program, so it could not have been a police on the soi problem. Off night, other problems, no idea?

Yes, the smoke in Tawan is horrible. The show is OK if you into big guys and if not it's still OK to watch if they would just drop the lady-boy acts and the old and I mean old lady boy that lip sync to some Chinese song.

The new, new, newer Screw Boys back on Patpong 2 first was going with a hands on approach with booth dividers. Now they are gone. Pushy mamasans and the boys approach. There's a mix of boy with many from Lao. No shows but the tout on Surawong told me, "show now".

October 18th, 2007, 03:25
Thanks for your replies.

October 19th, 2007, 21:02
...that stupid basket ball routine where they strip but not full Monte and the white towel gym routine, again not full Monte.

Good heavens, are they still doing this? They were performing this show in 2004 when I was last there... and even then I thought it was a tired old act.

...Then only 3 days latter on Sat we went back and there was 2 acts

My guess is that being a Sat night, the key performers had been off'd, so they couldn't do the show. Then again they might have had any number of other reasons for such inconsistency. While this has occasionally happened before to me, about 80% of the time, Future does deliver a raunchy show. Not much class, you'll understand, but much dick. Was there 2 weeks ago and they had a full (too long, in fact) show. That's the 10 pm one. The midnight one is 2 or 3 acts.

If one has only one night in Bkk, the best bet would probably be Hotmale (former Twilight). The sleaze tradition lives on there.