PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya, starting off on a bad foot

bucknaway
October 15th, 2007, 18:18
*** I don't know if I should keep these posts in one thread or if a new thread for each post is better? ***

Friday to PattayaтАж

I hired Mr. ToomтАЩs {1200b) Taxi to take me to Pattaya. I asked him to be there at noon to get me but according to the time on my cell phone, he was an hour early. As it turns out, the time on my cell phone was not correct and I had to turn off the automatic time update feature and set the time manually on my phone.

I had just woke-up, showered, packed and was getting dressed when I got the call from VincentтАЩs that my Taxi was waiting for me. I rechecked the room to be sure I was not leaving anything behind and made my way down. I paid the cashier for the room and they took my word that I had not used anything from the mini-bar.

I slept most of the way to Pattaya and checked into the Room-Club next to TuiтАЩs. I like the place and I wondered if the Room-Club had solved their hot water problem. (They did solve the the hot water problem). I was given room #2 and it was the room I was hoping for. I tried to pay for the room when I checked-in but the reception informed me I can pay later because they know me because I stay many times. I wanted to pay now but I decided that I will let them have it their way so I locked the money in the room safe.

I sent a sms to my friend here in Pattaya and he sent sms back to me to meet him after his work at 11pm. I went to the beach, sat in the green chairs across from TuiтАЩs and thought about how I would spend my time on the beach. I wanted a pedicure/manicure, a massage and to see some of the things being sold. I sat back and soon the lady came to do my feet and hands (250b) and a guy with curly hair began to massage my legs. He offer leg massage and I refuse and tell him I want full body massage. He say ok will do but do legs here and full massage after lady finish, 240b. He told me his name and the name of the lady doing my nails. As he looked around I could not get over how much he looked like my friend in NYC who I liked so much. My friend is from Honduras, has a dark, but not so dark Latin skin. I peeked at him often and thinking if he had more muscle and was a little taller and leaner, he could be my friend Benjamin. Then I thought to myselfтАж Why is it that all the guys I like seem to look like guys I have already dated back home?

The lady finishes her work and I paid her 300b for her service and the chair staff now begins to lower the umbrellas and take away the chairs. My new friend suggest we go to my hotel to finish massage, I agree and I stop to shake out my shoes of sand and when I look for him I canтАЩt find him, then I look inside the seating area of my hotel and I see him there alreadyтАж waitingтАж.

We go to my room and we continue the massage. Once in the room he hands me a Thai sex DVD to put on the TV. I do it but I donтАЩt need it. Maybe it was for himтАж But as time goes on, we both ignore the TV. I leave my shorts on and he does the same. During the massage his shirt came off and also his shorts. I know where this is going and I decide to let it go there. His massage was not good but he looked like my friend who I like so much so I continue. Now he is tugging at my shorts and I lift my body to let him take them. He continues his work and I am no-longer interested in the massage, only because I donтАЩt consider it a massage anymore. He rolls me over and rubs, kneads and strokes my body. Then he lightly touches my cock before he holds it in his hand. Soon I feel his lips and I sit up and lay him on the bed and I begin to massage him. He begins to question me, asking me if I am professional. I tell him no. After an hour he asks me again if I am professional masseuse. I tell him no and he begin to tell me that his massage is for muscle and my massage is like spa, for relax.

I decide to let the massage become sexual and I oil up his cock and massage him there also. I do not know if his moans were practiced or genuine. I then let my lips touch his cock and turned a cock massage into a cock massage/blow-job. Soon his leg began to shake, his moans grew louder, and his hands pushed and pulled at meтАж. тАЬI cum! I cum!тАЭ he exhaled over and over and pulled my mouth from his cock and we both watched his cum fly from his cock onto his chest.

He wipes himself clean and wants me to cum. He begins to stroke me and suck me but I stop him. I have him sit back on the bed and I begin to jerk off while I suck on his cock and nipples. Although I was using his body, the real sex was going on in my mind. I imagined him to be more aggressive, more vocal and active. Now I too am ready to cum. I lay on my back knowing I am going to create a big messтАж As I lay on my back, he climbs over me to push is erect cock back into my mouth. I decided to let events unfold. I began to cum and I could tell by his jerking body that my cum was landing on his body!

The awkward, after sex moment has arrived. We dance around asking each other what we will do later today. I ask him to eat with me at mall but he say is too far for him. I then say.. Oh I must pay you for massage (I remember he wanted 240b for the massage) and I give him 500b. He then tells me he must pay for his room and asks for 1000b. I do not hesitate and take back the 500b note and give him 1000b. (I knew decided this all was a mistakeтАж For the money I could have hired a hot guy off the stage of A-Bomb, Crystal Boys, krazy Dragon or Wild West BoysтАж But I wasted it on a guy who looked like a guy I likeтАж Then he tells me where we can go and eat. I then remember that this is my holiday, I paid him for his time and I owe him nothing more.. Our business is done and I am not desperate for company and to him I am nothing more than a guy with money. So I tell him I will go to mall to eat (I know this means I will go alone). He informs me it too far for him, I say no problem, no worry. See you later. I think to myself that this may be a bad start to my time in PattayaтАж I still must perform tonight with my friend and I hope I can cum again and have the strength to do another 2 hour massage.

I do my shopping and eating. On this trip I decided I will not buy gay fashion. I will only buy clothes that I can wear at home and not only in pattaya. Some of the clothes here look fine here but once you wear them at home they seem to scream тАЬHOMO!тАЭ

I make it into Krazy Dragon. I only had enough time there for a drink and a look. I decided that I would put my New York face on. No smile, No grin. I would look unaffected and unattached to the goings-on around me. That way I can look and the guys would not show me too much attention and I could sit back and relax.

(Are you Buck?) Is what I thought I heard, and I turned be greeted by a guy you could only describe as having an electric personality. It was George from the board that was able to spot me in the crowd. His one hello knocked down my wall and I could not help but smile as I talked to him. He has that effect on you! So now I sit back and look up and see my table filled with guys who are smiling down on me. Their smiles telling me that I my NYC Face will not work on them, they know I am there for them. And the flirting begins. I am torn between the guys and wanting to talk to George but the time is getting near for me to meet my friend. I ask the host to give me change for 200b I sip my beer and have quick chats with George who slides along the long seat to chat with me then slides back to his friends to chat with them. My change arrives and I tip the guy who brings me my change 20b, George slides over again and I give him my number, my friend smsтАЩs me to meet him now and the go-go boys are touching my shoulders trying to get my attention. I must goтАж I sip again from my beer and pull the receipt to pay it. 99b?? I then tip the guys 40b each as I try to exit my way out of the bar. I am awarded one kiss on the cheek by one guy near the door. I am not sure if I gave him a tip or not, I like to think I did.. I hope I didтАж

I met my friend and gave him his gift. I purchased him a gift-set of cologne from MacyтАЩs. I made sure to have the paper MacyтАЩs bag to hold it all. He seemed very pleased and suggested it was too much. Even if he did not like the cologne I hoped the MacyтАЩs bag would be of value to him. Even in the USA we value gifts from MacyтАЩs. Yes, even crap is not so crappy when it is in a MacyтАЩs bag!

We Showered and watched TV. Then I began to massage him. As I touched his body, I could not help but enjoy feeling his taught muscles, strong legs and arms. Even his ass was a thing of beauty to me. I had the energy to do a good massage with him and the massage became an erotic massage. When the real work is done, that is when my fun begins and I let my mouth touch every part of his body that I like so much. From his toes to his ear, I have licked or sucked every inch of his body. Once he was on his back I gave him an erotic hand-job/blow-job. His cock is a little difficult to work with because of his large size but I learned over time that if I approach it from the side it will fit into my throat, so for ┬╜ hour I am sucking on him; he is stroking me and telling me that I am so good.

I do not know why he is taking so long to cum. My throat has gotten tiredтАж The ┬╜ is now an hour. My lips are weak and I am unable to go on. I pull out the condom to put on him but remember that I must use the condoms from the USA for him. With my mouth out of service I offer my butt. He is over me in push-up stance, puts himself in position and begins to force entry. It was pain before pleasureтАж But I enjoy the pain also. He has worked himself halfway in and again tells me тАЬohhh, so good!тАЩ I feel his hands grab my shoulders and I knew what was comingтАж. The big push! We both groanedтАж he groaned into my ear and I groaned/whimpered into my pillow.

His movements were all so animalistic, erotic and I could tell he truly enjoyed what he was doing with every push and pull, with every change in angle another gasp, change in tempo, more huffs, more whimpersтАж Soon his hands were gripping my shoulders again and we both what was comingтАж His grip was tight and his thrusts were hard, furious and fast! SOOO GOOOOD! He said his body on mine, his thrusts now staggered, his steel-hard cock now throbbingтАж.

He puts his arm around me, and lies down next to me with his cock still connecting us. He begins to give me a hand job but I stop him. I lay under him and suck his cock as I jerk off. I knew that I have a short window to cum before he gets another erection and his cock becomes so big that it will block my ability to breath and I treat it as if it is a challenge to cum before his cock chokes me to death! Just as his cock begins to grow to full erection, and he finds the angle to go deep into my throat I am able to cum.

GuysтАж I hate to stop this here but I am on the beach, using my laptop while sitting in the green chairs and there is a guy next to me who has been waiting for me to finish typing so that he can massage me. I will pick this up where I left off.

Smiles
October 15th, 2007, 18:33
*** I don't know if I should keep these posts in one thread or if a new thread for each post is better? ***
My vote ... keep them in the same thread. Enhances the continuity, and makes it easier for folks to get to the Sex Parts.
I feel like a passenger on the Nostromo ( " ... we need a big push to get off this damn sandbar ... " ), heading deeper and deeper into Buck's ... er ... heart of darkness.

Talking about the notorious Room #2: The Room-Club Hotel website ( http://www.room-club.com/index.htm ) photos make it look very inviting. Anyone (other than Mr Bucknaway) have any experience with staying there?

Cheers ... :cheers:

krobbie
October 16th, 2007, 01:48
Buck, I'm reading this at work and finding it mildly interesting :-)

Do as smiles suggests and keep these all together.

Your late night friend sounds very desirable. I am sure he enjoyed the final gift more than the cologne.

Keep 'em coming (so to speak).

Cheers
krobbie

October 16th, 2007, 02:15
Bucky,
This start in Pattaya doesn't seem all that bad to me. Since I am making no trip to Thailand this year, I will live the moment vicariously through you. Keep it in one thread. Much easier. Enjoy your trip.

October 16th, 2007, 06:01
....I asked him to be there at noon to get me but according to the time on my cell phone, he was an hour early. As it turns out, the time on my cell phone was not correct and I had to turn off the automatic time update feature and set the time manually on my phone.....

Sound like a "daylight savings time" bug.
Just remember Bucky, we go back to Standard Time Nov 4 this year. :clock:

October 16th, 2007, 08:09
If I didn't live in Thailand and only came to Thailand for a vacation, I sure as hell would not be using my hands for one minute, typing for this board.
Yes, I don't have to read the adventures of bucky, and I don't, but I have to ask, why come all the way around the Earth to post? Anyway, have a nice holiday. cheers

Wesley
October 16th, 2007, 08:50
If I didn't live in Thailand and only came to Thailand for a vacation, I sure as hell would not be using my hands for one minute, typing for this board.
Yes, I don't have to read the adventures of bucky, and I don't, but I have to ask, why come all the way around the Earth to post? Anyway, have a nice holiday. cheers
There seems to be someone who cares about someone other than themselves, So sit there and lust after yourself

Wes

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 16th, 2007, 10:03
keep it coming and keep a record of how many erections you get. This is certainly more fun than lunching with The Colonel and listening to his exploits.

"GuysтАж I hate to stop this here but I am on the beach, using my laptop while sitting in the green chairs and there is a guy next to me who has been waiting for me to finish typing so that he can..."

be careful..it may be Rainwalker !. Stubb out that cigar right now.

bucknaway
October 16th, 2007, 10:43
I am not sure but I think this is the first time i have replied to anything you have said to me. If it is not the first time it sure feels like it is to me. Anyway, i learned to enjoy my life, each day, each moment, each second. if it means that I enjoy my life in a different way then you... so be it. I only hope you are so lucky to truly savor and enjoy every second,, every second, every second of time that is your life,

That is why I would travel halfway around the world and post to my cyber friends on-line who have enriched my life so much. Not only in cyber but also in my reality.

Thank you for the question because I enjoyed answering it. :)

October 16th, 2007, 11:06
Yes, Buck, its the first time. So do I understand correctly? The posters on this board have enriched your life so much?
No disrespect, but are you a lonely person? I would hate to call what the posters on this board say, an enrichment of any such kind to me. Its sometimes good for a laugh when the poster has a quick wit about him, but that's about it.
Contrary to the authors on here who think I am a miserable old _____, they could not be more wrong. But then they only know me from my ass-scratching avatar and the few things I type out for the board.
Because I tend to be quite practical and less romantic than some, does not prevent me from having a great partner- over 5 years together.
You too, as you get older will be more jaded and less thrilled about anything ordinary in the world.
Reading your exploits appears to not be very high on the list of many readers. The numbers tell. However, keep doing what makes you happy. I sincerely mean that. Boogyman

October 16th, 2007, 11:21
... does not prevent me from having a great partner- over 5 years together.You're living with George?

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 16th, 2007, 12:30
the last time I heard these words :

"I sincerely mean that."..followed . ..you guessed it :"The cheque is in the mail" and " I won't cum in your mouth .."

October 16th, 2007, 12:53
I was going to put a 20 dollar bill in this envelope, but I had already sealed it.

Wesley
October 17th, 2007, 01:35
And start as many threads as you like, that way we can all see what you are thinking when you write about a new adventure

October 17th, 2007, 11:17
Im reading this and dreaming of a visit to Thailand, it has been far too long, still shaking off the Sub-Saharan sand from my suitcase. This post makes me think suddenly and happily of all the things I could and should be doing in Thailand, besides having an orgasm that is, thanks Bucks, a very timely reminder.

PS, is it wise to take a beach boy to your room BB kiss kiss, just I remember reading here somewhere about a dazed, bloodied and battered old expat wandering around Sunni after being tricked and assaulted when having done the very same thing?

Enjoy, and be careful stud, maybe a sex massage or something in a house for such is better for your health, that's if you must run around paying for it?