PDA

View Full Version : A night out with Bucknaway

October 15th, 2007, 11:39
Buck and I met up last night as we agreed to do, after running into each other at the Krazy Dragon a couple of nights ago and had a very nice evening.

After dining at the Mata Hari and having an as always superb dinner, we ventured down to Jomtiem Complex where we went for a drink in Rock Hard Boys. Apart from Buck, myself and a friend that came over from the Bondi to join us, there was no other customers in the bar. Apparently, the shower show that used to take place there no longer happens and there was very little else going on, although; there was no shortage of boys.

We had a few drinks and some very good conversation, before moving on to Oz Bar, the new establishment of Bondi's previous owners, Colin and Malcolm, just before midnight, The bar was quite busy with several customers and Colin, made us very welcome being his normal very pleasant self.

The large Terrace bar opposite the main premises is nearing completion and I think that when it is, it will be an even more successful business than it appears to be now. Good luck Colin, I am sure that you will do well.

Around 12-30, I made my way home and left Buck to venture into the night to seek out some adventure. I have no idea where he was going and neither did he, but knowing him as I have come to do in the short time we have spent together since meeting, I am sure that something out of the ordinary would have happened after we parted. I look forward to reading about it when he next posts. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/smile.gif

For those that doubt what Buck says in his posts, let me assure you that unlike some, he is no bullshitter and if anything, his posts are toned down. By the way, I look forward to hearing about the end result of the texts episode. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

I hope that you enjoy your time in Chiang Mai, Phuket and Bangkok and I look forward to seeing you and enjoying your company again, when you return to Pattya for a few days before you make your trip home. Have a great one mate, it was a pleasure. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/buddies.gif

George.

bucknaway
October 15th, 2007, 18:14
Thanks George! I had a GREAT time out with you also. your great company and a hell of a lot of fun. I must admit that the time spent with you was the highlight of the night and once you left, the evening losts its magic.

I can't wait to enjoy your company again once I return to Pattaya.

October 16th, 2007, 14:04
Buck & George! It was great to share a drink with both of you last night.

Buck - you made young Banks night - hes off to the army in a few days and im sure that pic of you holding him will be inside his locker for the next 2 years!

October 16th, 2007, 15:19

Thanks Oogleman, the feeling is reciprocated. Thank you also for your hospitality and the opportunity, to meet the really nice people that were at Oscars from Ting and Tongs. I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation and look forward to having another drink with you, before your journey home.

Choc Dee Oogleman, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/beerchug.gif

George.

bucknaway
October 16th, 2007, 15:33
It was a great pleasure to meet you and your sexy friends! I came to meet you and others from the board and the drinks were an added bonus and I would like to return the favor some night. AND if your friend ever has a photo of himself in his full military look, please pass it on to me, I love handsome, masculine guys :) I am sure Bank is going to be a stunner with his new military look!

Buck - you made young Banks night - hes off to the army in a few days and im sure that pic of you holding him will be inside his locker for the next 2 years!

October 16th, 2007, 19:19
Oh you were so nice .
NO you were so nice .
It was nice meeting you
No it was nicer meeting you
Damn i am going to vomit

jinks
October 16th, 2007, 19:48
Oh you were so nice .
NO you were so nice .
It was nice meeting you
Damn i am going to vomit

In December they will all run for the hills when Smiles and I arrive :clown:

October 16th, 2007, 20:28
Tough crowd here!

bao-bao
October 16th, 2007, 20:50
I'd point out the PM button that allows ongoing "private" exchanges to be where they probably ought to be, but then I'm just jealous that I didn't wake up in LOS myself this morning!!

George's original post was interesting, though - and I hope the rest of Bucky's visit there is a safe and eventful one.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/albumpics/2385.jpg

October 16th, 2007, 23:07
Oh you were so nice .
NO you were so nice .
It was nice meeting you
Damn i am going to vomit

In December they will all run for the hills when Smiles and I arrive :clown:

No ! Stay in my home till Jan ! :flower:

October 17th, 2007, 13:28
it seems that i missed all the fun!

ah well, i will be back very soon hopefully and get to meet some more of you guys.

hope you enjoy the rest of your stay Buck.

-- TC