PDA

View Full Version : Best Gay sex sauna in bangkok

October 15th, 2007, 01:58
Guys, what is the best gay-sex suana in bangkok these days? looking for safe sex (paranoid about STD's) with clean cut preppy types. Do you have to tell them what you need in advance or can you pick someone and make a go for it?

Wesley
October 15th, 2007, 06:20
Babylon , see dragon castle,

Wes

October 15th, 2007, 09:44
I have always found babylon most satisfactory, even though I always manage to get lost in the labyrinthine alleys and stairwells.
I have always been curious about alternatives. in a city the size of Bangkok there must be other saunas. Where is Chahran located? and yes, just ring Babylon in advance and they will line up 6 guys for you to choose from, Regards,

yaraboy
October 15th, 2007, 11:06
There are about 30 saunas in Bnk........Check Cruising for sex Thailand section

Many are great as long as you are not over 60 and out of shape...............fantastic selection of young locals and often minimal falang competition (unlike Babylon)

Try Mania near Silom

krobbie
October 15th, 2007, 11:42
Here is the Utopia site for some of the gay saunas in BKK.

http://www.utopia-asia.com/bangsaun.htm

October 15th, 2007, 12:49
Thanks but I was talking more about a massage with sex involved. Places like ALLBURY or AQUA..I thought Babylon does not allow the massage to have a happy ending.

lonelywombat
October 15th, 2007, 12:50
There are about 30 saunas in Bnk........Check Cruising for sex Thailand section

Many are great as long as you are not over 60 and out of shape...............fantastic selection of young locals and often minimal falang competition (unlike Babylon)

Try Mania near Silom

Know a retired and overweight farang who spends half his life in a sauna in Chinatown

Not good looking, few other farang and they queue up to F*** him, all ages

Better than Xmas is his verdict

October 15th, 2007, 13:34
silly me, where else to look but utopia. Next trip i will venture forth from cosy soi ngamm du plee and do battle.

TrongpaiExpat
October 15th, 2007, 14:37
Jeff is talking about massage venues not saunas. Dreaded Ned has a list and links. In my opinion they are all pretty much hit or miss and none of them are drastically different from the other. Many do swear by Hero for accurate information of what the massage boy will do. Hero and Albury have more Thai and Asian customers where as the rest are more farang oriented.

On the split topic, Saunas. It's also a hit or miss situation no mater where you go. If you young and fit try the others, if not stick to Babylon. Sure, you can be over the hill, ugley and over weight and get lucky at Ferose, 39, or one of the others, anything is possible but is not probable. There's a lot of posing and looking at the "others" and some nights it seems that no one is hooking up, even the very good looking.

I am always amused by some butt ugly guy telling me that Babylon sucks and it's not worth the time.

krobbie
October 15th, 2007, 14:47
Why did Jeff start a post called Best Gay sex sauna in bangkok, if he really meant massage? There is a difference. :banghead:

October 16th, 2007, 14:29
Heaven is a heaven! Late afternoon many students and office staff. Later more mixed ages. After 22 h happy hours (perfect for shorttime: 2 person pay 100 TBT).

Very clean. Very friendly.

Small bar, good snacks, karaoke if you like. Relaxing area near bar and on roof top garden.

Good massage availible.

Close to many good hotels, like Holiday Inn, Shangri La, The Oriental, Sofitel Silom.
500 m from Sky Train station (BTS) Surasak (S5)
From ground floor use lift it 4th level.

110 Soi Mahesak = Silom Soi 36, Bangrak, Bangkok, Tel 022 66 90 92.

TrongpaiExpat
October 16th, 2007, 15:42
Tom: It's nice that you took the time to cut and paste all that from somewhere but have you ever been to Heaven Sauna in person? If so, what was your experience?

October 16th, 2007, 16:38
Tom: It's nice that you took the time to cut and paste all that from somewhere but have you ever been to Heaven Sauna in person? If so, what was your experience?

1. Since the owners sold the old Sauna (Colony) I have been at Heaven sauna many times.
2. It used to be one of my favourites hang out, especially while living and working just a few bus stops away. And I stop by of if feel like it while being in Bangkok again.
3. During late afternoon it is not uncommon to meet there some embassy staff.
4. I do have many very pleasant memories. And this sauna is the only one supervisor likes as well, especially the relaxing roof garden.
5. For short and not so short times Heaven Sauna was always very convenient. Close to meeting points and bar. Showers running nicely. No time pressure. And all this very inexpensive.
6. And I know both of the owners very well.
7. I don’t need to take information’s from web sites since my notes collected during many years are fairly up do date; but sometimes it’s just a convenience.

The alternative place for me is CHAKRAN Sauna in Soi Ari 4. Stunning. Beautiful. Very relaxing. Very clean. Huge. If you want company for sex, bring your own unless you are Asian or below 35 years of age. The name is program!

If you just want sex all night long with some hot, mosty young and horny students, soldiers, or civil servants, there are two other places but you need to be somewhat familiar with both Thai language and habits.

Babylon is OK on weekends of holidays. This is the right joint for foreigners meeting middle class Thai or off duty hustlers. I know the old and new venue including the owner very well. I don't like it; the Western clientele is the same as definitely not my age group (I need a couple of years to go before retiring). Pithak, the ower, I know very well too.

October 16th, 2007, 17:19
I tried Heaven twice a few years ago. The facilities are quite ok, but its certainly not a Babylon or Chakran. I didnt find the guys there to be so appealing. Average looking Thai guys, mostly 30yo upwards, but friendly. Maybe they would appeal to others. Also there didnt seem to be very many people there either time I went, which was in the late afternoon - early evening during the week. But for the price (somewhere around 120B, cant recall exactly), worth a try. A bit of a walk from either Chong Nonsi or Surasak BTS, but not too far.

October 17th, 2007, 01:32
YES, That is me of course, not sure about the habits though.....Do tell where the other 2 saunas are.
Thanx

Sorry, but with your Thai language abilities there shouldn't be any problems for youтАЩre to identify those places by yourself.
Please accept that I am for several reasons not willing to post ANY of my informationтАЩs here.

October 17th, 2007, 09:00
MUFFILL SAUNA is in Soi 113 on LatPhrao Rd. opposite of MAKRO Hypermarket .
It is very clean and tasteful , All of customers are almost young asians with no fat .
I have been there twice and seen only one middle-aged FARAG indide ( not me ) .
even the FARANG is not old and chubby , only few guys were instrested in him .

October 17th, 2007, 19:00
a man is wise to keep a few secrets, evem though we ferang love one another like brothers, once the towel goes on, the gloves come off....

October 17th, 2007, 19:55
Ok, it is becoming clear from some of the responses posted to this thread that I need to clarify my initial querry (looking at you, krobbie). I was asking for a sauna/massage parlor where we can "play" with the masseuse's. Nothing heavy, groping sucking etc. I was also asking how safe they were in terms of STD's and stuff. Thought I would clarify, since I know confusion and dementia are quite common at some of your ages (j/k)

October 18th, 2007, 01:44
Ok, it is becoming clear from some of the responses posted to this thread that I need to clarify my initial querry (looking at you, krobbie). I was asking for a sauna/massage parlor where we can "play" with the masseuse's. Nothing heavy, groping sucking etc. I was also asking how safe they were in terms of STD's and stuff. Thought I would clarify, since I know confusion and dementia are quite common at some of your ages (j/k)

V-Club, Soi Ari should the the venue you're for. Busy, wide variety to choose. Take your time. Since many years it is top notch in Thailand.

The other one is Hero, Sukhumvit.

November 28th, 2007, 05:43
Babylon :cheers: :cheers:

November 28th, 2007, 06:18
... once the towel goes on, the gloves come off....... I prefer "a standing cock has no conscience"

thrillbill
November 29th, 2007, 21:27
When in the mood for one to one and want a change from Babylon, I go to Areana at Silom Plaza after 4pm. Maybe luck, but I have been amazed how many guys are there waiting to serve and there's a lot of butch, masculine type that enjoy what they do. Maybe some of them are straight, but I don't care as long as I get a good, friendly massage.

sydneyboy
November 30th, 2007, 01:40
Thrillbills comment that "maybe some of the masseurs are straight" at Arena. I would say that the overwhelming majority of masseurs at the gay massage venues in Thailand are straight by nature. I can only recall one masseur at a gay venue (Hero) who I would guarantee was gay. I recall one venue in Pattaya where the boys shared the same locker area as the customers. I noticed that on the inside door of some of the boy's lockers were photographs of naked women.

November 30th, 2007, 23:45
Agreed; I remember a guy in Arena whom I liked who was gay and also one or two at Royal House (Pattaya) but I'd suggest that they were exceptional. Perhaps straight guys choosing to work in the gay scene feel more comfortable as masseurs than as go-go boys- no overnight "offs", less physical contact, no emotional bonding, however limited.
Most of them are barely-trained, if at all.

December 2nd, 2007, 23:27
"In the Bath-house", by Aby Nuwas (eighth century Baghdad poet)

In the bath-house, the mysteries hidden by trousers
Are revealed to you.
All becomes radiantly manifest.
Feast your eyes without restraint!
You see handsome buttocks, shapely trim torsos,
You hear the guys whispering pious formulas
to one another
("God is Great!" "Praise be to God!")
Ah, what a palace of pleasure is the bath-house!
Even when the towel-bearers come in
And spoil the fun a bit.