PDA

View Full Version : Silicon dick

DeHaro-old
October 9th, 2007, 16:55
In September I went to a massage place in Bangkok, took my time to make my choice and picked a very cute boy for a massage.

As usual in some massage places, the boy took a shower with me, and I found that he had a very ugly and big silicon dick with a tiny head. That was such a turn off, that I just told him: massage only, no sex please.

The boy was so nice and caring, that I felt too sorry to change him for another one. The same happend to me when offing a bar boy from time to time. How do you handle that situation ? Can you just "overlook" it ??? I cannot even tough that "thing". I wonder who ever tell these boys that silicon dicks are nice.

October 9th, 2007, 17:02
Deharo,

I am with you on that one. They are horrible, only thing you can do is be brazen and ask first, I know many who dislike this enhancement as much as you and I.

Most of the boys I know who have had it dine, now wished they hadn't and it loses them more in revenue than it gains.

It is also a hell of a lot more expensive to have taken out than put in!

October 9th, 2007, 17:11
I found that he had a very ugly and big silicon dickWTF?

October 9th, 2007, 18:46
Yes, I have seen this and don't even really know what it is they do to it, but it is disgusting. I can always find something else to do with a cutey for a one off, but I would never even touch such an atrocity, and repeat business, forget it.

catawampuscat
October 10th, 2007, 00:08
While we talk about silicon, I have heard that vegetable oil is actually injected but it really doesn't make much difference as
it is a total turnoff. I have also seen the tiny head on the ugly shaft and am repulsed whenever I have the misfortune to
encounter ugly cocks.

Sometimes I run into deformed, severly bent cocks and have seen needle or pencil dicks and some tiny ones on big
guys. While I feel sorry for the bearers of ugly cocks, I try to end the encounter as soon as possible and make the
best of the situation. Beads or pearls are another self imposed deformity and it is wise to try to examine or feel your
prospective "off" if the situation allows. It may sound tacky but it can prevent ruining your evening.

Unfortunatley, one can also encounter anal worts and other unpleasant things and these guys should not be working in the
sex industry.. it is a no win situation for all involved.. :cat:

krobbie
October 10th, 2007, 02:00
When I was last in Phuket my boy friend and I had been going to My Way a few times. There was a dancer (whose number will remain only in my memory) who was very handsome, tall with a great smile and an obviously decent sized appendage (I'm not talking pinky finger here).

My bf said I should off him but I waited until the bf had left town to visit family up in north east.

Well, well, did I get a surprise when we got back to the hotel and I saw the silicon dick. It was pretty misshappen but quite large and very erect. I was horrified for all of a nano-second. I'm not put off but such things. Are we all so perfect? Both very happy finish.

Maybe I'm just a cheap slut and would sleep with a donkey if it bought me drink first? Okay, maybe no drink. :colors:

krobbie

kittyboy
October 10th, 2007, 08:54
I have never run accross the silicon dick phenomenon and had to look it up on wikipedia. The link is below. I also found a website that has a before and after pic of silicon dick pre and post operation to remove the unwanted silicon. Ugh.. the second link is pretty nasty.. but I have included it for its educational benefits (not really I just found it disgusting and wanted to share). Check out some of the other pics on the web site... I think I will stay with my own slightly above average penis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement

http://penile-enlargement-surgeon.com/revision10.html

October 10th, 2007, 12:24
I don't like those before OR after pictures. Lets pray those guys are straight.

October 10th, 2007, 14:27
The result can be appealing (at least seen from a distance in a show), but the outcome after two years is almost certain. At least now we have the reason for the high number of boys participating in the "big" cock show.

Hopefully this is only an obsession of the majority of straight boys working in the industry, "khatoeys" rather inject silicone in their face.

October 10th, 2007, 15:29
While we talk about silicon, I have heard that vegetable oil is actually injected but it really doesn't make much difference as
it is a total turnoff. I have also seen the tiny head on the ugly shaft and am repulsed whenever I have the misfortune to
encounter ugly cocks.

Sometimes I run into deformed, severly bent cocks and have seen needle or pencil dicks and some tiny ones on big
guys. While I feel sorry for the bearers of ugly cocks, I try to end the encounter as soon as possible and make the
best of the situation. Beads or pearls are another self imposed deformity and it is wise to try to examine or feel your
prospective "off" if the situation allows. It may sound tacky but it can prevent ruining your evening.

Unfortunatley, one can also encounter anal worts and other unpleasant things and these guys should not be working in the
sex industry.. it is a no win situation for all involved.. :cat:

Well said, Cat, I couldn't agree more with all your points. I simply cannot understand why good-looking young guys impose such horrible deformations on themselves, oil injection being the worst deterioration, but dick piercings not exactly a turn-on either. What mother nature creates is still unbeatable, and sometimes she even pampers us with big shapely fruit, yummmmm :blob3:

allieb
October 10th, 2007, 19:18
I encountered it once with a boy I offed in Pattaya. I didn't know what is was at first as I had never seen it before. The boy saw me looking at it with a blank look and told me it was silicon. I had him naked on the bed and just went through with it and paid him off.

I only gave him 1,000 baht which he was disappointed with and told me so. I replied that I was also disappointed with his ugly dick and that this was our first and last meeting. Someone should tell them as it is. I found it revolting and looking back I should have just asked him to leave and given him his taxi fare.

I don't mind small or big cocks but I can't handle cocks mutilated by their owner.

I have encountered many Filipinos with bulitas, pieces of rough jagged balls of rock inserted under the skin. This I told is to stimulate a clitoris and doesn't seem to do anything special on an asshole. Or maybe my asshole is a little too large to feel any effect lol.

October 10th, 2007, 20:42
Whats wrong with paying a 1000 baht in Pattaya? That boy sounds like a real winner.